Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

tomorrow im going to be ending my life. my life has been just getting more stressful and the more i look at myself the more i realize i have no will to live. im posting here just to say thank you for the laughs and the good times. so, thanks Sup Forums for being the only happiness in my bleak life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8A5RwS8VCJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is a faggot.

youre not wrong...

Do it already fag

All I can give you is this pic.

Can you send me some free shit OP

kill yourself

But Y Doe?

thanks for this

life has just been getting consistently more and more stressful for me. family issues and i dont want to deal with the future

no

UPDATE:

im most likely going to steal my moms gun and blow my brains out. ill ditch school early so no ones home.

I hope you don't, but if you do, so long brother. I hope it's more peaceful on the other side.

Could you at least live stream it and post your nudes?

>ill ditch school
>school
>ill

Apart from your spelling whats so bad about your life other then the fact you have an imminent ban for being underage

Whats so bad about your future that you cant fix op?

Live with your depression. Why have someone else drop to your level? Learn to deal with your emotions and find a hobby you faggot

Well I truly hope you don't. How old are you? Where are you from? Need someone to talk to?

OP here. I fuck dogs and got caught

not going into detail how, but I've acquired your IP and in turn, your address, and I've informed your local PD of this matter. knowing losers like you, you'll just get in a shoot-outwith police and die by the hands of a pig other than yourself. you're welcome in advance, baby boi

Roll

Shit tier bait Fucking queed.

Thats nasty af id probably want to die to if i got caught but really you could just pack a bookbag and leave your current life behind.

I feel you OP.
I hate this fucking life.
I was a normal nerd, played vidja everyday and enjoyed the time with my bros.
Then I met a girl, we fell in love and got together. My whole life changed... I got a better body and...
... totally burned out. I realised to late that she is a selfish and utilizing bitch. She dragged me to hell. I love her but she has just killed me. Today I cry every day because I want my life back... but it's to late. I lost my friends and can't enjoy any vidja... I'm dead.

Please live stream you pussy ass bitch.

Why don't you try blowing all your savings into hookers and blow first?

I mean not like you can't kill yourself afterwards.

At the very lease send some nudes before you die. So fucking selfish.

>not sure if OP

whos dog did you fuck,
how did you get found out?

dog fucker story time

If it's cause you're gay bruh just chill out dog. Nothing wrong with loving dick.

Just leave the bitch man go back to living the lifestlye you enjoy. You may think you love her now but that feeling will fade as the years go by until you feel nothing but resentment toward her and how she fucked your life.

and you stay with her why?
if have have a better body then its time to upgrade and get a better girl
is any of her friends atleast a little normal?

Move to a new town, pick up a trade, join the military, start dealing drugs. Literally anything. Try something before checking out early, OP.

Sometimes I feel like you OP.
I'm going to college and I've got a good set of friends but every now and again it gets to be too much.
I'm just doing things because other people want me to, I don't have any personal goals or motivation.

youtube.com/watch?v=8A5RwS8VCJY

Trust me, i know that feel all to well user. The only thing you can do is either learn how to enjoy your old life again or continue your new life and find happiness that way.Also they are not good friends if they dont accept you back after all that has happened. I believe in you friend, you will find that one thing that will bring you back to life. It just takes time and patience. You got this.

live stream it. give back to the community. it's the neighborly thing do do man.

remember to announce it first though

Taking a big cock in your ass could be the answer

I want to go the store to grab some food but can't because my eyes are red from weeping and I can't stop...

That sounds totally like me.
I tell myself all the time that I will be better after university (Will be finished in a few month - M.Sc - computer science) but I don't think so...
Why do I live a life to make everyone happy except myself? How can I be happy?

Do one of those save the planet or save brown people deals. If ya don't get killed in a third world warzone ya'll probably find some easy ass women.

lol, sounds like old me, having a existential crisis....again.

i use to think there's nothing worth living for, mainly because i didn't have a significant other. i was "smart" and full of potential, no job. used the computer all day and did nothing really productive. you are feeling this way because you're a shitty person. you think you're better than everyone else but you want people to feel sorry for you.
years passed and the only thing i can give you as an advice is, it doesn't get easier. the stress piles on and new problems will come up. you know what keeps me going, nothing. i have a job now, and a person i'm dating, still in university and still unhappy. when life hits you like a truck, just shrug it off and hope it actually kills you next time. lol you wont kill yourself, you'll be too scared, every single time you try.

They look like fucking aliens.

Insightful, and unfortunately can relate.
>Newfag here.

Stop projecting

Honestly, life is all about how you look at it rather than what happens. But when kids in high school decide they dont like/wanna do something the weaker ones wpout this suicidal bs to get some attention because their too lazy to earn it through achievement.

So change your perception of whats happening or pull the trigger because if you stop to think about it all your problems are miniscule and can be easily fixed with effort.

On a personal note, i hate whiny suicidal teen attention whores

Why are you so whiny?

From which country are you? Never read such terrible english befor.