ITT characters who did nothing wrong

ITT characters who did nothing wrong.

>still no RIP Robert Loggia sticky

Tried to have tony killed and set the cop on him. That's wrong.

He didn't fly so straight

Probably the non-memeist example I can think of this, honestly.

>wanted to protect his company, a company that pretty much kept the entire city running and hundreds employed
>didn't seem to be aware that laughter was more powerful than screams
>basically views humans as another species to himself, why the fuck should he care, he's not a diplomat, they're how his people farm a resource
>the "I'll kidnap a thousand children before I let this company die" quip was obviously out of anger and stress over the situation, was ultimately just using an expression that sounds bad replayed on tape
>didn't seem to be a bad guy fundamentally, was capable of being nice and clearly believed in his workers

>he din do nuffin rong
>he was creating jobs and being rich!
>if you say something mean about him he might leave and never reward be for being a good house nigga

If I take off that cocaine will you die

Your a big hazza

He should've seen it coming.

>hiring inept hitmen to whack Tony at your favorite club where the police could easily trace your steps
I also found it pretty funny how Tony executed that one drug dealer in broad daylight in front of dozens of people and got away with it, I still love Scarface though.

just wanted some dry land

yea it was stupid! how dare a movie not be realistic?!

Tony tried to cuck him

>Drug lord
>Didn't do anything wrong

he was a hasa

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why did Scarface have a go at him for being Turkish?

>Implying anybody watches the second season.

Wouldn't you do the same in Tony's situation?

He fucked up and let that punk Benny Blanco from the Bonx live. Carlito knew the rules of the street, he should have let Pachanga blow his head off in the alley.

Either that or he fucked up by just not having a glass of champagne with the kid or accepting the bottle he sent over.

>orders his men into an active minefield after sundown with only chemlights to go off of
Encino Man may have been a worse commander but Captain America still needlessly endangered his men

>Annoying alcoholic gold digging coke whore

I dont know what Tony saw in her

are chu stupid or somethin

she was a tiger

She doesn't deserve to die like this in that cartoon.

>hurr durr my sense of morality is tied to pieces of paper written by men

How would you know bubblehead

>Fucking punk...can't shoot a cop!
>Whoever said you was one?
What did he mean by this?

his penis, he saw his penis in her, in her ... his penus