What the fuck is the answer to this?

what the fuck is the answer to this?

the fuck....
maybe the wand is supposed to be "Abracadabra"?
is this teacher special?

wand and yoyo probably mixed up, and yoyo would start with a "e" sound, like eyoyo
Can We Play

Except the yo-yo at the end makes the y in play

Fucking Common Core...

Why is the doll an A sound?

but then the other yo-yo at the end of 'play' would also have to be an E.
it just gets worse

'action figure'

Astronaut?

Assmaster?

raggedy anne

does it bother anyone else that there are boxes for the letters of the sounds but it asks the student to write the sentence on the fucking line????

It's the beginning sound not letter bro

Astronaut

how the fuck do you think 'yo-yo' is pronounced? are you more retarded than this fucking workpage?

YoYo+Wand = Yu.

Literally double u's

I see what you mean now. pretty fucked up that the child is supposed to interpret 'ou' from just one picture of the wand. It makes sense but there's no way a child would figure that out.

It isn't a spelling challenge, it's a first-letter challenge. I still have no idea what the doll thing is supposed to be, but the child is happy to make two different sounds in two different places.

The fuck are you talking about you freak

Or the other way round works too. Y w = you?

I thought the doll was meant to be an astronaut

well it would have been helpful to know that in the first place nigger.
can yu play
yes

>I still have no idea what the doll thing is supposed to be
An astronaut. Don't you see that helmet?

"yew"
:thinking:

its literally a circle, i didn't imagination it into a helmet

I thought it was some kind of jacket hood

Well, the legs/pants also look wrinkled to me, like an astronaut's. Given that it starts with "a" assuming whoever filled this out was right on the mark there, I concluded it's an astronaut.

See i thought the second one was not also "a" for some reason. That is consistent in the child scribblings after all. I fucked up that logical step.

I guess i can see how "yo" sound + "w" sound makes "you", sort of, but by that logic shouldn't the 2nd "a" be soft (as in "astronaut" and opposed to a hard "a" as in "play")?