Mindfuck me faggots

Mindfuck me faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/udAL48P5NJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Everything you do is out of fear of pain or hope of reward.

a time traveler went back in time and taught Einstein the theory of relativity, before returning to his own time. Einstein claims it’s his own work, and over the following decades the theory is published countless times until a copy of it eventually ends up in the hands of the original time traveler who then takes it back to Einstein, begging the question “where did the theory originate”.

10 years ago cameras on cell phones were a commodity and today you can't find an available phone WITHOUT one.

It is impossible for a human to breathe in space.
Therefore, no one who exists can breathe in space.
Since existence cannot be quantified and therefore cannot exist, anything that exists does not exist.
As already established, any human that can breathe in space does not exist.
Therefore, any humans that exist can breathe in space.

This sentence is false

Why are there no questions?

Boot strap paradoxes are pretty bland. Time doesn't work like that anyways

You contradicted yourself "existence cannot be quantified" ok sure. "therefore cannot exist" lol wut? That makes no sense. That's like saying "we don't know how to travel at the speed of light. Therefore light travel doesn't exist."

If you're going to go ahead and say time travel exists, then so do alternate dimensions and so your question is solved. The theory was taken from a parallel dimension

Traps are gay

I'll have what he's having.

>Since existence cannot be quantified and therefore cannot exist, anything that exists does not exist.

Existence does exist though, which means it must be quantifiable, just not by us. Saying existence cannot exist makes no sense, since existence itself disproved that existence exists. it's like a little kid holding a cookie saying "mom said I can't have a cookie, so I don't have a cookie".

Wrong. Yesterday a man asked me what time it was, and I told him the wrong time by accident. I don't expect any return from him neither did I expect him to do anything if I said no

>existence itself disproves that existence exists

Don't you mean the opposite?

This is trash. Almost every line is incorrect. Keep trying kiddo.

Yeah, I meant proves. The word existence was loosing it's meaning in my mind for a moment.

im going to roll trips.
suck my balls.

Want something that will seriously blow your mind instead of some philosophy 1301 bullshit? Check this video out. It's an extremely high definition picture of a galaxy.

youtu.be/udAL48P5NJU

damn it

This is a logical fallacy. Affirming the consequent.

Just because all non-existing humans can't breath in space doesn't mean an existing human can. That's like saying because a blue petals come from plants means all plants have blue petals.

The less fucks you give the more fucks you get.
> My life's motto