A manhunt has been launched in Germany after a teenager boasted about stabbing his nine-year-old neighbour to death on...

A manhunt has been launched in Germany after a teenager boasted about stabbing his nine-year-old neighbour to death on a video uploaded to the dark web.

The footage came to light when another user of the dark web – a hidden part of the internet often used for criminal activity – alerted the local police force after the suspect sent him the video of him allegedly committing the crime and holding up his bloody hands.

The body of a boy with stab wounds was subsequently found in the basement of a house in the city of Herne in the western region of North Rhine-Westphalia, said Bochum Police spokesman Volker Schuette.

He said the victim and the suspect were neighbours.

Prime suspect, Marcel Hesse, may be armed and Bochum Police have warned the public not to approach him

The 19-year-old, who was not previously known to police, was as a loner with few friends and an expert in marital arts, according to German newspaper Der Spiegel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ke6I-tuS8aU
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724571547
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724578743
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724613100
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724662428
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724670400
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724675268
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724680918
archived.moe/b/thread/724670400/#q724672859
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/kindstoetung-in-herne-polizei-prueft-hinweise-auf-weitere-moegliche-opfer-a-1137768.html
fahndungen.de/blog/eil-mord-in-herne-taeter-kuendigt-naechsten-mord-an/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where are the screenshots??

Call 911!

A hero Germany deserves

thread #30

CALL THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES NOW FFS ALL DO IT, THERES SOMETHING GOING ON I FEEL IT IN MY BONES

GET THE PRESIDENT ON LINE 1

lol whut?

youtube.com/watch?v=ke6I-tuS8aU

Darkweb
lol, the BILD-Zeitung doesn't know what WhatsAPP is

Did he died?

Anyone heard the audio or was it just to his mate

nahh someone called 911.

>expert in marital arts
Huehue

what a cunt.

dark web

fucking lel

Fucking newfag, this all started at deepcutz

thebarchive.com/b/thread/724571547
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724578743
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724613100
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724662428
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724670400
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724675268
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724680918

archived.moe/b/thread/724670400/#q724672859

He didn't even made a vid. Read this.

No idiot, it started at krautchan, a german Sup Forums

>Dark Web.
Kill Yourself

A Neighbor said that she occasionally saw him walking around in camouflage clothing.
He is very dangerous

Inheard someone say the real suspect is a negro, this white guy is being taken hostage by the negro pretending is he the killer.
Damn niggers getting smarter and smarter

He actually did and Police got it. They grabbed it from DeeperCutz and blocked the site, hoping without an outlet he used he would stop his spree.

You need to read up more kiddo

>an expert in marital arts,

He took martial arts.. like every other bullied cunt. Stop embellishing.

shit.. so it looks like he not only killed a boy .. but also a woman ?

The germans should find him, disarm him, and then release him. It's not his fault! Who knows what horrors he must have had in his childhood.

I live in this town, shit's crazy.
What should I do if I meet him by any chance?

German police couldn't even catch him in the Edeka market. How do you think they shut down a darknet site in less then a few hours?

da fragst du noch?
ich würde ihn erstmal richtig alles brechen und erst dann die Polizei rufen

>Citation needed

Der Typ ist ein "expert in martial arts" also obwohl ich ziemlich großer bin, so was würde ich nicht versuchen, einfach die Polizei rufen reicht.

Mach ein Selfie, poste es mit ihm zusammen auf Sup Forums, und verklopp ihn dann

Mit einem Tritt zum Kopf ausschalten, natürlich!

How could he saw him if he wears camouflage?

There. Is. No. Video.

Aber der ist eh nicht mehr dort... Er hat doch gesagt das er in ein anderes Bundesland gegangen ist

The fuck??
Was ist denn hier los? Wie kann man nur so ein unfassbarer wichser sein? Ok Ok... hier wird oft ne ganze menge scheisse gelabert, aber fuck... der typ hat ein kind geschlachtet. hoffentlich schanooen die bullen ihn schnell. der kerl muss dringend für den rest seines lebens in eine psychiatrie.

Der ist eh nicht mehr in Herne.
um 18 Uhr macht hier doch alles dicht.
Was soll er also noch hier?

his mate made translations off them, we didnt hear them ourselves

Schade

kek

Einen aufmachen und trips entscheiden lassen. Ich hoffe du bist nicht gleich geschlechtlichen geschlechtsverkehr abgeneigt

Verschwinde von hier

halt die fresse du verdammter normie

Good one

bin da nicht mehr so in touch, dachte die paar wahtsapp nachrichten waren alles vom ihm?

wo hat er das gesagt?

*Faden
verdammt

this fucked up someone call german police and in the meantime ill fuck him myself

somebody just post the pics here polease

schaut so aus als hätte er noch ein video irgendwo auf ner .onion platform hochgeladen

Ok und mit dem kommen der deutschen anons verabschiedet sich das niveau

Do you have some sources except these old threads?
Pls show me the Spiegel article.

Are you fucking retarded?

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/kindstoetung-in-herne-polizei-prueft-hinweise-auf-weitere-moegliche-opfer-a-1137768.html

Jaajaja... chill dich mal. jeder kann ne meinung haben. wie wärs mit ein bisschen mehr empathie?

I'm here to view, not to do my own research

Then you clearly do a shit job at doing that too. IT WAS POST IN THIS THREAD...Fucking rtard.

>I'm here to view not to do my own research

Holy shit you're clinically retarded.

Haha I posted that in a Krautfaden. I told them I was him and they believed it. Looks like some '''Journalists''' are lurking here

anyone from around wanne group up and go look for him?

sehr traurig aber wahr...

vor dem Mord an der Frau. Oder als er das gepostet hat. Da stand doch daneben er wäre schwarz woanders hingefahren

Stab him in the nuts and butthole and watch him bleed to death.

just looking for the pics and don't plan on having to hunt them down myself

kek not bad, we demand more however

Is hesseboy still on the run?

this
kek

fahndungen.de/blog/eil-mord-in-herne-taeter-kuendigt-naechsten-mord-an/

Summary: He claims (in a chat) to have murdered a "120kg beast" for money.
Looks like he's still at large and murdering people.

kys schwuchteln, sowas wie euch sollte man abtreiben

Seems logical to fail at committing suicide and then go on a killing spree... Don't Messe with Hesse

I came here for a video and all I got was this lousy fucking thread

silly thing asking Sup Forums, but can anybody provide help how to get on deepercutz? Tor is installed.

Imagine the special agents who has to scour this board for information. All the trap, gore and fluffy abuse threads would have them thinking all of Sup Forums are psychopathic fags

Wohin? Zu dir in die Geschlossene?

the term 'deepercutz' is a made up meme
there is nothing to find

pretty sure they're already used to that...

Uhh. Edgelord?

To the dudes I couldn't reply in last thread, about the state of Sup Forums:

People do die every day in accidents, wars, from disease. Fucking street dust kills people. Drugs kill people. Deaths like these are boring. They have no story, no lulz behind them.

Then there's shit like this. This has lulz,The reason for snapping, botched suicide attempt, arrested friend, needless murders, pizza. It's actually funny, when you detach yourself from it actually happening to somebody.

Claiming to feel bad about this happening is the same as saying you feel bad for child labor in china, for a car accident next town, for people dying in a war somewhere. It's impossible to care about everyone (or more than 147 people on average), so stop acting like you do.

I can't believe it wasn't a muslim..

too bad

>666
I can't believe it wasn't a devil worshipper

See someone gets it, why should I give a shit about some strangers getting killed?

He a woman too... really hairy

>anybody who is less educated and informed than me should die
Gosh you're irrelevant to the human race :)

THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO --- THERE IS NO VIEDEO ---

*He killed

Yes!

What kind of pizza it that?

[x] You are retarded.

I can't believe it's not butter!

Tl:dr

a nobody zeta that feels like he has a bigger dick through boasting
he'll be shot on sight, case closed
hard childhood, cs:go user, dad alcoholic, hit him often, no girlfriend, closet gay, almost every lamp comes on except the muslim

TFW it IS butter

NODAR HAT DICKE EIER

This fucking thread again?