REALLY want to shag this yoga woman

youtube.com/watch?v=loszrEZvS_k

just discovered a new sense

*challenges you to a match*

UZI LOVER

i love you

>gif
fuck off

British citizens at the Scottish Border Crossing shortly after the Scottish withdraw from the Union, Circa May 2020

arms ache and shake after carrying 2 shopping bags for more than 10 minutes

I am THE runt

i'm a virgin but i guarantee any girl would rather have sex with me than any other /brit/ poster desu

You know the piss lord is unironically on roids right?

>kike pass

asjajsdjsjdfkgkjajaAHAHA

what was the scariest/most nerve wracking thing you've ever done?

UZI LIKE A METAL DICK IN MY HAND
CLIP FEELS LIKE A BIG TESTICLE GLAND

usually avoid such situations and is probably why i'm here rn x

*bbbrraaap*

thoughts on rich piana?

mental
what about when she got doxxed on /plg/ and it was proven that her dick pics were in fact her?

Made my first /brit/ thread

I just want the lads to accept me

yoga's so cool but it doesnt develop legs at all

triple g lads

I have deadlifted 190kg but can only bench 95kg

I have disgusting stringy arms with tiny thin bones

My bodyweight is 81kg and my wrists are less than 6" around. I know women who are 5'2" and 50kg with the same size wrists. i'm a genetic freak

Tbqh although janoy is a joke in terms of bodybuilding he's stronger than your average gym rat. If i were him I'd drop the entire bodybuilding thing (which he's shit at) and just become an amateur power lifter. He's got short and sturdy limbs and doesn't mind being fat he'd be good at it

>she
>her

one day you may

alri

hit a car in a parking lot then ran
never got caught

Londoners watch the funeral of Winston Churchill from atop a bombed out building

going travelling alone in the US and introducing myself to hostel dorms full of people and then going on roadtrips with them

i would pay 100 euro for one of these but with kev on them

yoga is for women la'

what is that vacuuming shit he always does?

yeah the one who got doxxed, "livia", was the ex gf of the mad cunt rping as trappy. idk about the dick pics, don't remember that specific episode, but there's a ton of evidence collected about it being her ex and he admitted it the other week. Weirdest part is he still posts there under the trappy trip. Think he's a bit mad tbf

creasing at the thought of this you delusional mong

Literally no reason for us to have PIP, DLA, Income support and ESA. Any time new labour encountered a different individual circumstance they invented a new benefit for it.

me thinks the disabled and abnormies are getting off too lightly in the benes cuts

jump out of a car that was going 50 mph

didn't GBjr play ball in university?

stomach vacuuming is actually a legit thing
third eye status: welded shut

What is the one thing about Britain that you dislike the most?

done this in a tight british street outside a paki shop in a council estate with a car full of stoned people howling at me including one girl
never got caught

FONT

Can't find his posts on boards ie anymore, he still after buggering off to the states?

are you a /fit/ part time male model? because i am

you

VOTE CORBYN

Hitch-hiked to Glastonbury. Some mad fuck dumped me in the middle of the motorway as it goes into Birmingham. Had to dodge a few lanes of 80mph traffic to get to safety.

Either that or the first time I played on stage. There was only a handful of people, maybe half a dozen mates and a handful of strangers but for some reason I was terrified.

Once pulled a knife on a couple of lads who were trying to mug me in a dark cemetary. They ran off and I felt fine until I got home and was trying to get my key in the lock. My hands were shaking so much I had to stop and take a minute to calm down.

give us a piccy then lad
if you're a part time male model you'd have plausible deniability; "i dunno someone just posted my picture on Sup Forums"

the people are twats

americans are MUCH friendler

We don't need child benefit and child tax credit either. cut one of them

Where's my DWP consultants fee?

literal clown

autism
you're probably more photogenic than me but in a real life situation i would give a much better impression to a girl than you
dumb virgin

mental to think theres loads of illegal irish immigrants in america. thats 3rd world tier

Lenin had the right way to deal with these leeches.

Don't work, don't eat.

>Once pulled a knife on a couple of lads who were trying to mug me in a dark cemetary
are you serbian

Hi :3

>tfw still on spring break

wish it would never end

not actually me but close enough

if you've never broken a bone you're a pussy who didn't have a proper childhood

>Once pulled a knife on a couple of lads who were trying to mug me in a dark cemetary.
What

not sure she holds any real political opinions

redpool me on liverpill

or im just stronger than you

>bragging about having weak, untermensch bones

creasing at you

i havent broken a bone cos im not a malnourished cuck with a calcium deficiency

YOU

JUST

KNOW

Looks a lot like my sister-in-law desu.

No why? You know someone else that happened to?

What's this accent that people in London speak with now, really quite lazy and incomprehensible?

Mentally ill mutant

i pressed the emergency open button and jumped out of a bus that was going 5-10mph and went straight into a bin and hurt myself a lot
this was as the bus was pulling up to the school bus stop in the morning with a load of other people getting off behind me

no it just sounds like an extremely balkan thing to do, the whole situation
>that facial expression
cannot stop laughing

>cuck

Got called a lickarse britaboo autist on Sup Forums

>Bob Marley: Dead
>Marvin Gaye: Dead
>Whitney Houston: Dead
>Michael Jackson: Dead
>Prince: Dead
>Chuck Berry: Dead

Black people only have Lionel Richie and Stevie Wonder left.

urdu

>exfoliate and get dry skin
>don't exfoliate and get spots

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

what makes you think that?

don't get ahead of yourself champ

fashion and image is illusory

why does that beach ball have legs?

use moisturiser on the dry skin dummy

They invented something called lotion for these cases, lad

multicultural london english

dunno about that m8, i'm naturally cool while all your "impressions" are haphazardly put together to try to attract the female

Give an example
Do you mean cockney/working class?

Tommy Robinson, another good irishman

It was pure coincidence I had the knife. It was in the side pocket of the holdall they wanted off me, part of a picnic I'd put together earlier that day. Was taking a shortcut home through the graveyard opposite my house, when two lads (one carrying a branch) cornered me and started asking about my bag and getting a bit close.

It all happened as quick as this:
>"what's in the bag?"
>"my stuff"
>"what kind of stuff?"
>*produces knife* "knives"
>"shit he's got a knife" *runs away*

*sits down on your post*

watcha gonna do bout it matey

Isle of man TT racers must have some bollocks.

Mass Effect 2 is genuinely one of the greatest games ever made

blows my mind how badly Andromeda has been fucked up

ask you politely to move

Ooo you're hard

*you feel my willy against your bum*
*i am visibly embarassed*
*you leave*

Weird how london has no crime or muggings yet you go to somewhere in the provinces and this happens

how can america only be spending less than 3.3% of their budget on education? seems crazy