twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/797164530321203204
mobile.twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/797169073566130176
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit i forgot Sup Forums was being retarded lately

Post your Braves memes guys, I lost mine

>his shortstop doesn't win back to back gold gloves

Yankees

>Lourdes Gurriel
Honestly haven't read much about him. Is he any good? He could be absolute shit and I still think it's a great sign.

>reddit

We already have strikeout kings with Upton and Smoak. Might as well bring Saunders back and make it a K-fest all the way down the lineup.

Maybe he at least knows how to drop a bunt...

im convinced you are obsessed with this semen demon because she slightly looks like arod

>slightly looks like A-Rod
What did he mean by this?

>his centre fielder hasn't been shut out of the gold glove twice in a row by some literal who in buttfuck florida

Kill your fucking self

>Josh Reddick career strikeout % is 17.1
Is this supposed to be abnormally high? This is actually a pretty good rate and would be one of the better percentages on the team. I would be more worried about his injury history not his nonexistent high strikeout rates.

she kinda looks like Arod

If anything, she looks like Jeter

hes a casual who watched reddick in like half a dozen games this postseason and is judging his entire future production based on the postseason sample size

A classic

All I know of Barves on Sup Forums before they fell off forever

lmao

royls

When's the last time 3 players on the same team won a gold glove?

I'm sure it was recently but I'm just curious

I just checked, Royals did it last year I guess

>tigers and dodgers talking about verlander trade

wew lads

>7 years/22 million

Top Cuban prospect

Holy fuck am I mad jelly

likely has an arb clause after 3 years like the other cubans

That has Friedman written all over it.

A rotation of Kershaw, Verlander, Hill, Maeda and Urias would be pretty good.

>post yfw people your age are making millions in the MLB and you had a chance to do so but that one bitch didn't know how to stop at a stop sign and the MLB team had to withdraw their offer because of your injury

Red sun me on otani please

Is he overrated because lol Japan baseball where mlb players go to die or does he actually have talent and potential and intangibles that scouts see?

what about wood and the 15 other starting pitchers you guys have

2017 Mets lineup pls:

C: d'Arnaud (WORST PART OF OUR TEAM HE SUCKS)
1B: Duda
2B: Walker
SS: Cabrera
3B: Reyes
LF: Cespedes
CF: Lagares
RF: Granderson

Trade Bruce (for scraps)
Keep Conforto

as a pitcher hes legit, maintains 95-99 on his fastball for his entire outing, and the splitter, slider combo is a nasty pair of secondary offerings

the bat might be a meme though

>mfw I used to play baseball and hang out with a kid who got drafted around the 15th round

>mfw I have no face and am a complete loser

The Braves retirement home is gonna steamroll the MLB

>resigning both walker and cespedes

cant see this happening

Dont Japanese superstars tend to be pretty good major league players?

Bat is overrated because nbp fields are 60% smaller than mlb parks but being able to maintain 99 mph in late innings consistently is Verlander tier aka super elite.

Walker is 50/50 to accept QO and Cespedes is the #1 target for the offseason.

he'd be stupid to take a QO in this FA class and he and his agent are probably well aware of this

If he stays healthy in 2017 he will easily get a better contract next season. Next year's class is not really great either.

Pretty sure Anderson and McCarthy are not coming back. Stripling could work as a swingman, Ryu is done for good, and I could see some future for Wood on the team.

All of this is taking into account that nobody that the starting rotation would implode and head to the DL like this year.

Bat is overrated, won't translate well into the MLB. But his pitching is legit as fuck.

He's a risk worth throwing money at.

Not 200 million.

he wont, theres tons of better hitters on the market than him next year and he'll be a year older,

he hit a career high in slugging last year and had his second best contact year and matched his career high for homeruns and its a barren FA class. I know you want to be optimistic because its your team but from a neutral perspective theres no way walker takes the QO.

for a 22 year old with his stuff and the potential to be an average hitter for an NL team? It absolutely is

The posting fee is just $20 million. I doubt anyone would pay that much for him but I could see it hovering the 100 million mark if it goes into a bidding war.

I don't think there's a team in the league who would give two hundred million dollars to a man who has never before faced a major league hitter

>A rotation of Kershaw, Verlander, Hill, Maeda and Urias would be pretty good.
>Urias

I didn't even bother responding because it's pants on head retarded. There's only a handful of pitchers in baseball that have that kind of contract and their all cy young caliber, proven pitchers.

not so fast

are the doyers the only team that can consistently have a good farm system and a good roster and still suck ass

twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/797164530321203204

>Sources: #BlueJays making push for Kendrys Morales. Hit 30 HRs with .795 OPS for #Royals. Potential impact on Jays’ other FAs unclear.

welp

Not a bad idea. If he can hit 30 bombs playing for the royals you can expect 30 for the jays. He's also a switch hitter. The only downside is he's a fucking fridge who is slower than David Ortiz.

Yankees get Morales if they trade McCann. It's the only power hitter on the market without a QO.

Urias is the future m8

Odds on Bautista signing with Texas as their new DH?

>KK misses half the season
>Still leads Pillar in DRS

Why is Canada such an embarrassment ?

hes going to sign with whoever offers him the most money

only dumbass fans still care about the so called beef, he and odor have gotten over it

>Poolio Urine Ass
>Good

You have to go back

>a fucking leaf

de leon trayce thompson ++++++ for verlander/kinsler desu

It's kind of annoying how much weight the voters put on DRS. It appears uzr, uzr/150, total innings don't matter that much.

>so massively outperformed Pillar on a per inning basis that he provided more defensive value in far fewer innings
>Canadians still asspained that KK won the Gold Glove

That image is too funny in so many ways

I'm not saying Pillar is the better defender. KK is the best defensive outfielder in baseball by an absolute mile. He's ridiculously good and I see it quite regularly.

is it over?

>40% of the Barves rotation is over 40

Not even close to being over, senpai.

All the rebuilding teams need 2-3 years at least

>the red sox will never sign price because muh beef with big papi

>a fucking redneck who believes what ESPN tells him

>a fucking leaf

>a fucking redneck

>a fucking leaf

>punching a middle aged dominican guy is literally the greatest accomplishment in texas rangers history

That's cute, none of you made the WS, so shut up.

>you now remember leaveland blew a 3-1 lead

Giants are signing Melancon at this very moment

mobile.twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/797169073566130176

How does this news make you feel?

>Don't Worry, I'm on the case looking for my man

>"The Giants sign Brett Cecil to 3 year deal"

>can't sign Jansen or Chapman

>mfw Otani sign with the Mariners

>giving up a first round pick and paying 50% more fore Jansen
>signing a player who'd rather sit out half a season and choke his wife and paying him more money

No thanks senpai

>Le "throw one pitch" man
>Le "throw the ball really hard" man

A fucking leaf

>Implying a closer means something in 2016

Get with the times old man.

and both of them have better numbers than melancon last season and over the last 3 years, what exactly is your point? You think the giants are going to get melancon at a steep discount or something?

Giants are signing Melancon and Ziegler desu

>h-heres some buzzwords because i can't validate my argument

yikes

>buzzwords

a fucking leaf

Anyone want Betances? We'll only take two of your top prospects for him! What could go wrong?

I don't give a fuck who they get as long as they have a legitimate closer who can get the job done. I'd rather sign Melancon then have to give a first round pick to the fucking Dodgers to sign Jansen for more money. And fuck Chapman

>Sources: Kendrys Morales to #BlueJays, three years, $33M, pending physical. First reported: @DfineNrmLC.

>Sources: Kendrys Morales to #BlueJays, three years, $33M, pending physical. First reported: @DfineNrmLC.

>dude throw 80+ innings a year lmao
>dude why are you so shit by the end of the season lmao

>BLOW GAYS

He's excellent as a prospect.
He can hit, field, and pitch at a high level. Incredibly overrated though.

Not better than Darvish.
Not better than Tanaka.

Both Darvish and Tanaka when they came over were immediate Ace pitchers Otani is the third best behind them two.
His hitting is irrelevant becuase nobody will alow him to play in LF in the days between rest because of obvious reasons. Not that hit hitting would translate to the show anyway.

I read something saying he's worth 300M+ because of the posting fee and all and I just lol'd because there are exactly 0 teams in MLB that will invest 300M on a pitcher just because he can hit as a little extra bonus.

He's younger than than both Tanaka and Darvish which is why he'll be more expensive, but his talent is clearly a step below them both, in my opinion, and my opinion is all that matters after all.....

>@DfineNrmLC.
literally who?

F.

>paying edwin 25 million when hes 39 years old

its gonna be someone but it aint gonna be us

>Bootista gone
>EE gone
>Kendry fucking Morales

Toronto is now officially a rebuilding team

if they were a rebuilding team they wouldnt be signing DHs to contracts, they would find some joey gallo looking motherfucker with 50% k rates and some power and stuck them in the lineup like the astros did

>its gonna be someone but it aint gonna be us
>I may be of service

On the bright side, we get 2 additional draft picks. It'll be okay, r-right guys?

>trade sale and quintana
>sign edwin to 5 year deal

fucking hell its actually going to happen isnt it?

>not Jensen
Dang. I was really hoping, but I supposed it would be a big surprise if anybody could outbid the Dodgers for Kenley right now.