Time piece r8

Time piece r8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C77sa7AD4WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't you have a phone faggot?

gay smart watch fag

Lol smartwatches are the future you stupid cucks.
Far more capable and convenient then analog watches. And in cases of deluxe watches, cheaper.

>smartwatch

gross

Fallout theme or GTFO kid

Oh look at this tacticool mf
How much did that cost you?
You've got a gun so you must be operator af.
Does that thing tell you your altitude? Barometer? Geo-location?
Got an instant time syncing feature?
Instant multiple time-zone feature?
Oh ok.

Gross.

>being this defensive

Lol not defensive.
Just seeing some cuck posting with a Seiko watch while posing with a Glock while calling a smartwatch gross. It's fucking hilarious.

For being a smartwatch fag I actually like the aesthetic of this piece.

Learn to Swiss, faggot

Rolex does not live update regularly with a Cesium atomic clock.

Uncharted 4 lookalike

have the same one, its nice, am a faggot tho

Never cared for Uncharted. Then again, I'm not a console gamer. I know the FO4 theme is a bit retarded, but it's also the most functional theme I've found yet. You can click the Vault Boy icon to access your health shit, and can see your steps/water/coffee for the day as well as access your music and pictures. So there's that. Otherwise, when I'm out or at work I change the face.

I never got into FO3, have it on ps4, play every now and again. But might check out that face for sure

I haven't played them either nor do I play games really, I took a break and can't get back into them, waste of time. Nathan Drake is hot though and we kinda look alike so I wanted his outfits

I mean it's good. But for me it's one of those, play hardcore for a bit and then forget games.
At any rate, the face is nice, it's kind of a cool conversation starter if you have gamer friends and all.
Otherwise I usually stick with a stream-lined time only face if I'm working.
What smartwatch do you have?

Uncharted 4 has an exceptional storyline and good game play. I enjoyed it for a short time

kek
I mean different strokes for different folks.
I haven't owned a PS since PS3 and that's cus I was going HAM on MW2. That was like the only PS game I played besides MGS

I have the Samsung gear 2

I just picked up the gear s3 and a pretty good discount. Pretty happy with it.
My first smartwatch, pleasantly surprised.

I've had this s2 for quite some time now. I'll break down and get a 3 soon. I really like the versatility of a smartwatch

I like some oft he indie games for ps4, like I'd kill to play a 4k updated Journey, Abzu, or the last guardian, they're total eye candy. Not enough to make me buy a console though

Exactly, it's the versatility that sold me.
Yeah, I agree with that. But again, not worth it to me to buy the console when PC gaming master race.

some people don't have spare O- hearts to sell

Speaking of 4k, I would love a ps4 pro. Might sell mine and put the money towards one. Last time I looked they were not too cheap, but it's been quite a while

dopeaf/10

PS4 doesn't have a 4K Blu-Ray player though.
It can stream in 4K though.
Xbox One-S DOES have a 4K Blu-Ray player and can stream 4K as well.
That being said, PS4 Pro has a better processor.
Doesn't matter though because there are no true 4K games. Only upscaled games.

>uses blueray discs
dude just torrent blueray and stream

I understand. Thanks for info. I have always been PS strictly because of the JRPG selection and following

What the fuck have you ever done with any of those things. You probably dont even go outside. keep rationalizing buddy.

Nah I'm just saying. I torrent everything.
But for like the average joe who wants to use their console as a home theater thing, it makes a difference.

I've never been into JRPGs, nothing wrong with them, but I just LOVED MGS. Now that it's no longer console exclusive, and because most of my friends play Xbone, that's my preference.

Although seriously console gaming? Gross.

I mean I'm ex-military (Army, Active Duty (dranted, a POG)).
Who's defensive now Mr. Lady Arms?

Yeah dude, there's no days like counterstrike 1.6 days, that is fact. MGS is amazing as well. I'm just a gamer, it's hard for me to choose a platform. PC was always my love with CS 1.6 and Diablo 2

>2017
>holds firearm and does not have watch tactically flipped
Kill yourself

Fucking-a-right man. CS 1.6 was my shit, then CS:S drew me in with Office. Never got too into CS:GO but I played it a bit. But I just like the feel and accuracy and control of a mouse over a joystick any day.

selling my TAG rn who wants it

comes with box

How much?

ebay listed at 1100 obo right now. its the WAN2110 reference

bracelet condition pic

Who the fuck gets a Rolex with a faggoty cloth band?

I'll buy it off you for $300AUD

Fuckin' weirdos. All checking the time on your wristwatches while scooting across town to the malt shoppe on your bicycle with a giant front wheel. Fuckin' weirdos.

Nice Tudor, moron.

you can grab my dick for 300 AUD

Exactly what the fuck I was thinking. Jesus Christ

implying you dont understand the relationship between Tudor and Rolex?

its a 1960s tudor diving watch
i went to a Rolex dealer to get more info on it but they wanted me to pay $200 to get it appraised. they did look at it though and say its real and original except for the top part that adjusts the time. it was replaced from a recall a long time ago because the original would leak

posts a smart watch , lol fucking faggots. get a real watch

I love seiko IL Ike that style what watch is that?

Can a mechanical watch even show heartrate?

Skeleton watchers are the best, sorry for blur

what i have out for the week

>ARMY
>MILITARY
try again tactibby

Apple watch here

The UI looks like it came straight out of the mid-2000's.

I don't have a time piece because accessories are for chicks.

dubs on this post and I drink tonight.

>4747
nice dubs

my first automatic i bought a few months ago, absolutely love it

what kind of faggot are you

That's a fucking 2000's timex brand watchface you moron

nice dubs

did i say it wasnt a tudor somewhere

the cardboard box is worth more than most watches posted tho
fite me

ASUS ZenWatch 3

Fat fuck lose some weight

Only these faggots have taste, the rest of you can fuck off with that smartwatch poorfag shit

Very nice. ASUS is a stable brand

I don't show off my money. My smartwatch is far superior to ANY mechanical. My timepiece does over 100 things your mechanical will NOT

It fucks you in the ass doesn't it?

except appreciate in value

love love love the seiko

class>tech

Why not have both?

Functionability and practice application over attention whoring and money. Faggot

Practical*

Aspergers: The Watch

Yeaah boi

Y'all guys are very funny

ITT: Metrosexuals showing off their fashion accessories.

Kill yourselves, you anachronistic closet queers.

terrorist

Anyone know anything about this? youtube.com/watch?v=C77sa7AD4WI

oh honey...

Retarded thread

Peasant.

Why the fuck is this a screenshot? You probably don't even own a watch you fucking faggot. Found some watch on Google and posted it here like the retard you are.

Pfft