why even live then?

hmmmmmm

Why are you? :)

>you are cunt
>why are you home on a saturday night

1) use the right "your"
2) timezone's vary its not Saturday night for everyone
3) stop making burgers look bad

Just got home from a birthday party that lasted the past 9 hours. Fuck off.

I'm with friends yet I'm posting here. Does that make it better or worse?

Worse

Yes, but even if I was a normalfag, there is nothing interesting to do in my city in a saturday night.

JUST

1. Yes
2. It's Sunday morning you silly amerifat

I just want a quiet evening to myself. Is that so much to ask for?

i'm at an eric party rn lmao posting on my phone lmao sumb leaf

Well user. I shall tell you.

I spent St Patrick's day waking up at 3 in the afternoon and then straining at this website & others for hours. And today i woke up at 5 in the afternoon and tomorrow i am going to go out for a run around 6 or so cos im /fit/....Still lonely....but..../fit/

I guess i could have arranged something for yesterday and today but i don't like nightclubs....

I also dont have a gf....

Although I was on /lit/ yesterday and said myself i should start reading and doing self improvement things like getting more hobbies instead of just video games and this site.

I'm so out of touch with reality that I didn't even notice it was a Saturday night.

*staring at this website

>Posting on Sup Forums at a party

and you call others retarded

i got drunk, got home, slept for 3 hours and now posting on Sup Forums at 4am thinking what to do until morning

maybe i'll cook a bit

I drank too much alcohol and I'm pretty sure if I go out in public I'll puke so I just told my friends I'm sick.

burgerand
I was away from home tonight, I went on a 4 and a half mile trail run. I did deadlift this morning and wanted to additionally wear myself out/get some cardio in. After the run I went to a local burger restaurant's drivethru and wondered if I really could handle joining the army and being away from home.

Same Irish guy.

I maaaaaay just play games now (3:30am) go asleep at around 6? 7? than wake up a around 14pm? 15pm? then eat then go out for a run then shower then READING ah...c? im gonna better myself then sleep.