How much to get retardedly fucked from weed ,like ways to smoke it to enhance the effect

how much to get retardedly fucked from weed ,like ways to smoke it to enhance the effect

one fat dab or even a little dab if you dont smoke much

smoke like 4 times a day
love it

i have used hemp wick, it is very good for organic smoking. lighters pretty much burn all the thc out of the weed before you even inhale it. thc has a burning point of 200°F. lighters produce 2,000°F. using hemp wick def makes it much better. or just do dabs. make joints. whatever, man. just enjoy.

im thinking of using a gravity bong how much till im fucked

Gravity bong.

Buy a 2L of dew or something, drink it and cut a hole in the top of the cap big enough for something metal to hold bud. Cut off bottom of 2L and fill sink or some shit. Stuff metal shit with weed and light. Pull up on 2L and take a big ass rip. Do this until you pass out.

Alternatively you could do a waterfall. Get a bottle of pop or some shit, poke a hold on one side on the bottom to let water out. Do same shit with cap. Fill bottle with water and light metal cap thing while letting water out from bottom of bottle. Inhale -> die.

one tip, when you take a huge hit and cough remember to take another one, sounds kinda obvious but for me when i take a huge hit and cough my lungs out so badly i forget im trying to get high

marihuana is dangerous, addictive and illegal. you shouldnt smoke.

maybe its all those things, who cares?

Vape

Weed makes you stupid in the long term. Just do uppers(coke, amphetamines) and hallucinogens(LSD, psilocybin, mescaline) instead

i like you and respect you

>2017
>not using weed with amps
Fag

Doesn't make me stupid.
Self control is one hell of a thing.

true, that can be fun occasionally

>how much to get retardedly fucked from weed
>retardedly

found the 12 year old

Steep in warm melted butter for 2-3 hours. Cool. Blend. Drink. Write will. Get to ER before you pass out.

>long term

Of course, this is assuming weekly or more

So fire from a lighter will burn all the thc but the hotter nail wont for the bad?

Shut the fuck uo you ignorent shit you dont know what your talking about

read that as sleep in warm melted butter

>drinking melted butter
Makes me feel sick just thinking about it tbh

Dat filename

i put mine in strong coffee once, tasted good

Kek, I remember Fallout 2 trolling the Enclave soldier.

>ur mom Xd

Well you could use the butter to make cake but AINT NIBODY GOT TIME FORDAT

Dabs

wow 2013 facebook memes. please hang yourself

Magic Flight Launch Box. Make sure the bud is dry and crumbled fine. Probably the most fucked up you can get on the least material barring concentrates.

you can't vaporize weed with a flaming hemp wick, you dumb fuck

vaping the weed gets me absolutely geeked

I would agree with the others... youre fucking retarded and your circle of friends must be even dumber for listening to your stupid shit.

real niggas gravity bong out of the toilet

I mean you hit a point were you just stop intaking cannabinoids because your receptor sites are full, but if you have low tolerance you can really push it. Just dab really big or get a nice vaporizer like the herbalaire. Chasing the high of weed is stupid and will only really ruin your tolerance though. If you want to get really baked just take some time off.

Why is cough syrup even legal

why are opiates even legal
why is alcohol legal
why are cigarettes legal

also unless he is talking about DXM having codiene is illegal unless you have a prescription, but you need promethazine anyways.

One hit fucks me up, haven't smoked in years and it seems like shit is stronger than I remember

Opiates are at least listed as a controlled substance
Dxm is a cheap relatively fun high though, almost feels like ketamine

The second hit resets your lungs.