Anyone Sup Forumstards here done molly? What was it like and what would you recommend dosage wise

Anyone Sup Forumstards here done molly? What was it like and what would you recommend dosage wise

Other urls found in this thread:

vied12.github.io/pillen/
ecstasydata.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd recommend not doing it because its shit.

/thread

snort 500 mg

had pure MDMA (according to a test site online)
it was similar to a lot of adderall or ritalin
wipes away anxiety
couldn't be in a better mood

Used to take way to fucking much.
I dunno the strength these days... used to take 15 pills in a night when they were at their peak like 10 years ago.
Getting decent MDMA is much better but 80% of MDMA you get will be fucking shit... I used to get this purple stuff that was just insane, it was almost too strong.

You won't get real moly. Millennials insist pressed pills and cut mdma is moly, the real thing is only available online and through people nearby that have enough chemistry knowledge to produce it.

That said, it's very enjoyable. Sex is great on it though you'll likely never get off.

What are you, 16? Take me back to high school, Jesus...

Real MDMA is easy as hell to find if you have a good network of friends. Dosage wise, if it's good stuff start with anywhere from 100-150mg. 125mg is my go to.

Unless you're ordering online or you know someone that can produce you're not getting the real thing.

>took mdma
>whew i'm happy n shit
>i feel a bit bad
>pukes in the toilet

why does that happen everytimee what is wrong with my person

Do you eat before? It tends to be kind of rough on the stomach. I had the same issue until I started snorting it.

first time yes, second no but increased dosage, wondering if there is a connection although i've heard increased dosage just makes it last longer not much more, didn't notice much differences

The strongest I've done was from Amsterdam weighing in about 220 mg. Press was nice and the effects even nicer. Feels like heaven. Wouldn't reccommend doing chemistry tho. Better stick to weed, or if you want to experience something truly wonderful, then either Lucy or DMT

wrong reply, here ya go

I've done so thrice. First and second time were fucking awesome, never felt so good in my entire life.
Third time wasn't that amazing (even though the pils were 90% MDMA, we had it tested) because (I guess) I was already out of serotonin. Had an awful tuesday dip afterwards.

Sure as hell gonna do it again in a few months, however I think I'm gonna do MDMA in its pure form next time. Don't know what crap they put in pressed pills nor do you know the dosage. However if you do decide to take a pill, start out with half a pill and enjoy. Wait at least 40 minutes before you even think about taking that other half.

There's definitely a limit before it just starts becoming a problem (teeth clenching, hallucinations because your eyes keep moving, etc).

you're better off buying crystal MDMA, crushing it and swallowing it (wrapped in a cigarette paper usually) or snorting it
MDMA pills usually have speed and other shit mixed into it and you could have a good time or a horrible time, but the come ups are usually much more intense and will probably make you throw up the first time

The teeth clenching sucks balls. Therefore it's always a good idea to bring gum when doing pills

The pressed pills are mixed with other things because pure mdma is crystalline and doesn't bind. The good pills are mixed with either heroin or meth. The effect is distinct.

Pic isn't even molly. Those are rolls.

rip mollychan

Where are you from?

Puking happens most of the time when taking drugs like X, MDMA etc... I puked most times, lots... but it was the times I wasn't puking that were amazing.

anyone versed in the ordering online thingy? i'd need advices

US, have had different pills and pure several times over the past 10 years.

Yes, pure MDMA and ecstasy (pill pressed). It felt like I was cumming for 5 hours straight.

It feels like you don't have anything to worry about, you're in the moment and that's the only thing that matters. Life is beautiful and you're much more social. Good ting mon.

I can't help you with dosage for ecstasy, but pure MDMA is easy for dosing. Start with .1 for your first time, and never do more than .4 or you WILL have a bad time. I've seen people wired on molly be really weird, tweaking and shit.

Also, buy a test kit and don't get molly wopped, it's easy for someone to give you some salt and tell you it's MDMA.

I've learnt one truth in life: the hardest pill you'll ever swallow is the Bogpill. Worth it though!

i took 100 and 200 so pretty safe though

IF U DO MOLLY U WILL BECOME AN TRAP

Its awesome, starter dosis: 160-180mg
Break it in half and have a great evening

No

Yeah, that's a standard dose. The most I'm comfortable with taking anymore is 250. Once took 1000, the next 3 days were shit.

nonsense lol

It amplifies your sense of touch and hearing in a way that's sort of hard to describe, but it makes most things insanely enjoyable. Any and all intimate/emotional feelings with friends, significant others, parents or even random people will be totally uninhibited and strengthened 10-fold.

You remember when you'd wake up early as dick christmas morning (if you had the luxury) more excited and giddy than you've ever felt?
People call it 'Christmas morning in a pill' because it restores a childlike sense of wonder in some, sort of like some psychedelics but more tactile and conscious. Be careful who you subject yourself to talking to because you might get caught up writing out songs about how much you love them.

Get a reliable hookup and try some OP, between .15g and .3g depending on your weight, and you'll have the best night of your life. Bring musicz and waterz

I snorted a fat line at Molly after work in the parking lot. Got really fucked up, puked. The world felt tilted and my vision was all fucked up, like a stuttering effect. My roommate had to drive me home.

It was fun, but I'll never do that much of it again.

>what was it like?
you know that feeling in your dick after you fap to some 10/10 cp? imagine that sensation all over your body for a good straight 4-6 hours straight.
>what would you recommend dosage wise
a pill or two. redose 2nd pill 2-3 hours later.

I figured. I really doubt we'd get pills mixed with meth or heroin over here (Belgium) because most of us get it tested beforehand. Dealers know this and give us relatively good stuff.

However I was wondering, is meth a big deal in the states? I literally know nobody that has either done meth or knows someone that has done meth here in western Europe.

Meth is absurd in certain parts of the US. Kentucky and Missouri have a shitton of it. Heroin is worse though due to doctors overprescribing painkillers.

>'Christmas morning in a pill'
This is the best description you'll get OP

To add: if you want to know what it's like - fuzzy feeling in your head, euphoria, and extreme horniness.

Yeah, it's not uncommon to see meth addicts, heroin addicts, and crack addicts in certain areas. You just reminded me of a video of a meth addict in a grocery store

Thanks for the info! Didn't know. When it comes to people that do drugs, most people I know either do coke or MDMA (or both). Poor people over here seem to do ketamine, speed and XTC. (Nearly everybody does weed but I guess that's a given)

I always loved that description lol. Haven't come up with anything as accurate so far. Man I could go for a good roll..

Comparable to an MDMA high or way different? In any case would you say it's better or worse?

Remember when i was in detroit visiting fam when a fuck junkie tried to rob me with a gun.... america is one hell of a drug

Tell me about it :/

Its like coke only stupider

Comparable sure. I'd call it closer to Adderall than molly, though.

Just imagine you have a job to do, right?
Then imagine your state of mind where you're like "fuck me this is going to suck, doing this labor for 6 hours"

Meth gives you like the polar opposite of that feeling. You can't get that shit done fast enough.

Heavy euphoria and acute focus to detail, sometimes to a fault, as in lack of focus where it's needed.

It's similar, more intense though. Overall it's worse. Unless you do a ton of it, meth lasts about 30 minutes.

Coke is like the wallflower pussy you wish you didn't bring to this dope ass party, if we're comparing it to molly.

Adderall is essentially meth. There's only enough difference in the molecules for it to be legal. ('Murika!)

I can see why it's said to be so addictive. Especialy because I heard it's really cheap.

I perfer coke when im alone and don't consider it a party drug

Anyone have experience with 4 aco dmt? Google it if you don't know what it is and I'm sure you'll like what you see, legal shrooms essentially.

It's cheap as hell per dose but expensive overall (since it doesn't last long).

I actually tried it for the first time this weekend.
AMA? lol

Didn't trip super hard or anything, definitely dosing higher next time. It was pretty though (:

Different than DMT? I forget the names but I've had DMT and "spice". Both are very powerful experiences.

It's very useful in low doses. I did it some time ago to do chores.

Molly is alright. But nothing is better than a good old fashioned ecstasy pill

>Steak is good but it has nothing on mystery meat

If you know its legit go for it there is no better high then real mdma. That being said dont trust anything thats been pressed. I took a cpl pressed pills this weekend and was wired for 10+ hours stll having anxiety days later from it.

OP so basically it might be hard to get pure but I'd give it a shot if you find some peeps that are well into that stuff. However for me it was more of an enhancer than tripping i guess, very little visuals more of sensory enhancemnt

Sounds about right considering it's not supposed to be anything like a trip

Fun fact for everyone here:

In terms of tracers/etc
MDMA is not visual
MDEA is slightly visual
MDA is highly visual

All three are fun, good luck finding someone with MDEA or MDA though.

Enough MD gives you incredible visuals.

Source: Personal Experience

Did it religiously for 4 years, breaks in between to restore my serotonin. Every time was either with a large group of friends or at our favorite edm club. Truly wild times.

this. its the most efficient method with the highest return, experience wise.

Yeah if you want to gurn your jaw off and walk around like a t-rex all night

Its only nonsense because you're getting defensive over how you choose to spend your weekends.

>highest return, experience wise
>the most intense high possible

You have to feel it instantly after you take her if you dont feel it than you have to take min. 3 more to fell the effects because one is obviously too weak

Mushrooms are 100x better

Amazing

>walk around like a t-rex all night
lmao, I actually had a friend do this. We had these red pills that were a heroin mix. They were atleast double-stack and he took two. He was walking around the party like a t-rex glaring at people with a huge smile. It was priceless.

Does anyone know the name of the site where all ecstasy pills are listed and how much they re strong?

You're going to have to get on tor.

Most I've done in a single dose (not a night but one drop) was just over .5g, which is by no means the most I've heard of, but is obviously enough to get you fucking smacked without tolerance. I had really mild tracers but it was nothing like even .2g of MDA. Is it possible that's what you had? Just curious, if not then that's cool and I'm curious how much you did.

Apples and Oranges fam

I don't think he means like... where to buy them lol

vied12.github.io/pillen/

ecstasydata.org/

i've done molly like 10 times, you'll most likely, be cold and sweaty, dry mouth, be so damn happy that you could not explain,
dosage wise? first time you only need 0.1-0.2 to trip but when i was doing it i was at least doing 0.5-0.8 in a night, have fun doing it :)

me again, oh yeah and grinding the fuck outta your teeth

everything he said is true

it's also a great segway into psychedelics. i have had some insane trips on 2cb+molly and lsd+molly

this dude probably just ingested 450-600mg of xtc, follow thread

First time doing it, snorted 750mg over the course of an evening with my housemates. It was a little over a year ago.
250mg at first; it took 45min to kick in, but when it hit, it was like a rush of wonderment and a complete relief from stress. I was playing Mirror's edge waiting for the come-up, and holy shit. The colors and the rush of energy fit the game perfectly, it was beautiful, and I loved it.
Communication with my housemates was on a different level, and it was like we were reading each other's minds. The connection you get with another person is so beautiful. We talked and did lines until the early morning, when we decided to go to 7-11. Two of them put on tear-away pants, and attached themselves at the leg, and as we were walking I started hallucinating. Their middle legs looked like a separate entity walking between them, it was creepy as fuck, but I was aware it was the drugs and fatigue fucking with me.
When we got back, we passed around some bowls and played Cards Against Humanity, and as we were playing we all felt as if an entity was in the room with us, the energy of the room had changed, and when we acknowledged it, I felt it stand up, move toward us, then walk out. It was strange, but moreso interesting that we all had that collective feeling.
Eventually I tuckered out and went to bed, and the next day I felt absolutely horrid and wanted to die, but overall it was a great experience.

troll, don't listen. you do that much you'll end up dead

Thx this is it

I'm not saying to do it all at once. Just stated my experience. It was over the course of 12 hours, and what I had left in the morning was a little over 250mg from 1g.