Are there any atheists here that hate Jews?

Are there any atheists here that hate Jews?

Everyone hates jews.

thats so dam chill

Hey, that's my post

also
this

You're the one posting links to Christian mingle? Weirdo

Jew atheist here i love my people

Atheist here. The hierarchy goes:
>Deist
>Spiritual/Tao/Buddhist
>Jew
>Polytheist/mythology
>Christian
>Muslim

>Jew

>Atheist

Pick one. What pisses me off most is this insistence that Jewish is a race.

not especially, jews don't fuck with atheists like the rest of you religionists do

It is you fucking moron.

Hate is a strong word that only the Zionists are deserving of.

No, it's a religion. Idiot.

Israel Jews are close to their own race though...
They are very nationalized and cry to the US all the time for handouts. They wag their big dick A bomb in front of the middle east like children, then hide behind their walls. They weren't even there until the UN helped get it back for them.
I know plenty of really chill normal jews in the US that couldn't give a shit about Israel.

Don't give a flying fuck about people believing in dumb shit. As long as they don't try to push that garbage on me.

Fuck off fag. Israel is our land we deserv and i can be jewish and atheist, prove me wrong beach.

It's also a ethnicity you mongrel. Hang yourself, this isn't hard.

Fun fact: A lot of Jews are atheists but still consider themselves jewish. The more you know fellas.

The benefits of being a chosen one with out the any of the annoying tradition.

all races claim the holy land

unless you don't believe in magic, like a modern person

but which do you sexually identify as, as long as we're picking whatever label we want

Don't care for our jewish brethren myself but I hope they blow up every doon coon in that shithole called the middle east

>Shit hole
>Israel
Pick one mate

So like, typical low effort "religious" people.

This guy gets it

For that image to be accurate you really need the majority of the rockets going the other way. What actually happens is.
1st- HAMAS faggots sand chimp out and kill Israeli civilians.
2nd- Sand Chimp out intensifies.
3rd-Sand chimps hide behind unarmed children.
4th- Isreal finally counter attacks, collateral casualties occur.
5th-ignorant faggots blame all violence on Jews.

Fuck all religion.

Being jewish is fucking great mate

Jew above Christian and mythology. Are you fucking retarded? Mythology is fucking fake and Christians don't steal and lie from good hard working people.

>Christians don't steal and lie
Bwahahahahahaha

im actually a bit antisemitic even though i know it isn't rational. if someone was jewish and were a decent person then i wouldn't hate them. it's mostly about aesthetics.

i have dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. a genetic test revealed that im ~95% european, ~4% middle eastern and ~1% siberian native. so people could easily hate me for that ~5%. that shit would be stupid and that is why i find true antisemitism to be irrational. however, when it comes to my society, i do not wish to have much multiculturalism. i want the people im closest to to be able to have their own identity and culture. just for my own artful tastes. it's entirely superficial like someone who is really racist, but i admit that it's not the "right answer" or something like that. i just like it because it looks nice.

Hate? No. But I do think 99 percent of stereotypes about Jews (and every other ethnic group) are totally accurate and exist for a reason. And I'm an atheist to the core.

You are talking to an atheist... if you think of it ALL as being fake then you really only look at which religions have impacted society in a negative way.
Polytheists helped people understand nature for things they couldn't explain. For that, yes it was low effort. But not as low effort as christians and muslims, who explain their terrible behavior in the name of their god.
Jews just want everyone to get along and be taken care of. But yes I do agree that Israel Jews are being a bit extreme and interventionist. They probably should have just stayed out.

I'll take the bait here fuck it.

>Mythology is fucking fake

As opposed to christian faith?

>Christians don't steal and lie

I take it you mean to say nobody in the western world, not politicians, not cops, not business men, not anyone steals and lies yeah?

You mean, is there anyone, anyone at all, who doesn't hate the jews?

> That Jewish is a race
> That Jews are humans.

>mfw I tried closing that banner ad like 5 times