what did he mean by this?

List of black artists:
Kendrick Lamar

List of wack artists:
Every single other rapper and musician.

how can people defend these lyrics

Non-blacks in hip-hop

Geez OP are you fucking dumb?

So he's saying if you're not black you're wack? I thought this guy did conscious hip hop

Last album he tried to uplift black musicians, but just because you are a black artist doesn't automatically mean he was talking about you, because some are whack (DRAKE/big seen)

Pretty obvious what he meant

That's not what it means at all, stop racebaiting

It is, how can you guys not understand he means black artists that aren't afraid to be black vs black artists that are?

You wish

He lifts up black music, but he can't help you if you make bunk shit.

>We Wuz Kings: The Album

This person has literally never listened to a single second of this album and should be ashamed

He's saying just because you're black doesn't mean you're relevant to black art.

HE DINDU NUFFIN!

lmao. no. he means that the difference between black artists and wack artists are that he samples and draws influence from black artists that aren't wack. outside of that, everyone is wack.

ITT: literal autismos and pure retards

White people simply do not belong in Hip-Hop. That's a fact.

True

Hip Hop wouldn't be around if not for white people so

anyone else feel like he's being racist against black people in this one and also in tpab?

the album is garbage
no

Try saying that again

no blacks cant be racist

Love = Yah > Lust > Feel = XXX = Duckworth > rest

Hip hop culture isn't exclusively black though

LOYALTY
L O Y A L T Y
O
Y
A
L
T
Y

>it's
contraction: it is.
>a
determiner: used when referring to someone or something for the first time in a text or conversation.
>difference
noun: a point or way in which people or things are not the same.
>between
preposition: at, into, or across the space separating (two objects or regions).
>black
adjective: of any human group having dark-colored skin, especially of African or Australian Aboriginal ancestry.
>artists
noun: a person who practices any of the various creative arts, such as a sculptor, novelist, poet, or filmmaker.
>and
conjunction: used to connect words of the same part of speech, clauses, or sentences that are to be taken jointly.
>wack
adjective (informal): bad; inferior.
>artists
noun: a person who practices any of the various creative arts, such as a sculptor, novelist, poet, or filmmaker.

haha what

>kendrick has nothing the Ride!

>"DI YAMZ B DA POWUH DAT B" - Coondrick Lamear

>"You better check my pockets for the POWERS THAT BEEE, RUNNING THROUGH MEE" - Stefan 'MC Ride' Burnett

>"MY FAVOURITE COLOUR IS BLACK" - Coondrick

>"MY FAVOURITE COLOUR IS 'OH MY GOD BITCH'" - Ride

>he doesn't know musical history

>R E S T

lmaoing IRL @ this post
hiphop only succeeded because of white people, white people consume media and actually give money to the music industry. blacks can't afford a fucking CD.
white people literally made hiphop successful.

"ooga booga give dem welfare dollas" or whatnot. Can never understand what these apes are trying to communicate.