No comment

no comment

Way too high

How can one man be so based?

too high?

He's probably gonna give BP 6.5

That's spot on except Exmilitary should be a 5.

He doesn't like DG. Its okay, they're not for everyone.

So this is where the Exmilitary is best meme comes from

exmilitary is better than tms to be fair

Those are exactly my scores except all of them are 1 point higher. He's mostly correct.

the daily 'either DG fans are hidden in the woodworks or we're all pretending to hate them' thread

NLDW is one of their most popular, but are there ANY critics that like it the most?

Derp Shits BTFO

dg average is still way higher

NLDW is clearly the weakest of the first 3, and i dont think there are any highly regarded critics that rate any of the later works higher than their earliest

s-shut up!!

really? i honestly will NEVER understand the hype for the money store. just me personally, but i always thought that when NLDW is good it's way better than TMS. both have 2-4 songs that i skip almost every time. but to each his own!

Get the fuck out of this thread or I'll suck your cock and tell everyone you're gay.

Exmilitary is probably the weakest of the first 3. It has the fewest songs I'd consider alltime great Death Grips songs for sure.

The Money Store was probably Flatlander at his absolute peak. The beats on the first 3 tracks alone were absolutely unreal.

haah waaw

that basically makes today is the day the greatest metal band of all times according to piero

Sadness Will Prevail is so fucking good

>Scaruffi still hasn't changed his shitty website's web 1.0 design5
for what purpose

Pretty accurate

Damn he is old

>type o negative

a band of a single 9 and a 7 is not better than a band of basically five 8s

I could be wrong but he probably thought NOTM was a joke or else it should've been the highest considering it's easily their best

Damn, Scaruffi is actually right for once

oh wow didn't know about that

Scruffy is never actually wrong, only plebs think he is

why does he love debut albums so much?

Imagine actually thinking this lmao

>the only metal band Scaruffi has ever given a 9 to

He values innovation, so an objective improvement over a debut that doesn't innovate as much will usually get a lower score.

Imagine being this in denial lmao

Please, just keep posting this over and over.

PORCO DIO PIERO

>inb4 he gives Humanz a 7

why do you allow your opinions to be swayed by a pretentious critic, as opposed to your own subjective experience to the album?

shit he properly scales his rating system!!! what a bad!!!!

i mostly disagree with him on releases from this decade and the last
(Impossible Nothing is not an 8)

otherwise, he's pretty on-point

JUST

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

He gave their best albums 7s so whatever

Is their more recent stuff really that bad?

Exit 4/10, fuck off

tfw klaus schulze made better albums than tangerine dream

This is true though

There is a reason: He believes anyone from around the world on any level of Internet access should be able to see his website. It's a noble goal though I wonder if sacrificing accessibility is worth it.

plus these modern websites look like shit

I don't always agree with him but he's the only reviewer I know that actually uses an out of ten scale the correct way.

and what is the correct way?

>shitting on web 1.0
Choke to death

Unless a band goes through a major stylistic shift the debut album is almost always better. At least to me debuts often have a soul to them later work is lacking.

>people getting triggered by scruffy's numerical ratings again.

They are literally irrelevant, the written reviews and opinions are far more insightful.

6=good

if you're advanced enough to have internet in the year two thousand and seventeen then you can run fucking web 2.0

The problem I have is that people often give a score of 8 to something they only consider decent, and 7 to things they consider mediocre. 8s should only be given to things that are really good, verging on great, with 7s going to things that are good enough to be recommendable. 9 is reserved for great masterpieces, and 10 is a perfect score that should only be given to a very small proportion of what you listen to.