Ask a depressed fat man anything

ask a depressed fat man anything

Why does Pi have no consecutive repeating digits?

im also shit at maths

If you killed another person and lost as much as they weigh, would you? How would you? How fat would they need to be?

Also, should I jerk off? I already have my pants down, but then I saw this thread.

Well OP? You said anything.

How do I find my mommy's g spot?

What office chair do you use? i just broke mine.

did you finish your studies?
how much money do you make?

When do you became fat?
How old are you?
Why are you depressed?

i dont use an office chair
and when i do its just a run of the mill office chair

no i have not finished my studies.

Where do you work?

When did Sup Forums start obsessing about being cucked?

ive been fat since i was 8 or so used to eat uncontrollable amounts of food and drink coke everyday.(its getting better lost 30 pounds which is the only upside i have in my life now)
im 18
cause im shit at every singe thing i ever do in my life im a fucking retard with no social skills and the intelligence of a squirrel.

school. as a student.

dunno man im a new fag

Try getting a partime job.

▲▲

i have heard of this....

How do you live with yourself?

why would you even eat that ?

Nah don't start

i fear that it would interrupt my studies
and i do commission work as an artist on the side so that kind of counts i guess

pretty much dont.
i feel like im only existing not really living.
every day this happens. 5 or 6 pm rolls around and i throw myself into a hole and who knows how deep it is
i cant even talk to anyone cause most of the shit that depresses me is shallow and retarded.

Can you recommend a healthy diet?

dont eat like a fucking retard.
eat anything you want in moderation
or just skip a meal.

guess its not really healthy but it makes you lose weight

30 pounds is a good job
especially when youre just 18 you will run down the line and achive some stuff you will appreciate when you keep the track

my weight is not the main reason of my depression
i dont mind it too much cuz i know its going away

>ive been fat since i was 8
are you angry about your parents for letting you become fat?
>its getting better lost 30 pounds
Congratulations! Most people don't have such willpower.
>im shit at every singe thing i ever do in my life im a fucking retard with no social skills and the intelligence of a squirrel.
Well I'm not good at many things too. The only thing I'm good at is math and sience. I'm kinda smart and have an M.Sc in math but I can say you: To be smart doesn't make you happy, pic related.
I'm smart but on the other hand my social skills are fucking crap (25yo kissless virgin). I guess even you are a greater womanizer than me. So if it helps you: Your life will be way more happy than my life.

>ifunny

Fat or obese

There is a radical diference

ironic math is one of my main issues in life. considering im failing it.
nah im not mad at my parents its my fault i got fat not theirs maybe its like 50/50 at that age but i dont blame them

technically obese but not by much
6 foot
245 pounds
im not planetary

18 and depressed? Gtfo. You're young. Just go find some slam piggy strange online.

Also nobody has talent when their 18. Don't get a retail job, learn some basic skills and make a name for yourself in this shitty world

Are you fat and depressed?

Can I ask you something?

hey man depression is very common for teenagers
biologically its a way of coping with the changes in your body
you tell that no talent shit to my friends that are all fuckin smart as shit and talented as fuck.

yes and of course you can

We'll you're not get anywhere complaining and shit posting on Sup Forums. Get some meds, work out and learn something.

probs gonna go see a therapist or some shit
yea but shit posting on /b distracts me from how shit i feel.

thread dying.

Just remember there is someone out there having a worse day than you
>pic related

nigga this shit aint rape thread
and its all relative dude i could be having the worse day of MY LIFE its my life if i was that dude and not dead somehow id be happy until the end of life cause id be so glad that i survived.

sorry to break it to you but things like "talents" don't exist.
It's genes that make you better at something, be it brain power or imagination , it's all genes.
On the bright side, everyone is capable of learning anything, considering you provide enough time, not everyone is a fast learner.

Hey OP I used to be fat, I'm not any more, I'm now /fit/ to the point where others see me and I ask "why u mad tho". OP what I'm trying to say is, I'm better than you.