You can't live on stars of the Ursa Major

What a strange flag

>European "humor"

>that one town in alaska where everything is confined to a single building

it's the flag of Alaska
t. autist

do people live in the same building?

Yes. Of course

can you elaborate on what you're talking about?

what if there's some creep around and you've children?

It's Alaska, man. Everyone is a creep.

even the girls?

what fucking girls
user you're talking about really hostile environment far away from civilisation.
the only people that live their are stuck up old couples and depressed men who want to get away from the nightmare of living in a city.

pretty much my dream 2bh

but I don't know if there's much demand for IT people there...

I don't think you would find any jobs in Alaska outside the oil industry.

>but I don't know if there's much demand for IT people there...

>IT faggot
>in alaska
>outside of a large city
>from huezil aka no vitamin D production
you'll fucking die

What did you think you'll be doing in the alaskan outback as an "IT person" lol?

They need people who know how to hunt, how to build a house, how to fix a snowmobile, a quadbike, a car and an electricity generator, a ship engine, mining equipment.

>being this rude

I work for a mining company here in Brazil developing their systems.

ALSO, I'm not an "IT faggot" -- was born in the countryside and I know how to take care of myself/ be self sufficient.

>I work for a mining company here in Brazil developing their systems.
Why haven't you applied for a job then?

You secure a position then you move to alaska.
Not the other way around user.

because I need to know how it's like before spending so much time sucking up to people on linkdin and stalking companies

i doubt that with such a position you'll spend a lot of time on the site.

anchorage is pretty big, take a 300k city in brazil and make it cold.

>make it cold

I want this so much.When I lives at my hometown, that was constantly below 20ÂșC, I produced so much more and was happier overall.The heat simply destroys me, wasn't born to live like this.

lived*

Outside is so harsh, we live in a giant complex in the middle of the tundra.

Like in "Aliens" where the marines were sent to that one planet where it's just one building in the middle of nowhere.

Everyone has a gun, even the kids

Actually, girls outnumber men by 5:1

You forgot a pilots lisence
And yes, the ability to make your own vitamin D is essential, unless you are rich...
When the sun sets at the end of fall, it doesn't come back up for another month or two

Also summertime days/nights gets wonky too
Government gives you free money every year because oil subsidies though, if you are a citizen

>pilots license

like for planes?

Si si for flying your own personal airplane

Alaska is huge, and +90% of it is unaccessible by road
Unless you like driving for a couple months to reach the grocery store or nearest hospital
Alaska has more lisence pilots than the next dozen or so states combined

damn... are planes expensive?

is she dead?

>be Alaskan
>get eaten by a bear

Just move back and start planting your own shit.

Poland bro has no idea wtf he's talking about. Every job is in high demand in Alaska. And they pay out the ass for just about anything.

Why? Because it's not the best place to live. It's in the middle of fucking nowhere, harsh environment, usually cold.
Land is cheap. You get government subsidies for just being a member of the state.

But if you love rugged, wild Northern nature, have no problem being away from as many people as possible sure. It's fantastic.

I used to work with a kid from Alaska. He was hilarious. Bizarre in some ways but what really stuck with me was he wasn't cucked at all. Everything about what he looked like and sounded would be the quintessential cuck. He was decently tall, but a lanklet. He was blonde but he looked like an ugly sparrow. Shaved head.
He had a weird raspy high pitched voice.

But he had a gf. before her he would fuck mad bitches. He loved rough housing. And although he had absolutely nothing against darker people he never took their shit. It was like he was a dude from the 50's.

>When the sun sets at the end of fall, it doesn't come back up for another month or two
in far north alaska. In anchorage (and city in alaska with considerable population aside form maybe fairbanks)the least amount of daylight we had was 4 hours, which is far less than what you said. It's a bad assumption to make that everyone here lives in some nobody town in the middle of the woods and has to fly hours to reach the nearest grocery store because that's just completely false

t. lived in alaska for 5 years before moving here

where are you from originally?

1.5 peoples in the whole world know it