Give me one good reason not to finish off every single stupid stuck up whore and douche bag jock in my school

Give me one good reason not to finish off every single stupid stuck up whore and douche bag jock in my school.

They treat me like shit, I'll show them what it feels like to be shit when I put their asses 6 feet under.

Do it and stream it on periscope

If you don't want to be treated like shit then stop acting like a whiny faggot.

> wahh someone made fun of me
> so I'm bitching on the internet
They were right to bully you. You're clearly a bitch. Go to your nesting ground

I've done nothing to anyone I've been the nice guy long enough it's time to show them I'm not to be walked on and pushed around like a cheap piece of trash

If I even look at a girl they laugh or look disgusted by me and they act like I offend them I'm just being a good guy while they want assholes I will show them

Just fucking do it you pussy

Start working out, learn to fight, beat the shit out of the next kid that fucks with you. Problem solved and no one dies.

with that mindset, kill yourself, OP, the world will better without you

You are a twisted butt hurt faggot! Just kys you spineless sperm guzzler and do us all a favor.

I don't care what you do.
If you choose to shoot them up, livestream it.

Checked, so now you have to do it.

Would you pls wait at least a month so nazifags ca praise deepercutz properly?

Kill yourselves. Fucking scumbags.

*finnish

Petri, what are you doing, you silly boy? You're dead.

if you're gonna do it don a leather overcoat and corpse paint, it's more epic that way!

Do it. It's for the greater good.

Because your trigger discipline is shit

>Give me one good reason not to finish off every single stupid stuck up whore and douche bag jock in my school.
You'll get maybe four before you get mowed down.

Do you know what its like getting shot? Its not like in the movies where you go "ow" and that's it. Stabbing, burning pain beyond anything you can imagine echoes through your whole body, you'll start shaking as you rapidly start losing body temperature and your body goes into shock, the back of your head will start feeling like someone is pouring hot water over your head. You'll die scared, cold, alone as your entire body begins to feel like you're drowning.

Best case scenario is someone severs your spine so you don't feel the pain frm your body.

Worst case scenario is you'll bleed out to death with unimaginable pain is the adrenaline in your body makes you feel every second like it was ten.

Hell might not be real depending on your beliefs, but what you'll feel before you die will be close enough to it.

edgy thread m8 I r8 8/8

Telling him to better himself makes me the scumbag? Ok buddy

>I've done nothing to anyone I've been the nice guy long enough it's time to show them I'm not to be walked on and pushed around like a cheap piece of trash
Really? Because all we've seen of you so far is an attention seeking piece of shit that wants to murder others because he was born with a tiny dick.

You sure all that shit you're saying about yourself isn't just what YOU think of yourself, and the reality is different?

Do it I hate whores nowadays

idk, planning to kill people because they don't like you pretty much confirms you are a cheap piece of trash.

Because you're better than that. Kids can be dicks as can adults but it's no excuse to take their life. Be successful that's a better way to get back at them

>I've been the nice guy

When's the last time you did something nice for anyone, and what was it?

Do you give your lunch to the kids that don't have any?
Do you stay after school to help other kids with their homework?

You're probably just a neet who expects everything to fall in his hands by doing nothing at all.

Being nice is not just saying "I'm nice"

(OP)

you act like you wont get stopped by someone. you'll get fucking merked before you can even hit 3 people, you're the only reason you think that you need to do this.

Why kill them, when you could kill yourself? ...
Have you asked yourself this question?

You have no balls to do it

be a bit more creative, try mustard gas and/or agent orange instead. or maybe chlorine gas or dose the school with scopolamine and have them waste each other. seriously bro school shootings are soooo 1990's.

I bet you $100 that he can slay 7 and wound a dozen before he shoot's himself.

"Finnish off"

thats a pussy way out, why not improve your life, so its actually worth living?

>caring about what happens in high school

Bruh. High school ends and then people go to college and get real jobs and worry about things way more important than "was I cool and liked in high school"

A mass murder/suicide will accomplish one thing: it will make everyone feel bad for everyone who got shot, except for you. You will be labeled a faggot and a loner and a poster boy for mental illness. School shootings don't actually teach anyone anything except that people like you are the real scumbags

So graduate, go to college, get a good job and live a normal, happy life. THAT will show everyone.

Thanks for the cringe.

I'd bully you too, you whiney little bitch.

Also, you aren't gonna do shit. Once a pussy, always a pussy. I hope the jock find out about your pathetic threats and kicks the shit out of you.

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.

R u going to do it?

Bought same shirt on the day i decided to become a huge faggot.

But you are a cheap piece of trash. Have you ever done anything to prove otherwise, scum? Not doing anything doesn't count.
>he fell for the everybody's important meme
You clearly have no worth on this earth
Ps. Tapa ittes, älä muita

>it'll accomplish one thing

It'll also make OP nationally famous and a hero of Sup Forums. It'll also show that bully who's boss.

(OP) (OP)

Manlet mad?

Hey now! Hold up user.. There are better ways for OP to an hero. A noose or one of his guns should do just fine. No need for bleach.

Do it man and yell stupid phrases like "for the talmud" or somethjng so world willl blame jews...youll help us. please kill as many as possible

Tehehehehhe

Don't give us the "nice guy" crap. Only conceded sperglords with no social skills claim to be nice guys

Also, you clearly aren't if you have murder fantasies. You're probably an annoying as fuck autism who thinks girls owe him sex just for being "nice"

Fuck off loser.