/grimes/ general

REALiTi (((demo))) Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=Labnw-B62H4
DISCLAIMER: Listening causes addiction

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/grimes/
instagram.com/trashique2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why didn't you post the actual music video?

she not relevant anymore. move to another pop star

love Claire, but I need break from these threads and 4ch

It won't last. She also seem to be digressive. She used to read Nabokov and watch Tarkovsky, now she just obsessed with most primitive cultural stuff and vain post modernity.

Who?

cringe general?

t. No Sense of Humor

bye faggot dont come back

>(((demo)))
>what did he mean by this

see
Sometimes I doubt you people even realize that music is a form of entertainment.

>(((demo))) Edition

I'm closing in on Grimes

and soon she will be Destroyed

Why are you playing Battleships with yourself and then talking about it on the internet?

>Tarko/v/sky
>not primitive

Because he's literally suicidal.
*thpiths corrothive thaliva*

I loved her cameo in Jurassic Park

Grimes is my favorite musical human.

Same here. LOL. Fun to discuss though.

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

Me too

It's about her friends
clique of hipsters > current group of dancers

>Sometimes I doubt you people even realize that music is a form of entertainment.

'Cause I get carried away
Commodifying all the pain

I am really entertained by grimes being suicidal (especially on visions).

Me three abused user

>5 grimes threads on first 3 pages

Closing in on her how?

I don't get what you're saying here. I also don't know what she meant in her blog/social post. Is she trying to be funny or is she serious? I don't get it.

this just in grimesfaggots are annoying cancerous bottom feeders

more on this breaking news bulletin at 11

There aren't any threads about me though

before visions most of her friends were hipsters and all sort of artist wannabes.
after visions she mostly hangs with dances and hana who are mostly investing in their looks above all.

One of most charming aspect of grimes was her erudition as young adolescent girl. And she still is one, but if it dissipate if neglected.

I don't really sure about that blog too. The painting itself is like german mona lisa (famewise). I guess zelda game reminded her of it.

Right, but why the seeming hate for hte picture? Clearly the zelda game just came out. Why the "fuck you" part lol. I don't get that at all.

Yes one of the charming bits of her is that adolescent thing she has going. But she seems quite mature either way. She doesn't act like a dunce. Quite the opposite seemingly.

The existence and copacity of these threads tell me otherwise her maturity levels, yes they inspire me to have personal judgements towards her. I cant cannot possibly know not how that why is, user.

It is very difficult to get a good read on the internet about her because the content comes from so many snapshots in time. Earlier years of hers, current years, etc. All seem to be completely different.

Then too, we don't know the conditions under which a lot of the comments are made. Additionally, we don't know if any of the comments were made during her drug using period.

Very confusing indeed. I like to say she seems intelligent, more so than many, although she's not perfect by any means. None of us are. She has flaws like anyone.

You know what i meant.

>personal judgements towards her
>because of Sup Forums
You fucks are shallow.

What's really sad is people digging up news from 6 fucking years ago and wondering what people think about a different grimes who's completely dead now.

I wonder why she's been reclusive and estranged from the media now, there hasn't been any extensive interviews since the launch of her flop album. All she offers now is very brief updates about new material which haven't really informed anything at all.

Does she have a new outlet for voicing her dumb opinions or something?

you could say that previous media exposure was just trying breaking through. Now she is established it is not necessary anymore (especially when you are invited to (((mtv))) events). She doesn't do any photoshoots either which is shame.

Because of the behavior of the threads dumbass, not even necessarily the content within.

And i already told you that i couldnt possibly into imagine a reasons for drawing person judgements of her over what anons think, it is a mystery.

Established where?

In her niche market

>behavior of the threads
English must be your second language.

Wait... what? When did her album flop? Do you have a link to the numbers it sold? I'm genuinely curious. I have no idea how well it did/didn't do.

Not sure about her media cycle as so far as I know she's stopped touring to take time off.

As for voicing her opinions... I think that's all social media. I just keep up on it hoping she'll speak about her music or show us some damned thing she's doing. Otherwise it seems to be just her and HANA and her dog doing random shit. Time off and all.

That wasnt too helpful..

Hasn't she said she hates doing that? (the photoshoots)

That sounds euphemistic and i have no idea why.

Her album sold over 9000 copies within the first week, that's not as a big a number as you might think.

Shit man, that's some niche. Ie. she's played some big fuckin' venues for something that's apparently "niche" as you say. I think it's more that her newer music is mainstream pop and has wider appeal. It's no longer niche (as in her earlier material).

Where do you see the numbers? 9000 is tiny. But then I don't have any idea of production runs or anticipated sales. I bought one of those lol.

she's a little lovely creature

Why can't i marry her?

Because you don't know her? Is she interested in getting married anyway? What if she's married to James already? LOL.

she's not mature yet

Well, why aren't they?

She said she feels uncomfortable and there were mixed response to variety of photoshoots (some liked, some not (but it is not clear whether it is further marketing of photoshoot). Anyway since she made these statements her instagram exploded with self situated photos instead of random ones.

Maybe they are? I have no idea and don't really care. Maybe they're keeping their business to themselves like most people do?

Yeah, not sure there. She does seem to take a lot of pics of herself. But then again, that's par for the course for girls these days. Perpetually glued to their phones and snapping pics of themselves for validation on the internet.

Can't blame them I guess. If I had people fawning over me i'd probably post pics of myself too hahahaha.

retards like you that post in threads about artists they hate are the real cancer. get a life, loser.

kek

Grimes is genius

She is also a cunt

How do you know she's a cunt? What makes you say that lol?

She's also beautiful

Haven't really followed Grimes since she dropped her last album. Went through a huge phase during oblivion though. What are some videos or vlogs or anything that I can binge watch to catch up on her?

instagram.com/grimes/
instagram.com/trashique2/

>get a life, loser.
weeaboo waifuboy who has made literally 1000s of posts about an artist who hasnt even released any new material in a year and a half, literally just hyperanalying her instagram posts and posting 500 word diatribes about some language she used in an interview 3 years ago trying to figure out "what she was really trying to say" is calling me a loser and telling me to get a life LOL

>the launch of her flop album
Do your homework, dipshit. AA was the her biggest seller and charted the highest.

Sorry...

Good call

>who hasnt even released any new material in a year and a half
really?
>medieval warfare
>9 (!) music videos
>produced "humans become machines"
>co-produced a song for troye sivan
>keeps on producing new material (ave maria cover, be a body 2016 version and other live reworks)

Art Angels sold over 11,000 copies in the first week. In May 2016, it sold at very least 100,000 copies (see pic related). Maybe that number is double by now if we consider her bigger popularity since that Suicide Squad song.

Visions sold about 110,000 copies in the US alone.

Meh

>keep hearing Grimeth on the tv
Hope she's raking it in desu.

getting baited by newfag memes...

I thought this is a good company

Add her work for Roli Blocks and her new drawings. She's a busy artist.

Oh yeah what channel? National Geographic?

Grimes is the only female artist good + interesting enough to spark endless discussions. Prove me wrong.

BBC.

>implying there is a male artists interesting enough to spark endless discussions

Watch all her Art Angels videos.

idiot claiming (projecting?) things that didn't even happen are true + wasting time posting in a thread related to an artist he hates, telling me to get a life... get a life. dipshit.

>implying there is a male artists interesting enough to spark endless discussions
Actually, does such artist exist?

'no', Mangum and Gira are as close as it gets.

In her case, it helps that she's a fascinating character with an interesting back story and a lot of charisma.

Well I'm not a faggot so I just don't understand the appeal

You are a faggot.

>not a faggot
>doesn't understand the appeal of this beautiful young woman

pick one

>implying Grimes is good or interesting

Just curious: is anyone here who hates her for real? Why? Be honest. I'm trying to understand why some folks would hate such a great artist.

> faggot?
>Implying Grimes is beautiful
>Autism required to enjoy art angels?

>implying your implying isn't wrong

Reminder that the concept of Grimes was made by a multi-billion dollar corporate marketing team and is not an actual person

Reminder that every lyric on AA is a reference to a lyric on Parallel Lines.

>Autism required to enjoy art angels?
No. Just taste for good melodies and a sense of humor is required. Apparently that's too much for an autist like you. Enjoy your dull grey music and let people who enjoy life to enjoy a pop masterpiece.

I hate her because the worship is a meme at best. I prefer music that isn't alt electro j pop that is full of pretensious snobbery and waifu worship material. I also don't find her attractive at all because I'm not into mongoloids

Reminder that Grimes exists irl and she's the most authentic artist right now.

>aryan goddess
>mongoloid

>I hate her because the worship is a meme at best. I prefer music that isn't alt electro j pop that is full of pretensious snobbery and waifu worship material.
>implying all her music is electro j pop
>implying you don't have shit taste

>I also don't find her attractive at all because I'm not into mongoloids
>admitting you're a waifufag who isn't into "mongoloids"
Pathetic.

Fact: Grimes never cared about money or fame.

Don't you mean the cutest? I think you meant the cutest.

she did. she spammed many other artists/etc after shows with tons of letters just to make connections.

That user BTFO!