I'M THE ONE

Is DJ Khaled's new single with Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, and Lil Wayne gonna be the biggest hit of the summer or is it gonna flop?

youtube.com/watch?v=weeI1G46q0o&t=105s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nD92-vOEUG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what it's like to be a normie who actually likes music like this. I just cannot get into that head space.

lol when they're all dancing at 1:29 that shit looks so contrived

doesn't sound like it. pretty forgettable and too many people involved

If it weren't for Bieber it probably would've been brushed aside as yet another Khaled posse cut. He's pretty hit and miss when it comes to this.

if i had to describe dj khaled's entire existence, contrived would be the perfect word. just listen to him "talk" in the video kek

the only good part of the whole song is beibs

youtube.com/watch?v=nD92-vOEUG8 Pretty fun little summer jam, nothing I'd listen to in my free time.

His first single this year with Jay-Z & Beyonce was much better, love the beat: youtube.com/watch?v=nD92-vOEUG8

I like the shots where Chance looks really uncomfortable and out of place. Not even included in the part where Khaled invites them.

Also, why is Quavo need the rest of Migos to show up?

fuck, didn't mean to post link twice

this kind of stuff used to be right up my alley
it just depends on which social circles you are in. Social music like this is for social people. I wouldn't listen to this by myself but if I was hanging out with friends riding around I love playing stuff like this. This is the kind of music to play with your bros to feel invincible together.

quavo has been trying to be the breakout star of migos for a minute now kek

I instinctively lose respect for someone the second I see them wearing Supreme. That brand is exclusively for fuckboys.

I'm So Hood da g0at

Which is odd since offset is clearly the most talented one

>This is the kind of music to play with your bros to feel invincible together
is this satire?

Khaled doesnt even make his shitty EDM beats anymore

Literally just adlibs and "produces" in that he throws everyone together

Is this?

Khaled's older posse cuts were GOAT

A lot of his newer shit is good too, just not this song too much.

What people don't understand is that DJ Khaled's not an artist, he's a fucking A&R. He gets a bunch of artists and producers together to make a song. He tells them what he wants the song to sound like and what the lyrics should be about. And he occasionally will produce the track and even write the hook. He's ghostwritten for artists before too.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO MATTER WHAT

cool

WHO IS THE WOMAN ON THE HORSE.

I MUST SEE THOSE TITS