Mediterranean posters get kissed on the cheek by girls just to say hello

>Mediterranean posters get kissed on the cheek by girls just to say hello

How dare they pretend to be as lonely as the rest of us?

Not true only the ones who you're very friends with.

>only the ones who you're very friends with.

oh my sweet summer child

last time i checked this isn't /r9k/ with flags m8
go back to your cubicle

Confirmed never greeting a stranger before

Not true, we also do that here when we met a female lol

>Not true only the ones who you're very friends with.
Not true either, if someone introduces you to a girl, you will always kiss her cheek. Although it is more like rubbing the cheeks and making the sound.

I would implode if someone did this to me without warning.

people (both guys and girls) here always kiss to say hi and goodbye, doesn't matter how close they are (men don't do it between them but girls do)

What? I just lean forward and they kiss my cheek.

> met a slut yesterday
> kissed her with so much force she grabbed her cheek and said 'hey man calm down' with a smirk on her face

> Oi user, tudo bem?
> *Kiss By A Portuguese Angel*
> Tudo
> *Another Kiss By A Portuguese Angel*

IT'S NOT FAIR

Well, yeah, that too may be. It depends, not like I actually give a fuck.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>and said 'hey man calm down'
FAKE we don't speak english

Here you get three kisses.

>¿voh que estah haciendo, boludo?

Don't worry user I don't say hello to any girls.

We kiss and hug. Western Turks probably do it too.

It was incredibly awkward doing this to French girls on the exchange I went on in High School. I was going through puberty and hadn't even kissed a girl before, and yet here they were making me do it every day.

nah, from what i gather from translation is "eh boludo pará la mano, qué te zarpás?"

>¿que estah haciendo voh? boludo
ftfy

Really?!
I kiss every bish on both cheeks even the ones I never saw or will see again in my life.
Besides some times it's sometimes, like when she's kinda hot n it's the first time u seen her and to top it off her boyfriend it's right next to you.

>voh
eso es uruguay

este sabe

Nobody hugs here. Ever.

Except maybe guys who grew up among foreigners. But they still don't hug the opposite sex.

We have a custom of triple kiss on the day of eggs and kulich.

>go to rio
>they don't settle for one but go for three kisses
Started tongue action and grabbed my dick right after. wtf

fue algo tipo 'eeeu mas despacio'

That's not the coolest thing. Most females won't mind if you put your hand on their hips when you're taking photos with them (like pic related) while being perfectly fine with it

The hand might be allowed to reach lower depending on how attracted to you the girl is

This, i thought this was normal in all the world until i started watching more hollywood shit

*sometimes is awkward

My experience with anglo sluts is that they will fuck you before they will let you kiss them

Paradoxically.

Anglo slags are the perfect source for every kind of herpes strains. If only scientists knew this

>be CHI
>frequent context switching so greetings get switched by accident
>tfw accidentally greet hispanified friends/family with a handshake and they look at me like I called their mother a whore
>tfw accidentally greet american(ized) friends/family with hug or a kiss on the cheek and they look at me like I've just hit on them

>most homophobic culture on the planet
>kiss dudes

>nobody hugs here
>here
>dat flag
uh, Amir?

ah bueno casi le pegué. para la próxima

It happens here too, unless she is a total stranger. A friend of a friend is already cheek kiss designated and if you don't do it you are basically seem as an autist.

Of course you don't really kiss the cheek unless you are very close, you just touch cheek and make a kissing sound in the air.

>Not true only the ones who you're very friends with.

actually for me it's the oposite, i don't bother doing it with girls i know well

Only good thing about living in this hellhole. Only reason I haven't offed myself yet

>tfw ultra-autistic even by Finnish standards

>tfw autistic but in a normie country

>mfw girls greet me with hugs and kisses everyday
>even cunts I don't even know
Seriously it's not even about sex or physical attraction as anglos would make it up to be; rather it's just a friendly gesture because hugs and kisses really warm up people.

I thought that was the norm everywhere?

how arrogant!

In Australia we shake hands when we meet a girl the first time. After you're friends you hug and kiss on the cheek to say hi and goodbye. I think this is normal

>physical contact

Some of our women hug and kiss whenever they meet. They do it with other women though.

You fucking retarded subhuman, we do it with EVERY CHICK

I'm still a virgin, but it sure feels good to smell them that close. They also like to give me random hugs, but my Autism gets very noticeable then

Not really a kiss, cheeks are just touching each other

happening in belgium as well, not a big deal you fucking meds

fucking lol at you honestly
Even in Strasbourg we kiss on the cheeks

That's it. I'm never gonna leave this country

Lol, I thought that whole being a virgin thing after 16 was just a meme

don't tell me some of you ACTUALLY are virgins for real?! That's pathetic!

I don't even hug my mum,

its not sexualized at all you pathetic fucks, its just a normal, friendly kiss like you kiss your family members

this tbqh

My girl friends do that too here.

test

>its not sexualized
>test
Fuck you you dumb idiot
I'll sexualize whatever I want

Y-you guys are just joking, right?

No you swedish virgin. We kiss by the cheeks from the day that we are born when meeting/greeting people. Its considered rude not to do it. Its in our culture

If you are living at the mediterranean and are +20yo kiseless virgin I seriously dont know what could be wrong with you and should just kys

pathetic americunts

>kissing family members
Gross

I hate it when I have to do it

>We kiss by the cheeks from the day that we are born when meeting/greeting people. Its considered rude not to do it. Its in our culture

i hate this custom desu

I hated it when I was a kid and had to kiss old people
now its just normal to me

oh yeah it was my biggest nightmare as a kid lol, i always rushed to wash my face afterwards

i kinda manage to successfully avoid it now tho

It's only annoying when you meet someone from a different part where they kiss a different number of times eg you are used to 2 kisses and kiss only once waiting for that second one

We do this too, it's a greeting with friends, although I've done it with people I've literally just met too. With family members and good friends you go for three kisses and a hug.

This is also the norm All in all, we're pretty touchy-feely and expressive with our feelings. Rather unusual traits for Slavs desu.

>not kissing on the cheek/hugging/petting your mum, dad, sister or brother every day

Tbh, I hate doing it with people I don't know very well, makes me uncomfortable.

Men and women don't greet each other with kisses on the cheeks in Malta? Wtf ? It's the norm in Tunisia, I thought you'd act the same.

>he thinks only Meds do that

females always force kissing cheeks whenever they see each other, annoyed the shit out of me in high school

el vo es nuestro

Yeah, it's annoying most of the time.

non-countries do it too?

it's normal here too

We do that too. 3 times

primera vez que escucho que vosean ustedes siquiera
no dicen 'eres' y demás? Usan el 'tú' ustedes

no we don't

últimamente andan usando mucho "vos" pero desde antes voseaban... en los verbos
sois = soi
tenéis = teni
cacháis = cachái
vais a tomar por culo = vai a la cuea

Do men kiss each other too? :D

To be honest that sounds kind of unhygienic.

It happens but I don't think as much as between women. I wouldn't know anyway, I don't go out much.

p-proxy?

rarely, mostly when you haven't seen him in months, but it's still kind of weird

and shaking hands isn't?

first time I met this french girl at uni she kissed me on both cheeks, we dont normally do that here

only feet

in russia, da

>When you had to kiss that old great aunt with beard you never met before

In arab countries
It's men who kiss each other and women who kiss each other as a greeting
Other than, absolutely haram

In Finland men kiss in the sauna

el "vo" que usamos es considerado de clase baja y vulgar, por eso no se escucha mucho en nuestros medios

>ah yes hello grandma
>MWAH MWAH

>with beard
damn, i heard french woman never shaved but this is too much

I think he meant he kissed her with his beard

Heh, I doubt it

It's not rare for old women to start growing hair on their cheeks, it's not a beard but you know, it's pretty much a beard still.

kek what a faggot, but what to expect from a leaf?

must be anglos and north euroautists who don't then. Literally 0 social skills lel

>Meds in here actively pretending that we kiss girls every day of our lives
Please, we barely graze their cheeks, and sometimes (though I can assure you that this has never happened, I swear) it's a bit disheartening since girls seem a bit disgusted for having to do it with you, which is a blow to your self-esteem.