This slaps heavy Sup Forumsros

fucking neat

nay

UUUUGHHH

Got this on cassette. Some primo shit right here

the one on the right

I can't wait for the new Tool album.

IRON AGE - THE SLEEPING EYE

former NYHC style band with metallic riffs go full crossover with heavy and chuggy old school death metal riffs, big but simple riffs and a cool doomy atmosphere throughout.

trash

noice, might czech em out

is this prog metal?

feel like it's gonna be meh

NIGHT CONQUERS DAY - THE FIRST SNOWFALL

maybe the best USBM record...so much going on here, a really involved and beautifully haunting journey.

nice thumbnail

i agree

Djent, Progressive Metal, Technical Thrash Metal

TEARSTAINED - NIGHTMARE VISIONS

this album is fucking ridiculous. equal parts Mercyful Fate and Darkthrone worship from this one man band from a clearly disturbed but fanatical metalhead. this one really grows on you. i often play it twice in a row.

Good shit user

>good
>metal album

pick one faggot

meh ass record

*pick both

Fuck yeah bolt thrower

MOLESTED - BLOD-DRAUM

the drums on this record will make you want to commit murder in a reckless fashion. this album is recorded in a reckless fashion. this album is wild and very, very heavy. i love unique death metal!

heck yeah
Check out pic related if you like Bolt Thrower. They take influences from the band and do it well. Also check out Sonoran Deprivation from them

PESTE NOIRE - La Sanie des siècles - Panégyrique de la dégénérescence

Can anyone howl better than Famine? Might be my favorite BM band...does anything sound more beautiful than Spleen? Get high and listen on repeat.

>i love unique death metal!
then check this out user aoty 2016 for me

>Can anyone howl better than Famine?
Yeeah this fucker can

EMPTINESS - Nothing But the Whole

two guys from Enthroned and a guy from Pro Pain Emptiness with an intensely claustrophobic album of despair that sounds like some kind of Scandinavian Godflesh...or something...

Gtfo nufag

HOLOCAUSTO - CAMPO DE EXTERMINIO

this is the record i'm listening to right now. this is their only physical release i own so i'm just going to keep flipping the sides until i wear myself out. holocausto are from blackened thrash war metal and are heavily associated with the brazilian gods of war Sarcofago

this would be a sick album cover without that dumb ass font

tight i actually have this on the backburner to check out anyway user

GRAVE DIGGER - HEART OF DARKNESS

they dont make em like this anymore. furious heavy metal from germany, aggressive alpha shit to punch people to. also great to work out to. i do the parts of my work out i hate to this shit and its real motivating. i also pound beers to these songs which is also very motivating. i'm drunk as fuck, user. i'm drunk...as fuck.

you the man!

ANTI-CIMEX - SCANDINAVIAN JAWBREAKER

please ignore the terrible album art !
what do you do when you're one of the best d beat bands but you've worn out the genre because you can maybe write three different types of songs in that style...? progress...er, regress...? the point is you move on from cider and glue and start drinking whisky and start worshiping Motorhead rather than Discharge. man, this really does not do this album justice. *ahem* this is the best (IMO faggots) crossover album in the sense of a punk band crossing over into being a metal band entirely. their heroes, Discharge, did it as well with hilarious glam rock induced failure. Anti-Cimex kept it dirty, and only got better.

LORD MANTIS - DEATH MASK

cover art highly controversial lol and by jef whitehead of the mighty Leviathan

music to hate yourself to
very sludgy and sounds like a bleaker, darker version of the shit coming out of Chicago that year with bands like Indian, who share members
the guy who started this band recently blew his brains out, thank you for your time