I think chris pratt is losing it

I think chris pratt is losing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8GyVx28R9-s
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
youtube.com/watch?v=033FInn1wH8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am surprised that the liberal yahoos havent turned on him yet, dude is highly religious, loves boozing and hunting.

*tips fedora atheistically

I think I love him even more.

Liberals confirmed for not knowing how mirrors work

HOW DARE HE BE CHRISTIAN

HOW DARE YOU ALL CRITICIZE MUSLIMS

fuck u all

I do believe in youtu.be/8GyVx28R9-s

(I unironically do)

>it's an athiests hate people for their beliefs episode

Atheist BTFO

Make 9/11 of this

i should start praying just to bother libtards

>Christians

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

wtf i hate christians now

Sorry I only tell muslims I am happy they find peace in their religion.

I'm an atheist but I actually find it nice when people have some faith. Well except Islam, or Scientology.

But Buddhism and Christianty are ok.

then who was camera?

>Chris Pratt makes all the meme money
>is yoked as shit
>gets fat for roles
>can get fit on a whim
>gets to fuck anna ferris on the reg
ITS NOT FAIR

Are you saying that some people don't cast a reflection?

Pretty based desu. I'm tired of the moral vicissitude of our day and age. Modern christianity is pretty ethically solid, I like to lie to people and say I'm a christian.

same here. used to tip a lot when i was younger but now im almost wishing i could believe even though i cant.

Thanks, pham. You're alright.

not if something is blocking them, no

What the fuck is wrong with Americans.

Why/how is motherfucking Sup Forums unironically Christian now? It makes no fucking sense.

It's a joke, right? A parody of religiousness and how prayer doesn't work?

You can blame the tips fedora crew for ruining that for the rest of us.

Most liberals don't give a shit if you don't try to use your religion for justification to limit individual freedom and egistlate morality.

You know, like modern conservatism has been attempting to do for the last 20 years.

islam is good too, it just needs reform

REPUBLICANS CONFIRMED FOR VAMPIRES

when he starts throwing shade at people for wearing slutty dresses or acts skeptical about trans people or some shit, that's when the redneck stuff is gonna be a problem

muhammed was a caravan robber who married a 7 year old.

wtf I hate Chris Pratt now

Makes me respect him more if anything

They still think pigs are cursed and must remove all pork from their sight, even as wealthy men living in the west

I dont think a reform is coming for another 5000 years at least

anna faris will always be a stonette to me, but god damn she looks mousy now.

>t. Middle aged uncle from Iowa

>Chili's

Wow, even the governor in Flyover country eats shitty food

>Chris Pratt will never be your dad and teach you how to be a man
Thanks dad

Dude it a literal simpleton retard

Are you surprised he eats microwaved food?

The only reform it needs is to be exterminated from history

I don't think you could really call Sup Forums christian, i think we're generally agnostic/atheist (from what i've gathered). Although recent bullshit has led many to gain respect and admiration for religions which are demonstrably peaceful and which actually foster better lives for their community and host intelligent people.

anna ferris is 40 why are envious of someone fucking a 40 year old?

>Dude it retard

well done

>i only eat aged charcuterie served in a fedora

because she's hot as fuck i suppose

>2016
>being unironically religous
fucking americans lmao

This desu, my parents got divorced when i was young just like all baby boomers and even though i love my dad and he's a really good example, i probably haven't spent over 365 days total with him in over a decade since they got divorced.

Plebbit is viewed as an atheist site so we have to be religious.

Contrarianism. It's ridiculous. I find fedoras as annoying as the next man, but to take that to the point where you literally believe a book about magic is a true story? Get a hold of yourself, Sup Forums

There's literally nothing wrong with believing in a higher faith. We literally do not care if science disproves it, it's just nice to believe in something. I don't force it upon others, stop trying to tell me my religion is dumb all the time

you sound like an islamic extremist

it's not just YOUR religion, user

You're right

go welcome in more muslim refugees

Good I always feel that we should lower ourselves to their level, we become monsters for the benefit of those who come after us

>God monitoring twitter
hmmm, i don't think that got enough retweets, i guess i'm gonna kill this kid after all

>calling it Sup Forums instead of using the board name
outsider confirmed. please return to wherever you came from.

Kek

>literally a vampire

>hates fedoras
>acts just like on in his post

That's real cute, junior.

>my 16 year old humor is superior

hehehe Christian logic.

fuck off pedo

I go to church almost every Sunday. I'm allowed to laugh. Stop being so uptight

Sounds legit to be honest, any ancient being billions of years old responsible got countless massacres and genocides would have zero sympathy and pretty much toy with people for bants

>this is what Christians actually believe

But they are also very religious. Honestly they should go to America they have more in common.

They're with you because you both have being stupid in common.

Upvoted good sirs!

those kids are going to have an identity crisis when they get older

I'm not the one who thinks an invisible super hero created the world LMAO

Jenna is on the prowl...after John turned her down yet again, Pratt is her new target...

>invisible super hero
>not magical sky fairy/ wizard

nu-atheists don't even know their memes

I don't believe in his voodoo, but the majority of Americans do, so nobody is going to have a problem with this. I hate religion, and it doesn't even bother me because it doesn't harm anyone or directly impact me.
If he said to pray because modern medicine is a lie and it's the only hope for this kid, that would be a problem, but he's using his reach to do something he thinks is good. And, maybe it is. Maybe knowing Star Lord is praying for you wil improve the kids mood. Maybe the collective conscience is real? In the end it hurts nobody.
I still don't understand why a 4 year old is a fan though. Why would a kid that young be watching Guardians or Jurassic. That just reinforces me belief that these religious people are white trash like most of them.

Are you implying God is a meme?

God is a classic meme

>God is now considered a meme
we've gone too far lads

oh, shit, we better start praying for Anna Farris

why are you capitalizing "god" don't you only do that with real people or places?

it's for proper nouns
>real or fictional
dumbass

no. 99% of the time, they chose to identify as niggas from the hood, oppressed slaves coming straight from the cotton fields or proud sub-saharan Egyptian pharaohs

It's not just Sup Forums...

Even old people like God memes
youtube.com/watch?v=033FInn1wH8

No you do that for all names. Have you never read a book with fictional characters?

Quit living with such an autistic black and white world view. This is what happens when you get all your political knowledge from mass media propaganda. Plenty of liberals do all three of those things. Fuck a few months ago I voted for Bermie and went deer hunting in the same week.

No, I implied that the young warriors of atheism should have deep knowledge of memes to combat the fundies.

A well delivered picture and quote from some atheist celebrity is bound to change the mind of an ordinary believer.

I saw Jurassic park when I was around that age 5 I think. I didn't really remember what was going on but I liked the dinosaurs. T. rex scared the shit out of me.

I can imagine guardians being the same. Kids don't really know what's happening but they like the space ships and the talking raccoon

Because he's good looking.

that's only because Christianity (in Western culture) has gone through a modernization phase. It used to be very barbaric in its nature, but the evolution of our culture and our technology forced it to redefine itself.

Even Buddhism has a more violent side, that we as Westerners don't hear about.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence

Islam needs to redefine itself as well.

Listen.

He is an ex-fatty, he likes to hunt, he is funny, he is handsome, he is married to Anna Faris.

So he is a fundie. He couldn't be perfect, anons.

But I don't know any of your famous American christians or atheists.

wtf i love bernie now

Auto correct makes God with a capital g
>posted from my iPhone

if we stoop to their level, we will only end up inspiring another generation to do the same. The only way to break the cycle is to be better than them,

I'm sure all gods have Twitter accounts

Top left
> I just got baited

Kek, what a fucking moron

>IT WAS MUH PRAYERS THAT SAVED MY SON, NOT THE DOCTORS AND MEDICINE
>GOD BLESS AMURIKA :DDDD

fellow niggers won't accept them because they don't speak ebonics

Probably not the Amish God?

Yeah except neither Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism have a cover-your-ass policy like taqiyya.