Why are conservative americans/southerners/rural people so dumb in general?

Why are conservative americans/southerners/rural people so dumb in general?

It seems to me the best type of americans are the northern urban educated ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerick_boycott
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poverty

proximity to blacks

Whites do tend to be less intelligent on average. Can't expect much from rednecks living in the 1940's mentally.

they're cucked by ideology

I don't just mean whites. Open minded, educated whites (which tend to be northerners/urban people) in america tend to be really smart and brilliant people whereas the conservative ones are just straight up dumb.

I think it's because conservatism itself is dumb. Simply put, progressivism is the way of the future. And Conservatives simply aren't on board with how things are in this day and age.

Mentally they're still living back in the days when they think they can just hit black people with whips or think that gender dysphoria isn't a real thing. I wish I could say this is a problem unique to Americans but rural Canadians are just as bigoted and dumb.

Anti-intellectual culture glorified by Christianity in America.

Disshhh isshhh the only right answer.

yeah conservatives here tend to be really lacking in terms of education, I don't blame them, not everyone is born to be something that makes a positive impact on the world

The question is how can we fix rural Canadians?

I've thought about it for a while and I think if we slowly introduce some of the Muslim refugees we take in to their towns they'll grow to tolerate and understand diversity.

I know you're false flagging, it won't work.

>Whites do tend to be less intelligent on average.
Compared to what? Blacks are less intelligent on average than whites.

That's only because of institutional racism and lack of educational resources.

There is no inherent differences among races.

>Muslim refugees we take in to their towns they'll grow to tolerate and understand diversity.

he is a poo in loo, it's best to ignore him

I'm just trying to figure out how we can help the rural Canadians of our country. I feel like we shouldn't give them a choice about how their communities look, we should make fun of them for being racist and stupid and force multiculturalism on them.

>t. somalian

SHIEEEEET

But white culture is objectively superior. Why would you actively want to make your community a worse place to live?

>But white culture is objectively superior.
ah yes, 25% of rural newborns having opioid withdrawal symptoms because of their junkie mothers is superior indeed

>Gay pride parades are objectively superior
>Feminism is objectively superior
>Democracy is objectively superior

I honestly can't say I find White culture to be superior in any regard.

shieeeet my man we wuz living in taj mahal n shiet while u crackas wuz stil in yo crack head momma's trailer need mo o dem programs

POO

>mentions 3 jewish things
>says they're white
nice trolling you dumb lead

>Gets conned by Jews
>Doesn't purge them from society

>"I-i-i-it's not our fault! da bad jew boys made us do it!"

cmon now.

Cherry Picking the worst parts and neglecting the fact that nearly everything good on the world comes from white people. We're simply the greatest race. WE have made the biggest mistakes, but also the biggest accomplishments of the human race. We qute literally hold the mantle of civilization on our shoulders. No other race is capable of shaping the world like we are.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerick_boycott
we did. Not that there were many to begin with
too bad others didn't follow our lead

"Western culture is excellent! ... Except all those things that suck about it that you shouldn't mention which happen to be the epitome of the culture (Personal freedom over collectivism, capitalism - consumerism, etc) "

CMON NOW

>We qute literally hold the mantle of civilization on our shoulders. No other race is capable of shaping the world like we are.

You haven't held it for that long, and now it's all falling apart with social and moral decay.

Still better than any other culture.

Seriously what do other races have over us. What do you bring to the table that pushes the human race forwards instead of backwards? East Asians are the only other people comparable, the rest of you are worthless. Just more mouths to feed, more resources used, etc. Most non whites should be purged. They simply don't deserve this world. They just don't think big enough.

>falling apart with social and moral decay
yeah, due to the influence of non-white culture.

WE NEED TO GET RID OF PERSONAL FREEDOMS NO HUMAN RIGHTS NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH BAN ALL IMAGE BOARDS EVERYONE WEARS BLACK JUMPSUITS ANYONE WHO STRAYS FROM THE FLOCK WILL BE SHOT IN THE HEAD THERE WILL BE NO FREEDOM DEATH TO LIBERTY DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DEI DDIE DIE DIE DIE IDEI DIEDEI DEID EI DEI DIE DEIDEI DEI DEI DIE DIE DIE DIE

Don't you think your society is a little bit flawed if a tiny bit of immigrants (THAT YOU LET IN) ruins it completely?

>Most non whites should be purged. They simply don't deserve this world. They just don't think big enough.

No one "should" be purged. If white people cannot fight then they deserve to die, you cannot prove me wrong.

Never said it wasn't flawed. Every society has flaws. Despite our flaws, we are still better than everyone else.

>If white people cannot fight then they deserve to die, you cannot prove me wrong.

I agree. White people sit at the top right now because we fought and won. That's why you're so butthurt about your inferiority. Losers hate winners ;-)

If white lose their hold on the world, and our societies collapse it will be by our own hand, just like the dominant races before us, not the mongrel hordes.

>Winners

>They literally let enemies into their country and refuse to fight them in favour of gay pride and videogames

I know this may be hard for your inferior mind to grasp, but I'll repeat myself yet again.

Despite out continued flaws and mistakes, we are superior. Despite everything you can possibly point out about us that is negative, we are superior.

We're not going anywhere soon, so get cozy, because you're going to be on the bottom rung for your entire life.

*sniff*

wtf
thats messed up
we need to get those babies the opoids they need

>We are superior
>That is why we are now dying out due to liberalism and pacifism

You CANNOT make this shit up.

In my experience both blacks and whites are incredibly dumb for the most part. I believe chicanos are currently the smartest race in the US.

>Gay pride parades are objectively superior
pride parades raise the morale of homos, allowing them to continue being productive and paying taxes for children they don't have and HIV they do

This thread is entertaining.

Thank you for sharing your opinion.
It changes nothing.

White population is growing, just not like fleas like the mongrel races. We have learned that population levels are becoming unsustainable. Your "people" will be the first to die when resources run out.

I literally cannot wait for water shortages to kill billions of you.

You're literally almost a minority in your own country. How are you this delusional?

Yet we hold all the power.

I almost got triggered when I saw your first 2 or 3 posts but then I realized what you were up to.

Why don't you start fighting you dumb fuck?

Why are you allowing enemies into your country? Start the race war. And win. Show us what Whites are capable of once more...... If you can

Don't worry I counter baiting him pretty hard.

I'm not even white and I've been pretending to be a white supremacist. I have to leave now so funs over though :(

just getting started my nigga

>nonwhites pretend to be white supremacists on the Internet

Why do they do this?

trolling is a art

im gonna use that iguana as a butt plug while feeding her stale hotdogs and shiting in her pussy hole and eating her ear wax

you guys are autistic. oh and you ain't doin' shit billy bob, so stfu.

You calling me dumb, leaf?

Nice bait, bro. You fucking got me!

Rural New England is still highly educated, they are also somewhat conservative.

While Cali, an urban left state has an average IQ 10 points above mental retardation despite having a huge portion of the countries tech jobs and good universities.

weed harms the bran

New England does an insane amount of drugs and alcohol. In NH we don't even tax alcohol.

>white southerners
>descended from indentured servants/rowdy poor scotts-irish who were muh jesus
>northerners
>descended from religious immigrants who had intellectual disagreements with the contemporary church and political disagreements with monarchies

there's your answer. the shittiest states were populated by poor, dumb migrants.

rural new england is literally just rich faggots who want small town life while working/doing business in big cities.

southern small towns are legitimate small towns were you absolutely do not need to leave to live.

>rural new england is literally just rich faggots who want small town life while working/doing business in big cities.
Lol, no I'm not. Neither are my neighbors. Sure we have some rich people who have houses here (I lived down the street from Steven Tyler at one point) but they often live in big houses are are also near cheaper housing.

>southern small towns are legitimate small towns were you absolutely do not need to leave to live.
have you ever been to northern new england? A small trip south to vermont would be more than enough to see you're wrong.

>This much projection

What are you a home theater device?

Because they are less educated.

They don't vote for conservatives because they are dumb, they vote conservative because they think it protects them more than liberal in the right sense of the term (Liberal ≠ Leftist).
For example they are against technical advancements because they would have to look for another job (see the taxis with uber).
Some educated people also vote for conservative parties because they also think it protects them more, but it's usually true that on average the dumber people are more conservative.

t. Libertarian

Isn't the main character in Ireland's single most important cultural export a jew tho

This is fake.

This is the most ignorant stereotype I have read in a while. It is a good thing we don't base all leafs off of you or Canada.