Face security seems to be a new hacking group that has hacked multiple Instagram accounts...

Face security seems to be a new hacking group that has hacked multiple Instagram accounts. They say they will expose some "hidden secrets" what do you guys think
Pic related:

I think that they are gonna put a 13 year old's nudes on the internet

Your probably not wrong

They said there gonna be doing the leak tomorrow. Idk where
>Cow man is giving this thread mercy

I think Wikileaks will also be leaking a large amount of information tomorrow, could be connected?

possibly

Possibly
We'll find out tomorrow I guess?
I'd guess it'll be on her main instagram page.

She doesn't deserve the popularity she is getting, they also threaten to expose "god" whatever that may mean

I think this is like, the fappening mk. 2 but this time you're a pedophile if you do it

I agree with you, but doing this is only increasing her popularity

Do you think we could expect to see like actual major leaks, I mean this shit looks pretty freaky

It's also raising awareness for said Face security, I think I saw a post done earlier, I'll try and find it

it could even be a publicity stunt, highly doubtful from dumb thot 13 year old though

I hope dude lmao

Op here again, found the photos. Check this out:

And the translation

they were pedophiles last time too, just unrelated to pics

Thats what I was thinking, the rest of her account was untouched.
>It just seems odd that they would leave the rest of it alone, and that instagram haden't taken any action
For all we know she might not be that stuipid

What fucking country is she talking about?

Could the hackers be diverting Instagrams attention away from
It? Are there any other social media sites with Face Security pasted everywhere

America. Obviously not her. Media will go ballistic "RUSSIAN HACKERS"

In one of the videos there is a picture of an American flag upside down, it's USA and the flag upside down also symbolic of like uprising and rebellion I think?

who would do that lol

Gotta be kind of hard to do that.
I heard they posted it on twitter but I cant confirm it.
Good point I didn't even think of that
Fuck I live in america I there's no way in hell I could leave.

Upside down flag is a distress signal.

Wednesday is going to be judgement day, or at least this is what it's being made out to be

Is that the only meanings for it? Or is there more?

Must be pretty badass for hacking instagram accounts

Honestly I'm so excited

>inb4 rebellion
>her nudes get leaked
>media finds out someone in the white house saw them
>blames Trump
>Trump our almighty God finally loses it
>starts gassing all the liberals
>america's economy skyrockets
> Russia is our closest ally
> Every morning wake up and say pledge of allegiance to Trum and Putin
> All is good in the world

That's about it, though if you're saying "USA IS FUCKED, SOS" that's kind of cue for rebellions.

Thats why I think It might just be a stunt.
>None of the other post were deleted

God I hope so

Im still thinking that this has to be connected with Wikileaks. Is there a Russian version of Wikileaks? Also the triangle, is that some kind of illuminati reference?

Can somebody for the love of god screen cap them before they are taken down ?

its nothing, its gonna be some niggers mixtape

As an American I hope something interesting happens but I highly doubt it. Really hoping though.
kek I was thinking the same thing

We'll find out tomorrow

Well it's Wednesday here in England, the question is are the hackers going to use Russian Wednesday or American Wednesday?

They posted a countdown with 19 hours left to go

Now the real question comes in hand, where are they gonna post this shit?

5:04 PM here in mountain time in America. I wish it was Wednesday already tbh

2 hours ago so I'm assuming 17 hours left, in The UK that's about 5~pm. I'm setting an alarm just in case kek

Some Russian websites or either large American websites (Facebook, Instagram etc..)

This is very interesting. I've been feeling an odd way here in America for the past few months, we aren't even a democracy. The people chose Hillary, the system voted in Trump. idek

The twitter account was started in February, that's interesting since all this has just started in March

Trips check'd.
And yeah, was this her personal twitter?

>thats interesting

its really not

well the ruskie says democracy dies in darkness, i imagine the other scribble is something similar maybe with bad font?

Because it's a Republic. A democracy is mob rule. A Republic votes for a representative who takes place of the mob.

We are a union of 50 democracies. That Unity word is really important. I wonder how many people live their whole lives without understanding what USA actually means.

I know it's a Republic, my brother told me that back in November. But why do we vote then?

>Being this retarded

Hoollyy fuck.

I'm honestly very out of it. :^)
But anyways, do you think anything interesting will happen tomorrow?

Civics courses in US public education really really really went downhill this millenium.

I hope so

>what do you guys think

I think OP is a faggot.

>I know it.

That's because we're not a democracy, you anencephalic cunt. We're a representative republic.

Nigger are you fucking kidding me? You should literally start perusing through capital punishments in history books to find an interesting way to kill yourself.

Go away Russian shill