LOL What it do Sup Forums?

LOL What it do Sup Forums?

First thing, I cant even believe Im posting on this site but whatever, I can take a break from makin paper and playin bitches to serve ALL of you. Secondly, What the fuck is wrong with you faggot nerds? All i can see is a bunch of disgusting, overweight, basement-dwelling, pedophiles. Nothing like an alpha male such as myself.

Do you realize how much pussy a fucking winner like me gets? I am tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK. I'd bet hella money that half of you havent ever gotten laid, and the other half got it from your fat sisters, Lol. See, marines like me understand REAL humor. Yeah thats right, Im also a marine.

At this point I know you all WOULD have tried to mess with me with all of that pussy hacking shit, because Im right and you're angry. Also you are unpatriotic and hate real American heroes like me. But i know you just looked at my fucking traps and shit your pants.

Just TRY and fuck with me. See what happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

neetpussy.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit I swear I had a webm or pic of a fuck, but I guess I have none

gr8 b8 m8
also, awesome neck

stop posting pics of me
my back/neck is to good for this place

>Massively overflexing traps
>"I'M TOTES RIPPED REALLY"
Honkey, who you think you foolin'?

I know this is bait but looking at the message, how insecure does someone have to be to prove their own superiority to a bunch of people that couldn't really give a fuck?

i'm a green belt in karate so fuck you

>he can't take jokes so he calls others insecure

sounds like a lot of antidepressants that he has to take kek

3/10 shill. If you want to see what happens if we pick a fight with you, see /k/.

Bait taken. If I ever meet you, I'll slap that fuck face of yours so hard, that by the second slap, you're in shock, on the ground, like the spastic monkey you are.

implying /k/ wouldnt try to just fuck him

i found that pic somewhere 4 years ago

You cant flex a muscle harder and magically make it larger faggot. Do you even lift?

Yawn. Old bait is old. If you gotta brag about the pussy you're getting on Sup Forums, it means the only pussy you're getting is a sex doll, a cat, or both.

I know it's a joke but let's take a moment just to imagine someone wrote this and was serious. If someone is thinking they are successful, then why must they try to compare themselves to people they think are inferior? Isn't your accomplishments enough to satisfy yourself? Again this is just examining the passage itself.

Your breasts are exquisite

if it was serious they'd a cocky idiot who is bragging on the internet to no one who cares tbh

If you were a winner, you wouldn't be on Sup Forums.

just a gentle reminder that you are here forever

I know this is most likely bait. These comments are hilarious. But if he were serious he'd be way off. I'm just your average housewife. I'm really just here for the rekt and ylyl threads.

Why is neet pussy so addicting? neetpussy.com

Oh look, this again.