"Earn this."

>"Earn this."

ITT: Moments in movies women will never, EVER, understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkJ8LdD7Eco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tell me I'm a good man. Tell me I'm a good man, you little fucking whore. What, I'm not good enough for you? Huh?! You fucking cheating slut I'm gonna fucking kill you like I killed those krauts you fucking bitch come here!

Woah, did not expect that.

90's Spielberg was super dark after Schindler's List

moments that no one except Sup Forums will ever EVER understand

youtube.com/watch?v=pkJ8LdD7Eco

>James...we fought for the wrong side

WHAT DID HE ACTUALLY MEAN BY THIS SOMEONE TELL ME

Be a hard working American.

>Family, I have never forgiven the Germans for their butchery of my brothers and my friends. I don't care if we're now at peace, never trust a Hinkel piece of garbage. The one thing I take some solace in is knowing that some of my buddies got a few before they died themselves and that I also took a few to go with 'em.

Though as explained by Spielberg in the deleted scenes, this was replaced by the "Tell me I'm a good man" line. Not really as emotionally effective, in my opinion.

>Live a good life because we all died for you you fucking asshole

>tfw you will never be coerced into believing you are fighting literal evil and saving the fucking world and build a camaraderie with men that you treat as brothers and die fighting for a cause you truly believe in
I can only imagine what the last few ww2 vets are thinking now. At least they get to die soon before it gets even worse.

>make a war movie
>make a whole generation give you a shit ton of money by convincing them that war is cool
Good one, Spielberg.

Where in my post did any of that make it seem like 'war is cool'. I guess feeling like you have a purpose in life and fighting for something you actually believe in is cool, even if it was a lie compared to the bullshit lives we live.

Then ya, war is cool bruh xD

How does it feel like to be Upham?

Are you misinterpreting his posts on purpose?

Are you? What he's saying is fucking retarded and he wouldn't make any "camaraderie" as a soldier much less actually contribute to the fighting.

What's so hard to understand about honor, brotherhood, bravery, courage and sacrifice? You treat us like we're objects who have no deep understanding about anything, except for our makeup and yoga pants.

Fuck you.

>What he's saying is fucking retarded

He's saying "that feel when you will never live in a time where good and evil are easily defined and you will fight this evil among men you build a comradery with; men who you will treat as brothers and die together fighting for a cause to truly believe in because the world now is so complex that it's impossible to die for a cause to truly believe in as a soldier

Damn man. Not hard. Upham didn't want any of that shit.

So not only did you misinterpret, you are also too stupid to understand it.

Great, glad we got that all cleared up.

Literally nobody in SPR fought for causes other than they had to and to protect their friends, and more importantly none of them wanted to die at all.

All you fucking neckbeards do is masturbate over that legendary non-existent image of a world where you can be heroes in and where killing others would be fine because it's fighting against evil with your ""comrades"".

Nobody would want to fight with a fucking weirdo coward who can't even deal with the "complexity of the world they live in" as if humanity is so different now than it was 100 years ago.

But whatever, keep living in your juvenile basement fantasies, we'll see exactly how you react when a big war breaks and you actually get your wish.

You should stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself

Fuck off.

Yeah, totally.

Have fun scooping your comrade's guts up in the war you wish for.

Damn dude you're a fucking moron.

>Literally nobody in SPR

user was talking about WWII as a whole. A war where the Axis powers are almost universally seen as "the bad guys."

>All you fucking neckbeards do is masturbate over that legendary non-existent image of a world where you can be heroes in and where killing others would be fine because it's fighting against evil with your ""comrades"".

Holy shit where is any of this coming from. I have two posts in the thread good lord are you okay?

>muh "honor"
>muh "loyalty"
>muh "sacrifice"
>muh "military"
>muh "camaraderie"

Military. It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game.

Think about it. The power of free will and you *still* settle for slavery. Wonderful, no?

From an early age, you're influenced by your environment. Your parents (or lack of), teachers (in some manner, shape or form) and other mentors can help steer your life in a direction, whichever direction that may actually be.

However, during all of this, if you're still alive and have most of your bodily functions, there are a whole world of opportunities available to you. Especially in this day and age of technological marvels and the wonders of the Internet to provide information (and, of course, misinformation.)

The military should not even be an option, at this point, because not only is there enough information to suggest that joining it is only for those who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a military-industrial complex keen on retaining what power they have left ... but there is also enough information available for people to make their own decisions on what they'd like to do, instead.

Still, people join. They wish to be broken down and remoulded in somebody else's image.

This is a sign of weakness. Of allowing one's self to be influenced and corrupted by those with power and ambition. Essentially, those who join the military are no-better than mindless sheep.

>tl;dr: Join the military? You're a faeces-flinging, irradiated, nuclear-powered rhesus monkey who enjoys others making decisions for you.

When I was younger I was always thought he said "Earnest" and thought his brain was just going nuts as he died and not making any sense. I couldn't figure who the hell Earnest was or why he brought him up as he was dying.

Why would you make that shit up? Even worse you spelled Ernest wrong you fucking idiot.

Kill yourself.

>Why would you make that shit up?
U wot? You mean misinterpret it? As for the spelling, that's my bad. Earnest is still a word, so the spell checker didn't pick it up, and I never see the name Ernest anyway.

I refuse to believe you were that stupid as a kid, and even more stupid now.

I just refuse.

We're right. You are all useless vessels of mindless idiocy. You literally do not have any original or real meaningful thought. You are a hive mind of social conformity and triviality. I cringe whenever I hear even a 'red-polled' woman speak - they don't really believe what they are saying because women have no real convictions of their own. Giving you biological robot children the right to vote was the worst mistake of the last century.

10 great men dying to save matt damon

Still a stupid movie

you refuse to believe that no one's as stupid as he was yet you are here