youtube.com/watch?v=Z9kU97malQE
youtube.com/watch?v=D8AGKWyyrJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=zJo8u-JxbYk
youtube.com/watch?v=t1Joj90Njlo
youtube.com/watch?v=5oiWCfKbklo
soundcloud.com/dirtyponcho
youtu.be/XRz0DDL1f_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the shill line. Every post above this line was made by a shill.

When I first heard music from musicians within the "sad-boy/shield gang" genre I immedately thought "this is a second wave of scene music"

I enjoy it

pretty good 8/10

there are a few tracks that i genuinely unironically enjoy

overall it's not that great

Drive, Cobain, and Girls without Horseheads verse is the only good part. Peep has potential, but he has the same problem almost every soundcloud artist those, in that 80% of what he puts out is shit, while the other 20% is great.

worst member of gbc

It's actually a good record, but Lil Peep as a whole will not last long.

>in that 80% of what he puts out is shit, while the other 20% is great.

this. At this point Bladee and Ecco2k are the only people putting out consistently good, interesting work (despite Thaiboy's best efforts)

Pretty good honestly

>average Devils fan

2/10
worst album i heard in 2016 by far. and i like a lot of soundcloud rap (divine council, ski mask the slump god, famous dex, etc.)
its just a straight up bad album.

>some faggot who listens to ski mask and xxxs thinks he has the right to judge
JEJ

he has a lot of individual tracks that i like but his albums are incohesive

>the list goes on

you don't listen to enough soundcloud rappers if you think its the worst album in 2016

>Ecco2k
>consistently putting out music

I wish. Although everything he works on is great, it's not as impressive when it's 15 songs and a handful of features. I agree with Bladee though, Eversince was incredible the whole way through.

>be handsome
>ruin hair temporarily by dying it shit colour
>ruin face permanently by dying it shit colour

Face tattoos scream 'I was raped in the ass by my father'.

>hating on Ski
yikes

they're artworks/outfits are cooler than their music

he's pretty terrible

and bones was already doing this style in a superior way when he had guys like greaf as the producer

WRONG. peepee didnt have a dad growing up.

id let peep fuck me desu

I'm going insane, Ghost Girl samples Boards of Canada right? Which song?

youtube.com/watch?v=7aHKJfFuEZ4

bones is the most monotone faggot to ever fucking exist. he has great production but all his songs are ruined by him with the same monotone voice and the same flow. fuck him.

i dont listen to xxx
it probably wasnt. just the worst that was recommended to me that i actually listened to.

Nice freudian slip there

ecco2k is the main designer of a very big swedish footwear brand, music isn't his main job

Fine. His mother raped him in the ass.

His Dad teaches at my University. He walked out on the family and they're estranged.

Not the person you were replying to but lmao wow. Figured his dad was a deadbeat.

in the annexe

and this is better

youtube.com/watch?v=f8ylZgoyFYg

thats so wrong. bones has a ton of different flows and has covered more styles than pretty much any other soundcloud rapper

My biggest grip with Bones is that all his songs have the same lyrical theme. Either smoking weed, his butterfly knife, or "subliminal" jabs at other rappers.

post one song (that he isnt screaming or singing on) where he isn't monotone as fuck.

lmao bones is uninspired as fuck when it comes to his different "styles"

rozz does everything bones does better + more. don't hear the comparison to peep

His Dad is like a former-Chad who definitely called him a crybaby and yelled at him over sports.

He literally teaches a class called: History of Sports.

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=71976

>all his songs have the same lyrical theme

you're in the wrong genre friend

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9kU97malQE

youtube.com/watch?v=D8AGKWyyrJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=zJo8u-JxbYk

thats an opinion i guess. its wrong

>you're in the wrong genre friend

Fair enough, but at least most rappers manage to convey the same message with different lines. For some reason I feel like every Bones song repeats lines, or at least paraphrases them in such a way that seems like I heard it before. The only time I've seen it worse is with NAV, whose whole album is a few lines paraphrased through all the songs.

kek. I can picture the exact type of guy he is.

i swear lil tracy does the same bullshit.

nice satan trips muhfucka

not very good at all

why would you ever tattoo your face?

>ChopperCity

God he's so cute in that video. best bones aesthetic hands down.

> some reason I feel like every Bones song repeats lines, or at least paraphrases them in such a way that seems like I heard it before

he does actually do this often enough to where its noticable, i just don't think it makes his lyrics any worse because of it

about time someone congratulated me. everyone else in this thread is a coward, thats why i was blessed with satan trips

>i guess

lol. compare rapping over breakbeat (house of drip, instant rush) to his horrorcore shit (jeck, dylvia roska) to his traditional rapping (scattered throughout every release) to his singing (scunner, also scattered) to his variety of production (once again, on every release)

rozz chooses monotone thematically & can easily change it up. bones "chooses" monotony because it's all he can do

their collab on "theivy" is a perfect example of this. it's not an opinion when it's presented clearly throughout his discography

it's terrible but i like it

rozz has always been the best soundcloud rapper. i tend not to call him a soundcloud rapper though, since that has a negative connotation to a lot of people

is this who they based Leto's Joker on?

>bones is the most monotone faggot to ever fucking exist. he has great production but all his songs are ruined by him with the same monotone voice and the same flow

*blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=t1Joj90Njlo
peep's dad

dylan may be marginally more experimental than bones with stuff like house of drip, but that doesn't mean that any of it was any good. that tape is weak on most levels and he's gotten better since then. and i know you aren't trying to bullshit me by saying just because he does horrorcore as a style along with traditional rapping or singing that it makes him better than bones. because you know bones does all the same shit

and i've already linked raps where bones is far from having a monotone voice. if you actually think that to be true, thats where your opinion is wrong

his Dad should get a facetat that says "Fivehead"

wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=5oiWCfKbklo

lmao fuck this upper class white dad ass nigga. looks like the type of nigga who think mashed potatos too spicy

>wow 1 in 20 Chris Travis Songs is him singing out of key

wtf his entire discography isn't incredibly boring one trick pony shit now

I'd agree with you if it wasn't for the last two mixtapes he released, Forgive Me and Shark Boy. They are by far the best thing he's done, and are actually interesting and well produced.

soundcloud.com/dirtyponcho

IM ONLY FUCKEN WIT DA DIRTY PONCHO

>that it makes him better than

stop putting words in my mouth & learn to follow the context of a simple conversation, i was clearly addressing:
>covered more styles than pretty much any other soundcloud rapper

"better' is an opinion, but the variety of styles isn't. stop deluding yourself into thinking bones has covered as many, let alone more styles than "pretty much" anyone else on soundcloud lol. linking the 5% of bones tracks where he actually puts effort into sounding a bit different doesn't change the fact that those tracks are few & far between as opposed to rozz's discog. but w/e

best lil peep related song

youtu.be/XRz0DDL1f_k

I still can't believe the guy from Tiger's Jaw became a meme rapper

i only found out recently he was in tigers jaw and was pretty surprised. I assumed he was just a kid like the rest of the artists in that scene but he must be like 30

hardly consider it rapping when he basically sings how he does on charmer

Looks like Mac Miller and Bieber fucked and created a retarded son named Lil Peep

wow it actually does look like what you've said uncanny