Draw the Southeast Asian countries

Draw the Southeast Asian countries.

RARE

The only solution.

Bad

Tolerable

did you mean the borders?

Can't we start with something easier like north america?

Close, you forgot East Timor

d-did i do good?

alaska and hawaii is not to scale

Serbia is the answer

Makan taun wang.

rate

Blue: Friends
Gray: It's complicated, but we're on the same page vis-a-vis China and trade
Red: Obey international norms about territorial waters and we won't annihilate you in about 3 years

Did I get it right?

The part where it meets India and China I honestly have no clue what it looks like from the top of my head.

>tfw my US-China relations professor was in charge of the USA's East Asia foreign policy for 20 years
>tfw he told us all in class that war with China should be considered as an option
>tfw I was planning to enlist in the navy in a few montths

I don't want to get blown up, drowned, and/or be eaten by sharks

we need to do threads like this more often.

If only OP would post something else other than opening the thread...

t. Zhou Wen

This is off of memory alone, I didn't look at your pic because I wan a challenge

Why draw aIone when you can do it together?
We'II make the ruIes as time goes on I guess

>First coIor is your cities, 2nd coIor are your areas

>Your capitaI is written in bIack and underIined. Your reguIar cities are in dark grey and in itaIic

>You can expand your areas by one uncIaimed adacent tiIe at a time every 1 hour. You can max expand by 4 tiIes max at one post, given that theres 4 hour intervaI between it.

>You can create cities in Iand areas that you aIready own, every 6 hour. Cities immediateIy cIaim aII 6 adacent tiIes.

Hey, I'm enlisting too! Gonna be a naval nuke. I hope some chink blows up my ship and I get eaten alive by sharks. Seems like a cool way to go.

I love Indonesia. Such a cool country. Just like the USA, you have no logical reason to exist but you do it just the same. I have written papers about your country literally every years I've been in school, and it always goes well.

I hope you guys become a great power one day.

T-thanks. I knew that the shape of my country are something eIse. At any different timeIine, the possibiIity of each isIand becoming their own state are somwhat pIausibIe, but Im gIad they bunkered down together.