Would a Spiderman/Venom/Carnage trilogy be cool? in an R rated style would be cool i think

Would a Spiderman/Venom/Carnage trilogy be cool? in an R rated style would be cool i think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXKLi2PiJAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most Carnage arcs are dogshit though. His character exist solely because of good design.

Venom and Carnage look too similar, that'd be kinda boring for just a trilogy.

I always liked the dynamic where spiderman and venom would be forced to work together to stop carnage.

>first movie is a parallel story about Spider-man and venom discovering their abilities and their different decisions on how to use them. (Spidey becomes a hero, Venom becomes a criminal)
>culminates in a fist fight atop some iconic building
>second movie shows them with an uneasy truce fighting the sinister six (Doc Oc, Mysterio, Rhino, Kraven, Vulture and Green Goblin)
>Gwen gets thrown off the bridge and this time, it's Venom who accidentally kills her and makes Spidey lose his shit
>ending credits for movie 2 is carnage latching onto its new host
>movie 3 starts with a much darker mourning Spidey going hard as fuck and really roughing up criminals
>Spidey is in full on Snyder levels of grimdark capeshit and Venom is the one trying to stop Carnage and protect the city
>Spidey meets MJ and starts to turn around to the possibilities of hope
>Venom is on the fucking ropes after getting his shit pushed in by carnage as carnage has destroyed most of the city
>Spidey swings in and the two reconcile in the third act and throw Carnage a massive fucking beating

But what do I know.

>>first movie is a parallel story about Spider-man and venom discovering their abilities and their different decisions on how to use them. (Spidey becomes a hero, Venom becomes a criminal)
nah you need the poetry of spiderman getting rid of the symbiote and making venom.

This is... Actually great.

>nah you need the poetry of spiderman getting rid of the symbiote and making venom.
Actually, yes. that is an important part of the genesis of Spidey. knowing he can't really control all the extra power the symbiote give him. It's tough to fit it into 3 movies. Maybe make movie 3 part 1 and part 2. Studios love that shit.

As long as there's a massive melee set to Sabbath's The Mob Rules:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXKLi2PiJAg

Add this motherfucker

It'd be the perfect opening for the street heroes to show up in the movies.

>YWN see an MCU scene where symbiote spidey is all jacked up on adrenaline and DD shows up out of nowhere to knock some sense into him

I'd rather not live, to be quite honest.

How the fuck is DD even fighting against an enhanced spiderman?

He would be operating without fear. spider-man has some fear. Simple math tells us that some > zero.

Also, I want it on record that Zac Efron should play Eddie Brock.

This is bullshit, but I believe it.

you realize eddie is like 300 pounds right?

180lb of muscle, 120lbs of cock.

Only if it is not made to be a quippy film with edgy sexual jokes.

No more Deadpool like movies please

WWE's Seamus has said he really wants to play Venom. I say why not? He already made a betty gud Rocksteady.

like all of the spider-man movie franchises we've had this century, I would watch these films religiously

>Spiderman
>R rated
fuck off

>I have never read a venom or carnage series

THE POST

you retarded? carnage needs an R rating.

I have, and know that the comics themselves have violence, but aren't gratuitous or R, nor do they need to be

who gives a fuck ratings are going away in the next 10 years

nah, maybe formal MPAA ratings when theaters barely exist because of streaming and on-demand, but voluntary ratings will still exist like Netflix does

the Maximum Carnage series was garbage, but so was Civil War and they were able to make a good movie from that using the bare basics. The same could be done with MC.

>Spider-Man
>R-rated

You're a moron.

If Carnage is in the film it should be R rated retards. no other way around it

But that's retarded. Maybe if it was a solo film, or something like Deadpool vs. Carnage, but a Spider-Man movie should never be R-rated. No Spider-Man issue featuring Carnage would be rated R.

if deadpool is R carnage is R

Like I said, if it was a solo movie sure.

If it's an actual Spider-Man film, then it's a soft PG-13 at most. Spider-Man is not in anything R-rated nor should he be.

kys

i have never seen this in a comic but i used to have an action figure of man spider but he was literally a spider man, like spider face and spider arms, ripped up costume like a were-spider, horrifying shit, came with some scenery that had a skeleton of a guy he killed and ate

That would be Man-Spider.

This is why people who don't read comics should keep their mouths shut. You don't understand the characters, you don't understand the intended audience, and you don't understand the source material.

>hard rules for fictional characters

lmao spiderman can be rated R no one gives a fuck. especially if you bring venom and carnage in the mix

is this meme spiderman deadpool

Daredevil is such a fucking pussy, his whole show is ruined by throwing in the Punisher and letting us see him actually get real, genuine results and DD is like "No! killing is wrong! wahhh" but he is such a mopey ineffective hero and the Punisher is awesome. The show really makes no effort to show that the Punisher is wrong, in fact he is objectively right

sad but true.
And his newer designs are pretty god shit too. They also made the Irish-Catholic New Yorker, into a southerner because he has the same name as a Simpsons character and comic writers are fucking dumb.

That being said, I'd be down the original Carnage arc movie, where Venom has to team up with Spider-Man, maybe blend elements of Maximum Carnage in there.

It's during an event where villians were brainwashed to become good, and heroes were brainwashed to become bad. He's usually not a humorous character at all, really.

>lmao spiderman can be rated R no one gives a fuck.

Whatever you say, man.

what did you think of the recent carnage arc with the chick carnage/iron man hybrid? i only read the first issue or 2, looked interesting though

neither do you

>Whatever you say, man.
he's right who gives a fuck about ratings. they're not even going to be a thing in 20 years. and I love how you ignore the fact that Carnage is involved in this

>ACTHUALLY: the post

All I know is if Venom is in it, it better be buff Eddie Brock, not twink Eddie Edward Edwin Brock Jr II.
Everything in Ultimate a shit.

yeah but the ultimate spiderman game is pretty sick on gamecube

Neither do I what? Finish your statement.

Regardless, all Spider-Man comics have either been All Ages or T+ rated.

desu best spiderman game i ever played - thats the one where you race johnny storm and shit yeah? wonder if the new spidey game will be any good.

what about marvel zombies

I can't even be assed to repeat myself. I've addressed Spider-Man. I've addressed Carnage.

Believe what you want, but there's never been an R-rated Spider-Man comic featuring Carnage because there's never needed to be. They managed to tell decades worth of stories featuring the character without needing an R-rating.

i think it has johnny storm yeah, I just remember liking its free roam best and also it let you play as venom and eat people and have different costumes and stuff. i also really liked the spider man 2 game, it was neat. haven't played many other recent ones except the one where its interdimensional and you have noir spidey and stuff too. that was okay, but it's linear not open world. i would love a new proper open world spider man game

Rated T.

Deadpool vs. Carnage was rated PA, which is really just a hard T+.

The highest rating Marvel has is Explicit Content, used in the Max imprint.

So? In a film if there's a lot of violence there ought to be proper levels of blood and whatnot, might as well be realistic about it. Spider-man has always been slightly more grounded in reality than many heroes. There are consequences to the violence in his world. I would like to see a genuine, proud adaptation like Raimi's work but, if necessary if there's a particualrly gruesome character, an R rated level of violence, not that violence matters for ratings much anyway these days.

Wait seriously? I don't want to dig up the first TPB of Zombies but I swear it's got warnings on the cover like "Graphic content, not for under 17" or some shit. It's pretty nasty stuff.

Neither Sony nor Disney-owned Marvel would EVER do an R-rated Spider-Man movie.

This is 90s edge. It was pretty graphic if I remember. But probably nothing to what does on nowadays.

Is Peter really having the symbiote here or is he just wearing a black suit?
I remember a fight between spidey and DD during the sin eater story arc where he didn't have the symbiote.

which series is this from?

Since he's acting like a dick, I'm going to do with symbiote

Look at the Marvel shows on Netflix. DD is hyper violent, but no "fuck" or nudity. They could do a Spidey movie like that easy.

IT'S ALSO A SOLO GODDAMN COMIC

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

I hate talking to you people.

As an animated movie, maybe.

As a live action one, no.

Carnage is made out of 90's, it's too late for him to shine

But they won't, nor should they.

Daredevil is a darker comic. It's had runs in which the rating was upped to Parental Advisory. Any Spider-Man film (or comic) will have children as a main target demographic. Daredevil does not.

Yes, but Spider-Man doesn't have to target children. He doesn't have to remain a children's character. He can be more than that. Anyway, Daredevil sucks, the Punisher is the only good part of the show and the rest of it is even worse than the comics. The comics also suck and ninjas are stupid, I would hardly call it dark, Matt is just a huge pussy with objectively retarded religion issues clouding his brain and stupid "moral crisis" shit 24/7.

Sorry for that, got off topic. I would like to ask you why you think that they should not do that. Why is ir wrong in your opinion?

Because there have to be some characters that are still appropriate for kids. Batman no longer is. Superman isn't. The X-Men films aren't.

Marvel actually seems to know what they're doing by casting a teenage Spider-Man. That's the audience you want.

I feel you and I agree kids should have their characters, and I miss the days when a PG13 was basically still appropriate for kids. That said, I will never have children and I don't like being around them. But anyway, aside from selfishly not being super concerned with children's entertainment and just wanting to watch my own ultraviolence because I'm a twisted fucking psychopath (TM), I also just don't see a problem with having 2 distinctive lines of a character's stories. There can be kid friendly Spidey and a whole other line of MAX-esque shows and films. Honestly with the success of Deadpool (which I didn't like and care about the character btw) they probably ought to try something like that, it'd bring in the edgy crowd pretty well.

Dead pool proved children don't matter

***meant I don't care about Deadpool as a character, my bad

>them ever releasing a spiderman movie that kids can't see

You're all delusional

sadly this

the problem is that the punisher is too efective

he would kill every villain and thats it, no more money for marvel

Just walk away

Nah, as much as some people have a problem with it, adaption spiderman should always be partly high school/ college drama, and written from that perspective.

It shouldn't really be overtly childish either mind you, but keeping the 'teen/tween' angle is pretty much essential, and the tone should match those kind of movies.

WELL YESEE DERE FELLA