BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

BoycottBitches.com/

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

Kill yourself

nope. How about i instead fuck asian women?

American women rock. I fucked several when I visited the USA they were very easy to pull - like I just walked up and said hello and they were practically sucking my cock (after making a crappy attempt to hide their wedding rings).

Bless.

yea american bitches are insane for foreign men. Just as american men are insane for foreign women.

America is hell on earth

I think that was kind of his point.

Why make a blog about something so petty? Its like if I hated frosted flakes, and made a blog about it. Who gives a fuck? Just get your fruity pebbles and go on with your life.

well dude the blog is mostly meant to TRIGGER feminists and liberal women.

It's fucking satire but they are too stupid to understand that.

I am also accepting guest posts so if you want to write a post for the blog just email it to me at [email protected] and I will publish it.

s/american//g really

She used to be my waifu but now she's a coalburner so I moved on

this is a really scary shemale, face reminds me of the robot dolls from ghost in the shell