Seriously considering killing myself. I hear slug rounds in a new or maintained shotgun is the best method

Seriously considering killing myself. I hear slug rounds in a new or maintained shotgun is the best method.

Are there any better methods?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you/what-speak-us-about/i-want-kill-myself?gclid=CJ_E3vKGxtICFUGeGwodjsUG_g
youtube.com/watch?v=ykvC3QXJb18
youtube.com/watch?v=CQQv_sdcDX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you shoot yourself, your really an hero. You should shoot up a school then jump off the roof to your death, while nutting in the air

I hear that therapy is the best method...but I mean, thats just me being a christian so. Ill pray for you, dont do anything dumb like kill yourself.

Try jumping off a ceiling fan.

Eh I don't care enough about making any sort of statement. I'm just done.

If I had the energy or motivation necessary to care about how I go out besides how effective it is in ending my existence I would have the energy and motivation necessary to improve myself or seek help.

> Obtain cheese wire and crazy glue
> Stand on chair
> Secure wire around your neck and attach to ceiling.
> Glue your hands to the sides of your head and wait for glue to dry
> Jump

If you did it right, the cheese wire will cut cleanly through your neck, and when your body is found, it will look like you ripped your own head off (because your hands will be glued to your head and still holding it).

Do it faggot

I heard breathing in a bag full of chlorine gas is a quick method. Also i know that there is a home made recipe for chlorine somewhere on the internet.

Old meme is old

Jah taught me many things ya kna? But one thing Jah taught me is how ya soul travels ya seen? You die unnatural ya soul stay pon da earth till the final days, keep on living and believing broda, Jah bless a thousand times pon ya rasta, good days will come and find ya, all part of the soul craft lickle bredrin

Yeah so here's the thing, I would love to go with a more successful and less painful/ dragged out way of dying

Hahahahaha

single 0 buck from a 10 gauge shotgun with an open choke. Will do you in with one shot.

that or a handgun with ceramic shot.

if you really want to, hook up a mask to a helium tank, make sure there's no added oxygen, easiest way to go.
good luck friend

Go do some dumb shit and have fun if your done with life, you've got a blank check dude. Bum it at the beach, harass strangers fight club style, wrestle an animal, go shit in a urinal. Who knows dropping that loaf in a urinal might give you that boost you need to keep on living

Why do you want to die? What will it really achieve when you could just steal some cash go to Thailand, do blow and fuck ladybois till you die of aids?

Best advice ITT

That leaves a big mess though.

This op

Looked into that and apparently there are some issues that make it less than foolproof.

I'm still researching and I thank you for the advice

Who is this kid?

Why do you want to kill yourself? you can literally do anything you want, the opportunities are infinite user. Talk to me, what's the reason(s)?

pic related, single 0 buck

It's true though man like fuck dying, go all out, do some crazy depraved shit. Live on the fringe, only way I could stand to live and I'm happy as shit. It's risky but I mean fuck I've had some interesting experiences from it.

Fuck off newfag

He's an hero

Fag

You could make a bomb and allahu akbar in a nightclub.
You won't feel a thing if you do it right.

I think the thing that you're missing in regards to the psyche of the suicidal is that a desire to die doesn't stem from a lack of purpose but rather it stems from a lack of meaning and ability to take please in life.

At least in the context of modern western society.

Life is bleak, doomed to failure not just as an individual but also as a society and hedonistic desired have long past fallen by the wayside.

You can't tell someone to seek pleasure when they have given up on the very concept.

Listen to this

whatever you do. just don't kill an 9 year old pls

Ok, yeah just kill yourself you fucking loser, you're probably either too ugly or fat. That's why your life sucks, because you have no friends, therefore you're stuck at home all day bored to death.

No all of that's pretty much bullshit, it's mentality and surroundings, both of which can be changed. Sound like a complete asshole I know but I used to think the whole "life is meaningless and society's fucked" shit too, started living life and doing shit for myself, having fun and just generally not being so fucking serious. Try it man.

Take off your belt and Robin Williams yourself.

Quit projecting, you're excuses are just as bad as his man.

Why don't people choose ODing? If I was going to off myself I'd be sure I was high as fuck

Like I said that is a blank fucking check, unless you fear repercussions of going off the rails in a safe way (not end up in a jail cell) and more like omg what will X think of me if I go off the rails, finding pleasure has nothing to do with it, it's called not giving a fuck and going out with a bang.

im currently in the proccess of commiting suicide. its really long but im going to get old and die

No I don't see what you mean because I've found what I think is the best solution and am simply asking advice.

So far every other solution suggested have had a lower rate of success based on all of the statistics I've read.

Don't do it man. Get help.

Right if you are gonna waste it all at least make it funny, I say clown suit and makeup, belt round neck, cock in hand and a birthday cake infront of you. Will make a hell for story for your rents and a laugh all round.

needles man, they are scary af

That you decided to make a thread drawing attention to yourself suggests that you're not actually serious about it at all... Which is fine.
You're depressed, but if you were really serious about committing sideways we wouldn't even be having this discourse right now.
You probably think I'm taking a swipe at you right now, but I'm really not. I was the same as you are for a long time and I can tell you right now it's such a ridiculous fucking waste. I spent years being depressed shitty when I what I should have been was analytical and proactive about what was making me that way.
>Eh I don't care enough about making any sort of statement. I'm just done.
>I would love to go with a more successful and less painful/ dragged out way of dying
>Looked into that and apparently there are some issues that make it less than foolproof.
See what I mean? People have given you solutions that others have used with success before (note that nothing is foolproof) and you're fishing for excuses to dodge them. Again, nothing wrong with this, it just means you're not serious and the sooner you seek some sort of ACTUAL solution the better you'll be for it.

OP I'm guessing you're probably at least a little bit younger than me. I'm 30 years old and I wasted a LOT of time on this nonsense. Don't be a shithead like me. That's not how you want to turn out.

Low success rate. It'll be seen as a call for attention if you don't do your research and really commit.

omg thas an horrifying thing to watch lol

often times ODing takes too long and you can be interrupted by someone else before you die, then live with brain damage. or retards try to OD on the wrong thing/not enough drugs and end up with the same result

shotgun to chest is most effective
shotgun to head is relatively the least painful
shotgun to kneecap is going to hurt a little bit
so what, your shotgun isnt maintained? youll be fucked then dude

Make sure you trust that dealer tho lol

He needs a sleep and a day off from his normal life. To go out and experience something, whether it's getting high, laid or just taking a walk and thinking it will help.

Because an-heroing with drugs can go wrong and leave you a vegetable or just land you in the hospital, its probably better to choose a more, reliable, method

inb4 he gets kill by the dealer

>Christian
>Sup Forums

Thank you

Would be better than offing yourself, an extremely sad way to die? Yes. But the most pointless and just strange.

I truly, honestly hope that you don't kill yourself. Forget all these coldhearted a**holes giving you advice. Do you need someone to talk to? I'm here for you! No matter how horrible life may be right now, there is always, ALWAYS hope for the future as long as you keep on living!

also you dont have to work up the courage to do it yourself

>Make sure you trust that dealer tho
Yeah because it accidentally being fent is his obstacle here.

Start lifting and become a fucking powergod like me, honestly though lifting save me in a lot of ways, it's a progressive past time. You get out what you put in, no real thought required unless you like sucking dick and then I reccomenf /fit/ but honestly man just do sormthibg physically rewarding, or stop being a bitch idk whatever works bro

A life threatening situation would actually be really good for OP in a way; because he'd immediately realise that he doesn't really want to die.

I will leave this here if you decide it is what you really want

If you have to kill yourself for some dumb ass reason, rope off tall place, like jump down from somewhere. Less messy and makes for a better funereal.

Like I said, live on he fringe. Doesn't mean you have to live like shit just take risks like sticking your dick through holes in places or doing weird drugs with homeless people hey so far so good

Jump off a bridge with a parachute, that way if you change you mind you can always pull it

Scientologists are against suicide too, faggot.

Hey pal, you just blow in from stupid town?

I think the major point that you're missing is the original question I asked which is if there is a better way than shotgun slugs using a well maintained or new shotgun.

I have been pointed in the direction of 0 gauge slugs which I have not contested after during very basic research but also after very basic research I learned that gas/poison attempts typically don't work,

See this: lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Hang yourself but do a backflip off the chair.

and here is when OP has to work his ass off to get this stuff and meets the girl of his dreams in a job and decides that suicide was a stupid idea

Most cults are, how else are you supposed to fun them?

Not OP, but fuck I wish I had those kind of balls. My rational and concious mind is aware that the universe is finite and that nothing really matters; my primal, instinctive mind on the other hand has other ideas. I have no discipline.

Why do you care about methods? I don't want you to die but if you are why haven't you just done it in whichever way was easiest? You clearly aren't serious

I wish I knew you so that I could give some sort of actual useful advice. :(
Please, talk to a friend. Family member. Acquaintance you trust. ANYONE! Just don't do this. I would be so very sad if you died. And even if you don't think so, many, many people around you would be absolutely crushed.

case in point: the Catholic Church

I don't care. Stop making threads like these. No one cares.

yeah if he really wanted to die he wouldn't care about a few seconds of pain

I just sort of go with it ya know? The universe? God? All that shit? I don't even think about it unless I'm rambling, either I'll find out or I won't so fuck it. But living like this? It's just idk i just do whatever seems fun I let go of all of my worries and shit years ago, feeling alive is the best feeling I ever felt and it took me till adulthood to start. Point being do whatever makes you feel alive man.

Why would I care about method?

Are you serious?

The potential crippling/debilitating consequences that could prevent reattempts is enough to make sure to do it right.

shotgun through face, go somewhere remote to do it

You're all WRONG. There is no cut and dry way people behave when they're low enough to consider suicide. Life is not a textbook! And "I" care.

This is the plan so far.

No I can make a literal intepretation of what you said quite easily; I'm just pointing out that your showboating and beating around the bush will get you nowhere. There's more to life than exiting stage left when you don't get your way.

I came very close to suicide a lot in my teens, but every time I told no one. Closest I got was jumping out infront of a truck. It swerved and missed and I ran, that day when I looked at myself I realised it was just anger at everything in my life, so? I bought a one way ticket out of where I was and just did it man. Married and settled now with a great job and a life I never knew I wanted till I had it. Don't do it, there's literally never a point.

a really high building

Don't make me laugh, if you want to die you do it. It's not hard, there's a height good enough to kill everywhere and everyone owns a blade, but most people won't because suicide is bullshit

Psychadelics?

Shit if they're in my path I shall indulge

they should make suicide booths a reality

also OP you don't have a family who would feel devastated if you do it? if not explain what happens

Brother Ive been there, let me tell you suicide isn't the way. Focus your mind on your family and your friends.Things will work out for you.You should talk to your family/friends/councilors

samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you/what-speak-us-about/i-want-kill-myself?gclid=CJ_E3vKGxtICFUGeGwodjsUG_g

youtube.com/watch?v=ykvC3QXJb18

Okay fine, here:
Find the location of a building, business, whatever. Anything that has some sort of large, industrial machinery in it. Something like this maybe (though anything big with moving parts inside it will do the job):
youtube.com/watch?v=CQQv_sdcDX8
Now that you've found one, jump in it. It'll hurt for a brief moment, but you'll be ripped to pieces, guaranteeing death. There that is a sure-fire way to die if you can tee it up.
But let me guess: "Oh how am I going to find that?" "Even if I find that, how am I going to spend a few minutes figuring out the basics of running it when every second of my life is such agony?" "I can't trespass to kill myself. I might end up in trouble with the police if I do that. I don't care if I live or die; but I care if I get in trouble." That seem about right?

I meant did they help lead you to the state you're in now? I ask because they've certainly made an impact on me in similar ways.

Good man, I'm writing semi helpful shit (coming off a bender it's hard to focus but you genuinely seem like a good egg I'm proud dude

Please don't do it. What's going on in your life? I'll do my best to give you advice! I truly want to help you. Even though I don't know you, your life is important to me. I'll stay up with you all night! I'll do anything! Just keep living.

Yeah my discussion with who the fuck knows on an anonymous message board is clearly showboating.

I got what I needed though.

easily might not kill you

That is not a bad idea

Hmm, good question I think after doing them I definitely changed the way I thought about everything. DMT though changed me in an indescribable way though, I literally couldn't explain that shit if I tried too, I think I was already on the path I'm on but they no doubtedly led to some fun times and different perspectives

how old are you though?

Noooo! Don't say that!
Hey, my name is Cherise. I'm not just a random anonymous person hiding on the internet. I don't even normally come on Sup Forums! I just wanted to see what all the hype is about. And I found you! Please let me help you.

Bullet to head is messy and traumatic for family members. If you must, which I don't condone, find a cleaner method, i.e. Exit bag.

Buy some cannon grade black powder (4Fg) and blow yourself up.