It'as obvious Sup Forums has been infiltrated by fags posting cuck and anti-Trump threads daily...

it'as obvious Sup Forums has been infiltrated by fags posting cuck and anti-Trump threads daily. How did you guys allow this to happen. What the fuck is this gay shit?

RUSSIAN STEEL TOP KEK

Sup Forums has been full of trap loving threads, cuck threads, rate my dick threads, overall faggotry for a long fucking time.

Sup Forums is also a Trump loving cesspool. Not a coincidence.

See
This is a CTR post. Ask Sup Forums for more info. This is accually happening, not kidding. These people are paid to anti-trump post.

I fucking wish bro. Why is it so unbelievable to you that more than half the country is not a fan of this bozo? Die slow faggot.

>"hurr: i'm too retarded to understand that other people likely disagree with me and my deluded worldview"

>more than half

closer to 3/4 is the reality of the situation.

I thought it was the Trump fags that were posting the cocks.

you have been trolled by the board for trolls trolling trolls. apparently you are upset.

It did start about the same time but that was also shortly after the ownership of Sup Forums changed hands.

yes, because faggots and transgenders are all republicans.

I ain't getting shit.
Trumps an idiot and his supporters are too.

Trumpfans are such cucks. He doesn't give a shit and shows it on his sleeve. He spends half his day watching TV and half his week in Florida. But they just keep begging daddy for more. Pathetic.

All the faggotry is an organized campaign. Sup Forums never used to be this way.

Excellent post!

$.01 has been deposited in your account.

>doesn't like the fact that numerous studies have shown that the average Trump supporter has an IQ below 80, and is uneducated.
>doesn't like the fact that red state IQ averages are several points lower than blue state averages.

butthurt much?

Said the nigger on welfare

>"muh studies"...

Exit poll data suggests otherwise. But hey keep telling yourself that you're the smart one. The reality is that it's not that black and white, or blue or red. Just because someone has a D next to their name doesn't automatically make them good, and just because someone else has an R next to their name doesn't automatically make them bad. They are all politicians for the most part. Very few of them are in to actually help others, but rather to get and stay in power. It's all about getting re-elected and not much else.

>Open and anonymous image board.
>implying gatekeeping of any kind is possible

You're new here aren't you?

Is the Shareblue thread? Sorry I'm late.

I blame the Jews for this.

"b is out of control! you can't control the thread!!!"

shut up fag

we can spam every cuck thread with huge white cocks. would that work for you?

blacks have proven to have lower IQ's, on average, than whites. 85% of them vote Dem. How's that fit into "muh studies"?

Trump is the biggest pansy snowflake of them all you know

Yet there is a higher percentage of people on welfare that happen to live in red states.

Even they aren't that fucking stupid to vote for supply-side economics.

NY and LA make those stats ridiculous. try again

imagine trying this hard. "pansy snowflake"

KYS faggot

are you fucking serious? Are you FUCKING serious? Laughing at loud at how you're defending yourself and I'm not even that user

using welfare stats in a political argument is classic lib deflection. save that shit for your high school buddies.

Texas, Kansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma beg to differ. How about you try harder?

in this thread, anit-Trump Antifa faggots with skinny jeans on. lol. all cuckles. all of you.

it's a shame you'd rather provide welfare for illegals, and denounce Americans for collecting in the economy that your Democratic party trashed. you're a basic bitch.

You are right about paid shitposters but they aren't Clintonistas they are RUSSIANS working for the Kremlin. All along they have posted BOTH Pro and Anti Trump shit. The objective is to cause and deepen divisions in American society. All the "How does this make you feel white boi" race baiting etc comes from this paid pool of Kremlin paid employees. BOTH sides of anything and everything divisive are being shitposted. Putin is FUCKING you. Wake the fuck up!

>>you don't agree with me! So you're a liberal!

I'm a fellow conservative living in a conservative county. The ignorant Trump supporters make us good republicans look bad. Which I am pretty sure you have no problem with because our side won? Right?

Trump's thin skin is incredible. His ego is way too big for the role he's in. He needs to stop giving a fuck what SNL is doing and stop having little bitch fights on Twitter.

He's the leader of the most powerful country in the world and he comes off as Kim John Un Lite.

There are no 'good' republicans. Conservatism is harmful and ignorant.

>All those liberal tears

Cry more, you lost.

>Republicans didn't cry from 2008-2016

Hillary's anti-freedom cyber campaign is only getting started, they already have sophisticated bots that spam anti-trump BS all day and night since pre-election, anyone who is still even reading their threads has their own problems to sort, that cannot be sorted by political "activism" *cough TERRORISM cough*

Anyways, im from australia, our entire country is run by an uber rich elitist that has been slashing and cutting all support services in place of 75million boosts to MUSLIM schools

I could've sworn that deflection was a liberal strong point. But I guess you showed me. Darn!

THE ONLY GOOD REPUBLICAN IS A DEAD REPUBLICAN.

HANG EM HIGH, BOYS!

LOL RUSSIANS, I WONDER WHAT VERSION OF SHILLBOT YOU ARE

sure Ivan

I'm curious, are you paid by Putin or Trump?

Donald Trump is clown shoes.

Actually there are some republicans that are not assholes and actually speak to their constituents. All liberals like to is complain about us, when you're just as bad as the politicians that lined their pockets with our taxpayers dollars.

>t has been slashing and cutting all support services

only retarded libcucks need support services. stop being a leech

lol. from the guy who still has his mom open his juice box.

Then who is going to work and pay taxes?

XDDDD SO EDGY BRAH 2CUL4CONVOAYYLAMO

Well, i look forward to seeing you in another 4 years crying about the same shit, dumbed down democrat.

Democrats bots are just "we will not divide us" chanting shills that want nothing more than to trick you peasants into thinking you will always be peasants and never want to strive for more, leaving the elites at the top of society... FOREVER. NO LETS IGNORE SOCIAL EVOLUTION AND VOTE DEMOCRAT HURRRRR

>MUH RUSSIANS
>MUH HILLARY
pic related

And you work 24/7? He is under no expectation to not take a little time off. In fact so far he's taking less time off than Obama, if you count the 'unofficial vacations' he took.

not trump.

>R U S S I A N S H A C K E D I T
>U
>S
>S
>I
>A
>N
>S

>H
>A
>C
>K
>E
>D

>I
>T

The blue states obviously. Those that carry your poor hillbilly trailer-trash states.

I suppose he's paying for the jet-fuel for AIr-Force1 out of his own pocket, right?

So, uhm hospitals and blood tests?

what about doctors and nurses?

Firemen?????

police???????????????????

???????????????????????????????
>MFW Sup Forums has become "UMADBOR" all over again

>washington post
washington post

Fake news.
At least we know the Washington Post is run by kikes.

Obama got ripped a new asshole every time he went on vacation with his family.

Trump does it 10x more already and they give him a free pass because he's on their "team."

Utter hypocrisy

>Firemen?????
Gonna stop you there.
Most Fire Departments are privately owned, typically by a Trust Fund kid.

>what about doctors and nurses?
Private enterprises and personal practices? They don't get paid by the state, friend.

>police???????????????????
Weird how liberals decry police as corrupt and unneeded when it suits them, then cite them as a pillar of society when they need to.

Bringing out memes now? Your last line of defense is laughable to say the least.

Sad that your little picture doesn't include Obama's special vacations and other odd-balls - like when he had $60k worth of food flown in from Chicago for a fancy party at the White House that cost over half a million - that's just one dinner.

Not to mention the spirit cooking and other Satanic events that were held in high-security status with the Clintons - all on the tax payers dime. But ohhh nooo, as soon as we get a good Christian man to be President everyone wants to attack him.

See, its not trump dividing people.

Its you fucking democrats.

Anyone can see this a mile away, and you are losing the infowar.

Please... the door is top right X

see

> But ohhh nooo, as soon as we get a good Christian man to be President everyone wants to attack him.

He's being attacked for being a hypocrite, not a christian.

Gosh darnit, if that isn't the most succinct and powerful meme I've ever seen..
You showed me. I'm gonna pack up and never post on Sup Forums again. I don't think I can even show my face on the interwebs anymore, with the ass-flogging you gave me with that incredibly creative, observational and astute picture.

>too retarded to read my comment
>replies anyways
>does not realize im in australia

pic related >average liberal at birth

Wolf in sheep's clothing - everyone can see why he's being attacked.

>He's being attacked for being a hypocrite, not a christian.
You sure?
You liberals seem to point everything bad every at christians and catholics, while ignoring the muslims killing hundreds of thousands each year.

>muh crusades

>be libtard
>hate on russia bc media told you to
>promote commie bullshit even though that's something even russia abandoned looong ago
>being this dumb

also, ever notice how liberals loved to bitch about the CIA & FBI "selling crack in teh inner citiez" and "spreading teh AIDZ among black communitiessss," but now that those agencies are telling them what they want to hear, their credibility is suddenly impeccable and anything they report can be taken as fact?

haha. if ignorance is bliss, why are they all so angry?

Today in America..
Feed us..

All the hillbillies here in Alabama are really democrat when you ask them what they believe

Funny how you didn't deny Obama being a Satan worshiper, or his ultra fancy parties or anything else.

Weak argument is weak.

Im not a liberal...LOOOOOOOOOL THIS IS INSANE
Nor did i decry police? HELLO WE NEED MORE THAN EVER????????????

>takes out of context everything i say
>might actually be the WSJ itself

buh bye

>infiltrated by fags posting cuck and anti-Trump threads daily.
Trump was nominated and elected mostly based on how much the liberal majority hates him.
And NOW you want to complain that he's not popular???
Besides, Sup Forums has never really had a political consensus.

> You liberals seem to...

Stay on topic. We're discussing Trump complaining about Obama's vacations and then taking even more lavish ones more frequently.

Why do democrats have higher IQ's than republicans? Why are blue states better off financially than the deep red south? Why are red states statistically not only less educated but far more obese?

Why has Keynesian economics outperformed Classical throughout the last 80+ years, yet Republicans ignore this reality?

Jesus would be a Democrat and not a Republican you know

Cool. I'm an expat living in Christchurch. Love kiwi women. Seems they don't get enough racist rednecks in their diet.

I've seen your Firefighting departments...I'll just sum it up with "sucks".

Australian health care? You guys still use amoxicllin as a cure-all. That shit doesn't even stop Staph anymore.

I could go on, but I won't...but I could.

>Funny how you didn't deny Obama being a Satan worshiper

Because it's irrelevant

> or his ultra fancy parties

I have no information on them

Citation?

Notice how passionately all these Aetheists, Muslims and alike need to deflect this to anything but what it is, persecution of the minority Christian faith.

This.

thats what happens when David brock and the Clinton foundation spends millions on online trolling

Obama's in-house mini-vacations and lavish events are irrelevant to the topic of vacations and lavish events?

How many tires does it take you to put on your shoes in the morning? You seem rather thick.

>persecution of the minority Christian faith.
Where are Christians a minority?
They're the single largest faith on Earth.

Look at these triggers.

Hence i was saying , our country got taken much like america almost did.

We are litterally one of the richest countries in the world per capita and all we have to show for it are chinese nationals and Iraq nationals that own all our utilities , land , airports... we got sold out. America ALMOST did, lucky you have so much to lose, it is too late for us sonny boy. Our only hope is a red haired woman who, sadly brings back memories of a much worse red haired woman in recent history.

TL;DR: Australia almost passed 1st phase of liberalisation, gender friendly bathrooms, forcing kids to dress up as other gender in classes , ect ect . its insanity, and as wifu and i have discussed , we will home school our little autists, if we ever get the chance to have one with all these niggers taking all the housing.