Help me Sup Forums. I have a problem...

Help me Sup Forums. I have a problem. I am a freshman in high school and the girl (G) is a pretty sophomore with a boyfriend and a soft voice. We share a baking class in which she has many friends who she could ask favors from. There have been other instances where she has shown me special attention (I.e. I burned myself "omg are you okay!?" Another person burns themselves "..."), but I almost know that it's nothing because she has a boyfriend. Anyways, I was standing on the opposite side of the room. She walked over to me, past her friends, and handed me a spoon with pastry cream. G asked me to taste it "because I want to see if it tastes good", and watched me lick it. I need help Sup Forums. I know some of you will think this is petty and stupid, but please don't respond just to shitpost. I need help Sup Forums I'm hopeless

Shut the fuck up you fucking queef

Thanks!

I think you are completely hopeless if you think that interaction holds any significance.

That's what I thought... thanks. I have a tendency to overthink

That's what I thought... I have a tendency to overthink. Thanks though

Sup Forums is 18+, gtfo

Shut up nobody actually follow that lmao

get b& dumbass

Oh no, now I'll be a functioning human! Where will I meet degenerates from now on?!

Sorry op since she has a boyfriend it makes it a little creepy if she was single it could be different but if she was flirting she would seem like the type of person that would stir up unnecessary drama and problems for you

Thanks for an actual response... you're right I guess I just needed to hear it from somebody else

Best thing to do op is to move on before you're wasting a year feeling depressed over her

True, thanks!

No problem been in the same situation dude

tell her you want to sit her on a warm stove while you lick on her slit then you want to feed her half baked cookies by hand.

youll probably have to catch her when her knees buckle.

also you'll want to lick off any cookie batter she misses.

Sup Forums is for people 18 and up faggot.

That's a good idea! I'll try that tomorrow! Thanks dude, I won't be a wizard now!

So I've heard

Don't come here for advice on girls. Ask a friend or a family member. Someone who cares about you.

Yeah that's true, but it feels like a weird situation. Thanks

I wish this was bait

Yeah I wish it wasn't true either...

>underaged shit
back to 76 and infinitychan I go

You can be friendly with her, just know that a few things will happen:

1. Your feelings for her will get stronger and you'll obsess about her, wasting time that you could be using to pursue attainable girls.

2. Her boyfriend will find out and be pissed off about it, and he'll blame you. Then you'll be in the awkward position of denying that you are interested when you actually are.

Maybe she likes you, maybe she just enjoys whatever attention she's getting from you, maybe she's got some other unknown motivation. As long as she is dating the other guy, nothing worthwhile can happen between you.

Newfag

Yeah, you're right, thanks man!

Honestly if I could do highschool over again I would try to do more "dating", whatever that looks like these days as opposed to fixating on "the perfect girl". It's all relationship practice.

Find common interests, hang out with her as much as possible without her bf around. Things should progress naturally from there.

And by that I mean you will die a kissless virgin.

This is true... but sometimes, allot of times actually, girls wont leave a boyfriend until the next one is lined up. She could very well be looking for you to try and steal her away. It's a really dumb girl game for sure, but % 90 of women play it.

Same user

I mean... she did that in front of him so he would see it. He's not giving her the attention she wants and she's not gonna wait

Does she have a fat ass?

Hypothetically, if she were single, would you honestly want to get with her? the way you're describing it she sounds like a crazy bitch if she enjoys watching men lick pastry cream as if it were a huge cum drizzling cock

She is teasing u op. She and her friends are getting their kicks by watching u get all awkward everytime she talks to you. U probably pop a biner and nearly blow your load everytime she comes within ten feet of you and i guarantee her friends have noticed. U r being played for a fool.

Next time she comes near you ask if u can lick her face

You know what, fuck everyone in here. There is no reason you should feel ashamed or have to hide your interest for this girl. She pays attention to you, she likes you. Pretty simple. She has a boyfriend? Who fucking cares, you're in high school they wont last longer than another month. All is fair in love and war and until there's a ring on a finger no one is committing any hell worthy sins. My suggestion, make your attraction clear and ask her out. She might say she has a boyfriend so you say "I don't care". If she agrees, she's interested. If she doesn't, so fucking what at least you tried. More than likely she'll smile and laugh in a shy way as she turns down the offer because it's the "right thing to do". But now you're in the back of her head... now she notices you more... now breaking up with him seems like a good idea. Treat her the same no matter her answer, and watch how quick she comes a calling

If you're anything like me she will become your best friend and you will eventually end up falling in love with her and one day you will introduce her to someone you think is a friend and she will leave you for him and never think or talk about you ever again.

My exact point OP, only if you are too much of a pussy to just make your intentions clear and in the open. You hide them you get friend zoned, you state them you might get turned down but you're still friends (because her no doesn't sway your emotions like a bitch) and she now knows you're into her... girls change their minds, sometimes the no was just because they never looked at you that way before. Let them watch from that perspective and that no might be a yes soon. Confidence in self is attractive as shit.

make a move faggot. you'll regret in later years if you don't. Besides even if you get rejected, once school finishes you'll probably never see her again anyway and you will always wonder.

I remember a cute innocent girl in high school, used to have a thing for her but she always had this older bf.
anyway see would always stare at me in class (wasn't really strange, I used to enjoy fucking with the teachers which usually lead to me getting a lot of attention in class) and we were friends and should always show concern for me when I was in trouble (I was always in trouble).
anyway I never made a move since I figured she liked her bf and didn't want to make shit awkward between us.
turns out she had a huge thing for me, she's married now. actually same thing happened with another girl at high school (again popular and hot) but she was a slut and probably would have broke my heart if we did hook up.
I actually met up with her (slutty one) after high school (she contacted me) and I went round her place for drinks. she had the tightest petite body and a new set of fake tits. In hind sight I should have at least asked to touch them but I was seeing someone so felt guilty.
again she married now and won't return my messages even though we were super close. think she's avoiding temptation but maybe she just lost interest.
the point is, give a go. These people won't be in your life forever so you may as well fuck them now while you have a chance

This mother fucker gets it

MODS MODS MODS. UNDERAGE USER. BAN. BAN. BAN. BAN. BAN. BAN. BAN. BAN. NOW. NOW. NOW. NOW!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE

Basically OP just say something to her we know what we're talking about. It doesn't have to be some fucking poetic shit remember you're in high school something simple like I really like you maybe we could get to know each other better something along those lines

look in all seriousness no shitposting here all of us on Sup Forums are begging you to please kill yourself. /please/ just kill yourself and livestream it

Nigga grow some fuckin balls, go to sleep its past your bedtime