Bernie Cucks BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=HvV2JY8kbgI

JUST

just fucking vote for hillary already

This is surreal.

I though late night shows tried not to show any bias?He wasn't even funny at all, it's just pure propaganda. Are Fallon and Kimmel like this now?
The dems got exposed and are now lashing out, blaming Russia, Berniebros and anyone else they can. They did what the Republicans failed to do in cheating to stop a candidate that was unpopular within the establishment. This is getting embarrassing now.

>I though late night shows tried not to show any bias?

>seth meyers
i love jimmy fallon but christ almighty seth's show is just awful

not even the audience thinks he's funny

they had to cut his monologue because no one ever laughed

Leftists took over the media to the point where they don't have to hide their politics anymore.

I don't think insulting them is the best way to earn their votes, which they really need. Same thing with Sarah Silverfish the other night.

>literally 0 arguments made in the entire video

>I don't think insulting them is the best way to earn their votes

It's too late to change tactics

I used to watch and Leno, Letterman, Kimmel and Conan would make fun of everyone but they would never blatantly say "You need to vote for x". I guess the networks are going for the Daily show audience after stewart left?

What the actual fuck?

>I though late night shows tried not to show any bias?

Jeez, they're not even pretending that they're not pushing Hillary anymore.

HMM yes now that a millionaire television superstar has told me to vote for clinton, i am sure to vote for clinton

yes my support for sanders was initially founded on what millionaire television superstars thought

>drumpf is a racist demagogue
>forget that the democratic party shafted you, we need your votes retards
>stupid piece of shit stop whining and vote hillary

DAE trump is hitler?????????

When did they ever pretend they weren't pushing Hillary?

no idea who this guy is but he looks like the blandest person to ever host a Late Night Show.

He looks like somebody that was hired to fill a diversity quota but that can´t be the case since he isn´t black nor female

Cuck and JUST in the first two posts... Can Sup Forums even be saved at this point?

They sure didn't vote in the primaries to help him out.

At start of primaries they were pretty neutral, they went full shill after Trump and Bernie surge

>dude white people lmao
>t. white person who is hip and ghetto too

>Seth Myers

I hope that he kills himself.

These alleged progressive political commentators / comedians with their mocking and patronizing tone towards Bernie supporters should be careful.

This isn't just Bernie supporters throwing a tantrum because they didn't get the right candidate. They have a gripe about how the process played out that was legitimized by the DNC email leak. They are angry enough to stay home election day, write in Bernie, or EVEN vote Trump if you push them hard enough. People have shown before they're willing to work against their own interests out of spite. Some are even rationalizing the idea of 4 years of Trump on the basis that it will improve the Democratic party.

Petty insults and name calling will definitely change their minds and get them on board with Hilldoggggg! Well done Seth!

(((white guy)))

LISTEN KID

AMERICA WAS NEVER GREAT

>People have shown before they're willing to work against their own interests out of spite.

That's what happened here. Where I'm from, we never elected a SINGLE liberal or democrat into our office, but the last conservative fucked up so bad, we voted in a liberal.

>35k views

bullshit, his numbers don't even reach carson daly levels

>hes going to be the first to lose his job after the Trump Trials of 2018

>get you stupid spoiled manbaby Bernie Sanders supporters
>you are stupid, childish and ridiculous
>now that i've insulted you, please vote Hillary

(((He))) was on (((SNL))) before. Can you guess why (((they))) hired (((him)))?

They're getting nervous.

>VOTE HOW I TELL YOU TO

Whatever happened to Each according to the dictates of his own conscience?

How is this rabble allowed to air?

>REEEEEE VOTE HILARY YOU FUCKING RETARDS DO IT FUCKING FAGGOTS

TRUMP GETS
ALL OF THE
GRAVY

>increasingly nervous

Every fucking time
Self-hating white liberals are the fucking worst

How does it make you feel that you're denying the future first female president her rightful position as leader of this great nation?

NBC other side of the coin that is Fox

>Trump Trials of 2018
Please go Robespierre on them

yeah, vote hillary
you wouldn't want any unfortunate accidents to happen to you, would you?
this picture doesn't even include the recent murder of a DNC staffer who was killed in what the media reported as an attempted robbery even though the killer just shot him execution style and left without taking anything, and this happened just as assange said that it was a DNC staffer who leaked all those emails

Feels good

Fuck that pansy shit; it's proscription time, Sulla style.

They know Trump has a real chance of winning. I'm already hearing the press preface her name with "President" in random stories about the DNC.

I can't believe some of these

>the DNC openly intervened in terms of controlling voter opinions
>internally campaigned against a candidate that wasn't "their girl"
>this all gets exposed by russia
>the president calls the leakers terrorists but doesn't comment on the fact that they exposed blatant fraud that compromises the democratic notion of electing someone for the people by the people.

If Trump wins Hillary will probably give up on becoming president so, Trump it is.

there isnt even a lesser evil to vote for fucking christ
id honestly prefer a transparently evil elder god to the current two candidates
and before you mention any third party runners remember that we're in a rigged system that has only two actual parties

There are tons of people voting Trump over it

>Sulla style
Tell me more

>lol everyone is dum xD

Whoa, didn't know Whoopi was an anti-semite

Obama is literally in Hillary's pocket, he's a bigger cuck than Bernie and would never do anything to derail her campaign after she let him win in 2008.

Honestly the most disappointing part of the DNC so far is the lack of twerking 2bh

Why would you come into defend the Nation looking like a drunken homeless man?

Who #RidingTheJohnson here?

goddamn... I'm f*cking tired of this bullshit. I trusted bernie and got kek'd hard up my ass. FUCK THIS. I'm voting trump just cause he has some frickin' integrity.

Hopefully no one because he's a shitty candidate and not even a libertarian

We've been bought and paid for, for centuries now. Just sit back and put your feet up to the fire.

>Trump is rayciss

And Shillary is the physical embodiment of corruption what is your point Shit Myers you fucking faggot

And why the fuck is the network that employed Trump for a decade or so now adamantly against him?

>trump
>integrity

oh my sweet summer child

>open borders
No thanks

I'm voting for Jill Stein, I think.
I probably would have voted for SHillary, but I can't stand her fucking supporters.

if anyone is dumb it's you. and queer.

Lol. Have you met a Stein supporter? They are the worst of the bunch, complete faggots and human garbage. Vote Gary

but everyone is dumb

There's definitely going to be a lot more votes for 3rd party candidates this year, and once Trump wins the election, the democrats will blame/shun Bernie etc., just like they did with Nader.

>(((Stein)))

Nuff said.

Stop shilling Johnson or face the consequences

>voting for Shillary

please hold my Johnshon senpai~~

>Trump for a decade or so now adamantly against him?
because he's not part of the establishment and running on his own dime. He isn't beholden to the same jew backers literally every other major politician on both sides is.

you're not allowed to change your opinion on someone, apparently

>Calling Trump a demagogue

And Hillary isn't? She's just pandering to the other side.

If I'm going to pick, I'm going to pick mine. This guy, and all Hillary supporters, are telling their white constituents to vote against their own interests.

Not about equality or all coming together, but actively against you.

That's because we've never had such an outrightly cartoonish selection to vote for before.

This wouldn't happen if it was Hilary v. Herman Cain or some shit

Remember that time that Clinton started the birther movement to discredit Obama? No? That's because because the media spun it as a conservative lie to take cheap shots at Obama. She was literally the fucking first person to ask for Barry's birth certificate. Then she killed those people who were going to testify at the email hearings. Excuse me. Those people who were going to testify died in "unfortunate but unavoidable accidents".

WE're bought and we're sold for English gold, my boys.

I am worried about Pence

Maybe Trump wanted a guy so boring that he shines even brighter

oh shit waddup?

>America needs an adult
>so vote for a guy who wears t-shirts with suit jackets and whines about people being racist

>tfw I went from team Trump to team Bernie to team Trump again

fuck... never shoud've betrayed our boy

>i love jimmy fallon

>And why the fuck is the network that employed Trump for a decade or so now adamantly against him?

Trump said early on in the campaign he was going to find out who his true friends are.

>He isn't beholden to the same jew backers literally every other major politician on both sides is

past behavior says otherwise

Oh, VP doesn't mean a damn thing, unless you're relying on their charisma, like McCain did with Palin.

Obama had dead-weight, literal retard Biden.

No, he wanted a guy who could actually run the country while he cuts the ribbon.

Indianafag here, he's a good dude even though he's a bit of a neocon.
Mich Daniels would've made a better VP though.

>VP doesn't mean a damn thing
Tell that to pic related.

I know lad, but pride in a sin in the eyes of KEK

let his will fold

They know that their time is soon up.

Once Trump seizes power these people will all be put on trial and charged with treason.

>Vote for and campaign incessantly for the weakest candidate in the race
>Know they have a shit ton of baggage spanning decades and a long history of lies and deception
>Know that the other party's candidate is known for mudslinging
>Still continue to support my deeply flawed candidate despite the other candidate being far more liked and doing better in polls when against the other party
>Beat the other candidate by utilizing biased party infrastructure and media
>Tell the other candidate's supporters that my candidate is their best chance at defeating the other party
who here /devilish/?

the VP slot is usually just a peace offering, trying to cover one of your weakest bases

>but pride in a sin in the eyes of KEK

Absolute heresy. May a billion smug frogs rain upon your home.

The Clinton machine is something of a wonder, isn't it?

>muh female president
we had a female president. I bet there are tons of other countries who have had one too

fucking nothing happened. Whoa

>le failed businesses meme
>le mean words
>le changed name

hit me
what has trumpo done that is on par with killary's shark-like attorney stint, gay marriage flippety floppin, e-mail coverup scandal havin party time?

we're talking the blue version of nixon here, magnitude fuckin squared, brother. she's worse in every way.

but go on - explain how being a capitalist who's name once started with the letter D is worse.

>fucking nothing happened.

Tell that to Germany.

haha! great meme friend! fuck the kikes and remember to vote for Trump!