Insta-Tard. Can we get more knocked outs that lead to brain damaging convulsions

Insta-Tard. Can we get more knocked outs that lead to brain damaging convulsions.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=fa7_1421733778
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 2 1 NEW IP

Looks like she's having an orgasm

story

What's the story and who are those manly men who absolutely don't deserve to be executed after watching their offspring burn alive?

OP is a faggot 13 year old that just found masturbation.
inb4 underageb&

too edgy for me

dubs. But i think she was caught stealing. There are quite a few videos similar on theync

ok we get it, your "girlfriend" uses you as a foot stool and a food bank

she didnt pay for drugs

Damn niggers

Why did they do this?

Toy Story?

protip edgelords:

having compassion and feeling sorry for others doesn't make you weak

Ok, I get, you live in your mom's basement, are chronic victim of bully and rejection, work a menial job, and enjoy torturing animals.
A winner.

Look like Brazil

can somebody tell me why they had her put her cell phone on her head before they hit her?

i really dont get it. not that i expect much reasoning to come from a beating

damn, that's a hell of a video. You can actually see her become brain damaged. The posturing of her arms and legs are a dead giveaway.

Not op, or an edgelord.

I just like watching people get smashed. Like holy shit, that bitch just took a whole fucking tree to the head. Come on, that's cool.

Its a cellphone? Perhaps she used it for something the brave men didn't approve.

she was a whore

They prolly told her 'we just gonna a hit u hard enough to smash your phone'

Well, they didn't lie. They did smash her phone. And skull. And spine. And everything.

original video is 1 min 20 secs long.

Sadly that is incorrect, majority agreed moral based emotions give you more weaknesses than a true psychopath would have for example.

In life if you care too much, the world will swollow you whole.

Care too little, and you will be a tyrant to everybody around you.

Aside from the torturing animals part you're pretty much spot on.

>because getting hit in the head with a fucking log isn't an indicator of brain damage.

son

Not really if I'm being honest

samefag

Niggers

It literally does make you weak.

Someone will take advantage of it. Then you're exposed and vulnerable. I.e. weak.

do you think she recovered?

liveleak.com/view?i=fa7_1421733778
skip to about 3:00 for the good shit
he gucci fanucci

Well I think it is. So do a lot of other anons. So did the Romans. Hell, every civilized society in human history has had some form of enjoyment based purely on suffering of others. Even today we have wrestling and MMA. Clips like this just take out all the bullshit and get straight to the smashing.

>protip: edgelords

Kys

welcome to Sup Forums where everybody is a super cool ninja with 0 feels and doesn't shitpost on their moms wifi

Everything in moderation. If you're a transparently heartless edgelord, no one will want to be your friend, stand up to you, or include you in their community. Successful sociopaths know how to blend in.

Bet you a dollar that these niggers probably bring groceries to their grandmas and play catch with their little brothers when not smashing heads in.

*stand up for you

You're trying to impress others on the internet to make yourself feel better.

Think about that.

Why would anyone do that?

It's like people just stopped caring about human life...

this is why anyone with darker skin than a carrottop cant live in a modern society, fucin nignog iqof67

Dude was paying and shit, bitch couldnt wait for 1 damn second and rub her stench on him cause she had things to do, know that feel, had that happened to me too. I farted as loud as I could in her direction.

WTF?! Is this a sane place all of the sudden?
GTFO!

>literally 0 knockout videos posted besides OP
Fuck you Sup Forums

i love him

Why not? A human life is less valuable than the molecules it's made out of.

>human life
I see no human here.

Fucking niggers! imaright

>cause she had things to do
Like what, die of old age? Fuck old people.

jesus i haven't been disturbed in here for a minute.

>white guys just having fun
>nigger gets involved
>chimps out
>homicide
>He gon be awight
>he gud
>Gucci fanucci
>really he dead tho

may his soul rest in peace

You sick fuck! Delete this

That's fucking brutal.

Did you just assume xit's gender?!

boi, now you fucking done goofed

Actually, nowadays they care about it more than ever.
the percentage of humans killed by humans is at an all time low.
High definition cameras and easy internet access makes people believe it's worse.

Truth is, we're all just sheltered faggots.

LiTtLe GiRl SlIpS oN iCe aNd FuCkIng CraCks HeAd OpEn

yeh

But they arent tough, these kids would cry if their parents shut the router off.

Actually, it is weak people who tend to have no compassion, due to the resentment they have towards a world that has treated them like the spineless pieces of shit they are.

Like this profile of person:
Strong, successful and all around healthier people tend to be more compassionate.

this. Fucking old peopel They can go to the store the whole day long but chose to go when everyone else has to go. Same for public transport and doctors.

literally just reciting what happens to you on a daily basis

I really want to know what the fuck happened. Even if I find the vid i'm at work and couldn't listen.

I give no shits to impress any of you, you give you opinions and I give mine. I have no cumpunctions making you mad or saving your life. Even though I am not attempting to impress, even if I was, so what? You are still living thinking people are you not?

bwhahahaha you know the score user. Half these edgelords are simply putting on the act due to low self esteem.

No im just a realist, not hard to recognise the pros and cons of an aspect of life. All these edgy fuckers will soon realise nothing they post is edgy, all of it is reality and humanity at its worst and best, uncensored. If society has bred a generation who shy away from the true grit that life is filled with, we are doomed as a race. In the same token those who push all this grit at other people hoping to come off edgy or oldfagish, they help decay society to a beastial level further and furher till we are nothing more than pack animals.

Google Pixl stress test

How to be a 17 year old that took 3 days of Psych 101 in high school

failed Iphone jailbreak attempt

trips of truth

This some how made me horny.. Do you have a link to vid with sound?

Why is everyone bitching about morality and not posting knockout videos?
Sup Forums you dun gone soft like a bunch of faggots.

Be honest, we've all had this fantasy in the grocery store right? Like "what if I just delivered the hammer right in that old lady's gabber?"

brother?

the weak should fear the strong

first day on Sup Forums eh

bwahahahahaha..

2000% correct.

million nigs out there, one is a total shit who cheats and steals, really not a better world without them dead? Do it like this so others maybe think first?

rip :(

Got Shiraq'd

Who records this shit? Poor girl.

Edgy.

It's not about being sheltered. I've been assaulted and the victim of rasism (I'm white lol), and last year around this time I saw someone getting stabbed in the face with a knife at the train station close to where I live.

I just can't understand how people can take a human life so casually. I can't imagine most of them not being able to feel sadness and anger if someone close to them were brutally murdered, why can't they understand that it's not worth killing people over stupid shit?

Maybe I'm just getting old.

Yeah, the only side effect of this is that a woman that age could probaly die from a hit like that, enjoy going to jail for a dumb ass old woman.

holy fuck this is genuinely disturbing, like you can see the fear before she gets merked by that log

The trips of truth has spoken.

Hacksaw Jim Dugan no longer allowed to give autographs like this.......Hoooooooooooe!!!!

Holy shit that ahegao though

how the fuck does a kid get that fat lmao. 'murica.

Because you're a sheltered pussy. Humans have been killing humans for as long as there have been humans to kill. The advent of rules against killing other humans is quite recent and is selectively enforced.

thread's dead

Should've just put a note 7 on her head, am i right?

Trump voter conversion system.

ITT: white school shooters with sadism issues sage

Again, I know it's nothing new.

I still don't get it.