Should I play Skyrim again for the second time?

Should I play Skyrim again for the second time?

It's been years

Yes but with alot of mods

You have only played it once.....?

Fuck you're a fag

I agree with this

Wait one year and ask again.

Mod suggestions?

Eh work/school is time consuming, and I have a computer that can support it now (got rid of the xbox)

Skyrim isnt that good I tried it out and got bored of it after wasting hours trying to find the person the wizard of that king in the first big city tells you to give them something, it has been collecting virtual dust in my HDD for 6 months hell even fable was more interesting

Dude, this is a big problem with many games. You have to get how it works. It took me a few run throughs of Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption, and others. But user. I would give anything to be able to play Skyrim for the first time again.

Give it another try. When you understand the map and the mechanics your life will never be the same.

I just started another skryrim playthrough two days ago, play it if you have the time to waste. Mods can be a pain in the ass to get working but just do your research and you'll be fine. Install the TES ENB, Realism ENB, 2k texture pack and SMIM if you have good specs and want to make the game look tons better.

Nice I'll check them out ty

No, play Enderal.

go get the dragonstone you fucking pleb

I will try it out again i don't have anything better to play anyways

Holy shit, this looks amazing

Otheranon here. Honestly, being able to quicktravel and use the map made things TOO easy. After my first few runs I knew I needed a mod to disable them. God damn I have enjoyed exploring so much more. Same goes for Fallout 4. (But not NV)

another start, imperious, ordinator, immersive patrols, immersive citizens, realistic water 2, sounds of Skyrim, better vampires, flora overhaul, drauger overhaul, climates of tamriel.

make sure you use Nexus mod manager (Skyrim se) or Mod Organizer (Skyrim) and LOOT. if you don't use LOOT you will be fucked.

this

This is actually a clean install of Enderal. They make some higher resolution textures themselves, and do some tweaking to the palate and shit, but it's pretty much vanilla Skyrim other than that.

t' Bolletje

kek

Star wars lightsaber mods

Yes.
I've played about 1000 hours without mods.
300 hours with mods.
I prefer without... dunno why, just do.

I must concur.

isnt this the game that ripped off Oblivion?

It looks like a mod for Skyrim

rough translation

>skyrim is the first rpg that I actually played through and was immersed in its story