Wwyd thread continued

wwyd thread continued

Getthelube.com

I would take the right girl and spit fuck her naked sweating body until she screamed for mercy, then I would spraypaint her body with my cum

I'd make her masturbate in front of her dad

I would suck on her nipples while fucking her. Then I'd turn her over spank her pale ass and fuck her again.

do my little sis

Bottom chicks asshole

trap

wwyd to this mother and her daughters

WWYD?

Slap my cock against her face and then shove it in her mouth. Grab her head and fuck her face and then cum all over it.

wwyd to my friends mom?

more of the blondes

OC wins for wwyd on OPs picture

Continue?

Blonde on the rights ass

so fucking cute, would love to take her innocence and turn her into a cock craving bad bitch

i want to hear about my wife on your dick.

Blonde on the right wwyd

I bend her over and lay my cock in between those sweet cheeks to get a lay of the land and tenderly slide into as i begin to watch her cooch swallow me up as she goes back and forth so sensually. I can't help myself and i begin to take over. I'm pushing back, harder and harder, until her hair is in my fist, her face in the pillow, each thrust forcing her fragile body further into submission....

Got anything else? i need more inspiration

wwyd? take your pick of frances, theresa, alyson, or jasmine. or any combo or all 4.

Any nudes?

Push her against the wall and begin thrusting into her mouth quicker and quicker. When I'm about to cum I'd pull her hair so she sucks every inch and then cum down her throat.

Spooky trips, is she a succubus?

Yeah. Lots of OC nudes

Got kik?

Damn that pussy looks tight would love to taste that

More of her playing with it

She's a good suck at the very least

Would get her down on her knees and start face fucking her till shes gagging on my cock with tears in her eyes

WWYD

She would suck the satan out of my dick

I would grab her hair, and cut of her top with a knife - then I would force her on her knees so her pretty face came to my big cock - she would be gagfucked until she pucked.
I would moveher a little and the pound her from behind while grabbing her tits. When I explode inside her fiem pussy, I decide she shall be my new housepet, and the training starts for real - mooore

wwyd

seems like everybody I know has the same agenda as you

Pls moar

pull her trouser down, get her on all fours and shove the icecone in her ass

I can she how she sucks teachers dicks to get her passing grade

there's nothing hotter than an innocent looking girl sucking cock like her life depends on it while her pussy starts to leak down her thigh

lift up left's dress and fuck her ass until im about to cum. Then, have middle jiggle cheeks for me as I spurt all over her bare ass and back.
More?

that bitch got a stone carved lookin ass face. got damn legend of the hidden temple lookin ass

moore

i love my cousin...wwyd?

wwyd?

it really wouldn't suprise me, she behaves as that type of girl

yeah I agree. would love to get her to suck me off

WWYD?

What about right?

wwyd

Which and WWYD

What about these 2

WWYD to cheating slutty gf

got any with her showing more skin? she looks like she has big tits

WWYD to this whore

wwyd

what's her name for folder? been saving her since last thread she's so fucking hot...

WWYD?

Kate

test out the choker theory and see how good she is at sucking dick

Very good from what Ive heard

she has really few pics on her fb, sadly none showing skin. has nice tits for her small frame
it's always so awkward for me when my friends are at my place drooling over my young sister. and I can see she loves the attention. she sucked one of them off, I'm quite sure she also fucked him

wwyd to Hannah

First cousin, or further away?

she would watch, fingering herself until it was time for round 2, where I titfuck her until cumming on her face

more of the group?

wwyd to neighbor

hold her hand

Wwyd to my gf

wwyd to this /fit/ slut?