You have 30 seconds to disagree with this

You have 30 seconds to disagree with this.

>pro tip, you cant.

Is that Hotted, the infamous hacker in the bottom right?

>Richard spencer
>Terrorist

Hurr durr he has a different opinion that me so he is a terrorist but exploding shitskin mudslimes are fine

-the left side, 2017

way 2 take the bait you dumb bitch

I disagree with this

Your bait is so low quality it's insulting.

>What is domestic terrorist

Stupid retarded faggot.
FucKing racist. What mudskin has done major attacks here? St bernadino?
>ONE ATTACK

Not bait. Still no one can explain any middle eastern terrorism done here.

>all whites

Why is Dylan in there? He only killed niggers

>domestic terrorist

Name one what shit he did?

I don't know who any of these people are.

bitch with the assault rifle is hot

id pee in her butt

So we can make one 6x longer with only recent middle eastern terrorists, if you'd like

Is that bald one Rick Harrison? Paying 15 bucks for a Civil War isn't terrorism

Oh my fucking fuckity fuck.

ANYBODY is capable of terrorism. You, your mom, hell, pretty much anybody. But, most people who DO go overboard and commit acts like shootings and terrorism usually fall into two categories.

First, extremists of religion and politics are mostly the cause of shooting attacks these days, especially terrorism as a whole. Pulse night club, 9/11, Boston Bombings, and San Bernardino? Radical Muslims with extremist beliefs. The Troubles in Ireland, 1996 Georgia bombings, and the recent Canadian mosque shooting? Radical Christians for the former two, and a right wing extremist for the latter.

The other reason besides religious and political beliefs is just being fucking crazy, à la Dylann Roof in Charleston and James Holmes in Colorado.

So, actually, yes, I do disagree.

Oh look, this just shows Muslims who have killed thousands of people here in the USA. WAAAAAY more than your list of mentally ill white people you shit for brains garbage bag.

fine line between freedom fighters and terrorists

Not american, but if a country is already full of "terrorists", how does that mave bringing even more in any better? Not an argument.

make*

/thread

Nice.

Op already sucks dick so what's a few more going to hurt?

Don't forget that most terrorist acts don't take place in The U.S. or Europe (yet)