Fluffy torture time

Fluffy torture time

Now?

I love these threads so much it can't be healthy

Does anybody have the stories of Millie and Creamsicle?

So after skimming a few of these threads, I'm guessing you guys identify with the fluffies in these comics, and then the humans are how you feel society treats you? Is this right?

FUCK YEAH AT LAST

>Does anybody have the stories of Millie and Creamsicle?

Try htt p://8ch dot net/fluffy/

There's a story finder thread.

Gtfo furfag.

It's more of a sadistic outlet. A way to quench violent urges without going to prison.

Definitely identify with the abuser and wish there was a legal outlet to release my violent tendencies.

thats like, your opinion, man

The Fuck Is Wrong With Us?

No, serious question. I got into Yukkuri and Fluffy only a few months ago. I really love it, but I have no idea why. I'm positive it's not sexual. I'm not aroused. It feels deeper than that. Like some kind of ancient impulse in my brain that I never knew existed is firing on all cylinders when looking at this stuff. It's bizarre and hard to put into words. I assume people here have been fans for a while, so I'm curious if this has ever been discussed or reasoned through. I hate seeing real people in pain. I don't even enjoy gore films. Yet for some reason, I can spend hours going through the booru and I feel inexplicably happy when I see or read about these little fucks being tortured in the worst ways possible. Really, why is this?

I just wish there were real fluffies. I would have one that I love, one that I torture psychologically and strays for random acts.

Do I like these too much?

Nah, you're fine.

You can never like it too much.

this is gold

congratulations this is the first time anyone has ever truly unsettled me in a fluffy thread

I fully agree with this

kek, why?

Also dem fluid physics

Go me I guess

It a way to get out stress or frustration by seeing helpless fictional things suffer, while in real life, no one is hurt if I had to guess

you have a bigger image of that

God, for a moment there I was afraid this ended as hugbox.

I think it's more the fluffies are people and abusers are the embodiment of what they deserve.

I dont get the appeal to this weird shit. Is it like a sexual thing? is it just appealing to watch innocent creatures get tortured? I'm bot offended or anything. its just really fucking weird. most of the drawings are shit quality also

the only acceptable filename for that gif is burnout.gif

read

Foxhoarder has the best stuff for psychological torture.

What is Yukkuri?

Talking disembodied girl heads in anime style. Pretty much the same (torture, hugbox, etc.) as fluffies only with heads.

It's not as good as fluffies, obviously.

Unfortunately, it is not completed this is the last one

Fluffy was a way to troll bronies back when they infested Sup Forums it became it's own thing and continues to this day
Fluffy is banned on /mlp/ which is good as I'd rather not journey to that den of zoophiles
I tend to used fluffy as a way to de-stress after a long shitty day of tardwrangling

Izzit just me or the booru been leanin more weirdbox spergout than usual?

ignore it. Not worth mentioning and nothing of value was lost.

Those are great. A pity there's no end.

Pony is for a little girl
Say Hello to Fluffies

holy shit. never thought of it that way. hmm...

FUCK YOU NIGGERS!!!!!

>what they deserve
Huggies and wuv!

Hi I am Hackers
> Login to http: board Sup Forums org Sup Forumsfaggot/Fluffy/OP/hack
> See a Green moving text like the metrix
> Type "bang OP ass -o with ghost chill -9 -1"
> Hit enter

Can you hear OP scream ? turn up your vollum bitch!

dat fresh from da tap

I HOPE YOU GET STRANGLED WITH BARBED WIRE

I mean, it kinda true when there's smarty abuse

Im just gonna dump stories for awhile

Not enough gore in this thread. Does anyone have some gore? Particularly some that shows the aftermath with suffering.

I spit out my cheerios

I'll post some gore stories after this one

end

Awesome, thanks!

I ain't no fag and I ain't no brony
But I wanna get naked with a fluffy pony