Me

>me
>today
>not good day
>goes to Sup Forums, wants to ask for happy things from Sup Forumsros but knows i'll get nothing but shovel dogs and kitten decapitations
>remember it's Sup Forums so no one cares
>remember so many pieces of shit out there
>remember i'm a piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aAP44_pygco
youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHUyVzx7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I care

Why don't you try doing things that you enjoy or that would get your mind off that shitty day?

Call a friend, go see a cheap movie, grab a beer and a basket of fries afterwards.

no

poutine

ily user

youtu.be/aAP44_pygco

what happened user ?

Its ok user tell us what happened. Were here for you

its ok user we're not all pieces of shit

ily user :)

youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHUyVzx7A

>Generally expecting sympathy on Sup Forums

Oh boy

"IM GAY"
-you

fucking kek'd

Have a happy doge, user.

One of the drawbacks of an anonymous image board is the other side of the "anonymous" coin. Yeah you can freely express any thought or opinion with no personal reprecussions but at the same time, nobody here cares about anyone else.
It's not that I feel any animosity towards you, OP, I wish you all the love and happiness in the world, just as I do every other human being on the planet (except horrid degenerates like child molesters, heads of state and furries), but I don't have the time, emotional depth nor cerebral capacity to emotionally invest in you nor the 7 billion other people on the planet with whom I am not in direct contact. I don't care, because caring necessitates a greater level of investment than I am capable.
But know that someone does care somewhere, I'm sure, and that just because we don't care doesn't mean we dislike you, or that we don't want your day to get better.
So cheer up, OP, I hope you find what you're looking for.

You should go for the gold medal in the Shooting Yourself in the Head Olympics

>remember i'm a piece of shit

Ayyy lmao

You do not come to Sup Forums for happiness. You are a newfag

>Call a friend
Consider the type of people that reside here user...