On a scale from 1-10, please rate the enjoyability of blowjobs with a condom, 10 being as good as without one

On a scale from 1-10, please rate the enjoyability of blowjobs with a condom, 10 being as good as without one.

negative 5
jacking off is a solid 4, 5 on a good day

3 or 4

It's so bad with a condom that you're better off getting a handy instead.

who the fuck would ever want to BJ with a condom, much less GIVE a BJ through a condom? fuck is wrong with this degenerate world these days

You seem to be implying that you would rather give a blowjob without a condom..hmm

Can we see a pic? I might be interested..

absolutely would
i'll take a mouthful of cock over a mouthful of latex and disgusting slimy greasy chemicals any day of the week

no homo of course

Only tried once with a hooker, would say about 6, and this was with her superior skills to my gf

i want to get a blowjob again, i should go outside.

10. Don't know what kind of trashbag condoms you guys are wearing but modern condoms are practically the same as no condom.

Unless you're masturbating several times a day and your dick is numb.

0. And if the scale went even lower, I'd give it a negative number. You faggots think the lube on those things TASTES good?! You're fucking delusional.

with a condom everything is just shit

lol underrated post.

>with a condom everything is just shit
>women don't need safe access to birth control in this country!
>they already have birth control, ITS CALLED CONDOMS OMG REEEE
Fucking whew lads.

4/10 at best.

God I'm glad I don't have to use condoms anymore.

If it's a matter of trying to get a girl to give you a blowjob without a condom on, make sure to mention that you can always use a dental dam when you go down on her. Usually works in my experience.

If you're a virgin and have never gotten a bj before and the girl is really hot, it can possibly go up to a 9.

If you're like me and have fucked women in double digits, and the girl is a fatty, it's about a 5.

It's all perception, bro. You can make yourself enjoy fucking an ugly bitch.

There are some audio recordings called jackpot. They can make you cum without touching your dick. The tapes basically hypnotize you into feeling pleasure.

Also, anyone know what the bottom right picture is in my captcha? Is that a sybian?

Ive never had a blowjob without wearing a condom. the only sexual interactions with women ive had were cheap (£30 and less) hookers. when I was getting head from one of the hookers I asked her if she smoked weed and she said "nah mate, crack" I felt fucking disgusting, I didnt even cum.

the next morning when I sobered up I was fucking terrified. but that was ages ago and im not dead from aids yet so its probably reet.

So its like a plastic tarp that women stretch over their lady bits? Whats its function?

I fucked a hot ass prostitute one time. She would only give me head through a condom.

Sex with a condom: 2
blowkob with a condom: 0

I can't even imagine it.

I've never really thought regular blowjobs felt all that great, so I'd with a condom, it would be a big zero

Thats just good business sense. You can't make money when you're dead from STDs because that one John was really cute..

im uncut so it still feels good. must suck to be cut and have no sense in your dick haha.

Actually, it does. Having sex with some bitch for 2 hours and not being able to cum? Yeah, it fucking sucks.

On the plus side, with my wife I've gotten down to around 30 to 45 minutes, and the same applies to BJs. And she's really good.

>blowjobs with a condom

The only way it's cool is if you've already fucked her, and her pussy juice is on the condom, so she's sucking if off the condom. That's kind of hot, perhaps hot enough to negate the total bummer of a blowjob with a condom.

The same idea as somebody giving a blowjob with a condom on, you would lick that piece of plastic stretched across a woman's pussy. Supposed to be " hygienic"

Checked.

And kek at "never flip it over"

Depends of the girl...

I can't cum during a blowjob with condom, but I prefer having one when the girl don't know how to suck and you feel her teeth.

1 it's terrible, as others have stated just use your hand

Actually really funny trying to explain what Dental of dam is to most girls, they just kind of seemed really offended when you bring it up. But it's great leverage if you want that condom free blowjob

How does it function? Its a prophylactic, right? How does it stop pregnancy?

It prevents STDs and nasty pussy taste lol

Never made this argument.

Google 'strawman argument'