roll a 7!
if you like my stuff check me out
youtube.com/channel/UCk9fzkczzGV-dfzlZqzXUZw

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1G2zg6DERav
vocaroo.com/i/s11Q7TxA5TTB
youtube.com/watch?v=G1PNITe10po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several days and it does not sit right. Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country. You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country. The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual man, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride.

Yung man

Re

Ree

Everything can be hacked. Even people.

Reee

Reeee

See, Sup Forums, your problem is that you think you're smarter than everyone. You think you're smarter than the polls. You think you're smarter than statistics. You think you're smarter than the "normies" voting for "shillary." You're immune to cognitive dissonance. That's why you're going to be crushingly disappointed come Nov 8th. Some of you will rationalize, "Trump never could've won against the ESTABLISHMENT." Some of you will claim the whole thing is a fraud despite the fact that it will inevitably be verified by independent agencies - I'm sure you'lll call it all one giant conspiracy. Very few of you will just accept the truth - you were wrong all along and you should have known better.

Screencap this. I'm sure some of you are so arrogant that you will, ready to post it triumphantly on election day. But you won't. You'll pretend like it never happened. But deep down, you'll know the truth.

vocaroo.com/i/s1G2zg6DERav

Enkidu! Can you please read this in your normal voice?

"So this is how it works: the worm attached to your cunt feeds on your... wetness. It's very good at keeping itself nourished. Anyway, if you can stop coming like a fucking *whore*, the worm will shrivel and die. It might get rough when he's hungry. Don't even think about yanking it off, unless you want it to take your whole pussy with it. Actually, after a few days, you might start to consider that a valid option... Good luck."

vocaroo.com/i/s11Q7TxA5TTB

In the horniest possible way almost as if leading to orgasm:

"...Oh moon oh star, oh earth oh air. I *loli name* hereby summon all the demons and all the aliens of the world, all the angels and all the spirits to come to my room tonight and fuck me... To death. I want you Satan, I want you god, I want you demons to cover me with your hot infernal seed. I want my tight little body to be entirely covered in smelly hot paranormal semen. I want my tiny little mouth to stretch painfully as a demon fucks my throat and gaggs me out of breath with his red hot cock. I want Jesus Christ the saviour to fuck my asshole as hard as he possibly can cutting it open and making me bleed. I want satan to fuck my pussy so hard and rough that I will almost for from pain and pleasure. I want you all to gang fuck me to death tonight, pleaseeeeee I want to die a little girl gangfucked to death so that my soul can go to hell and gangraped to eternity, I want daddy and mommy to know all this"

Rerollen

Enkidu please do this lulzy post

Thx

Rolling for this

Reroll

Come on 7

Yessssssssss
Winrar

:3

PLEASE deliver

YES! ty ilu

Alright, I need you to get a knife and cut your dick off.
After doing that, stick it in your ass.

Er, wrong post. Thank you Enkidu!

Winrarara

Mister, will you help me play a prank on my sister? It's gonna be SO funny. I'll tie her up and blindfold her, and then you'll come in and RAPE her. Bring lube, k? I don't want it to hurt.

Roooollll

This

Reroll

Rolling for this

Winrar.exe
Lets see this :3

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

(Enkidu has got her work cut out for her)

Right here op

Rerolling because I enjoy knowing that someone worked really hard on this.

WINRAAAAAAAAAR

Enkidu so you save the request you do or do discard them afterwards?

Checkmy 7

I've seen a lot of your threads, so I finna stop lurking and try for one. "D-daddy... p-p-please... that's my no no spot..." :p Do that in your most loli voice ever. ty in advance

OP is kill

"Daddy let me sleep over Mr trump's house for a week. Daddy got a lot of gifts for it, I hate daddy."

Checked

they see me rollin

And another one....

Just a few more.....

got it. Winrar over here!

I prefer, "7"Zip..... please applaud me for my bad puns.

"I'm really a girl tehehehhe, don't worry tho I won't tell my mommy and daddy we are chatting. I'm home alone now and I wanna play. I want to see a guy's thing tehehehhe"

MOOOOOODS!

Dude we got like 5 winrar
Op is gone shlicking to traps most likely

Doo eeeettt

Not gonna ask why you replied to me..... But ask and you shall receive.

Maybe because you cunts keep doing huge request. Learn to share the femanons guys!

She has a tat on her breast, gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=G1PNITe10po

I would love to share her with you
And the other 20 hard dicks that would fuck her loli voice moans senseless

I know that this thread is full of perverts trying to jack off to a grown woman sounding like a young girl, and I accept that.
But I'm desperate, now. I've been sad for a long time, ever since my daughter died.
My wife divorced me after she was born, and I gained custody. I never stopped loving my daughter, and have not stopped.
She was six years old when she was hit by a car, and died three hours later in a hospital. This was in 2013.
Fuck, I'm getting teary eyed typing this now.
I know it seems like it's weird and everything, but could you say her last words? I wonder if you sound like her...

"What's going on, Daddy? Am I hurt?"

So apart from getting views off Sup Forums
Are you going to deliver to WINRAR?

The BS you had to do to get that hot af request in there was funny.

Satanic loli needs to happen

That's a double winrar for that post

How are the final words of my dying daughter considered "hot" to you?
If you lost someone close as she was to me, you wouldn't even dare say that.

Little girl whispers in your ear, "Whats going on daddy? Am I hurt?" Would you say that you wouldn't immediately burst with the force of a thousand suns?

Oh and I should add, jokes on you man, I am a sociopath who can't feel empathy and doesn't know what feelings are like.

Why is a man pretending to be a little girl trying to sell asmr videos?

Fuck you.
Thinking that a little girl being hurt is hot is fucking disgusting.

Actually its a femanon confirmed, she posted her real voice and some pics with timestamp a long time ago.

Re ^^^

can you say this: jarrod kop here and mario mario is the name, arresting jap teenagers is my game

Anybody else wants to do this for shits and giggles?

>jarrod kop
Sakura way?

*applauds you isometrically*

Op are you going to do this or not? I need to sleep

I HAD MY FINGER OUT!

OP is kill should i take over?

Memebump

Señor Llamas

Textbook espanola?

Viking-San?

Shaaaadaaappppp