Pass me curvy metal piece, you will!

Pass me curvy metal piece, you will!

"Q- Q- QUAB- QUAL- QUABITY ASSURANCE! THAT'S WHAT I DO HERE!"

did they bang

Does anyone else think she's hot

Nigga, there was an episode about it

No, but kevin thought it was TOTALLY going to happen.

I think she's the greatest thing that's happened to the company since World War II.

no

she is sun burnt af

There was a scene where they pretended to leave the building before locking the cameraman outside and fucking in the bathroom

>There was a scene where they pretended to leave the building before locking the cameraman outside and fucking in the bathroom
doubt.png

Was this in season 5? Holly was introduced in the last episode of season 4 and I've seen all seasons of the office except the ninth.

NIgga, this happened. I can't remember the exact episode, but after they forget to lock the doors of the office post fuck and the office gets robbed.

Wait, I found it S5E4 Crime aid.

why was creed the best?

She shows up in Central Intelligence as CIA. I was like what, hot Office lady #5 is in this?

WHY THE FUCK DON'T I REMEMBER THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE`

they actually fuck on the staircase

Because sometimes you just gotta ride the bull, brah.

later skater

Fuck no, she fucked Michael on the stairs, not Kevin.

She's so hot she actually has a spot in the MCU as the HR rep at your school. She's a top tier mommy.

God damn it you made me read this entire thread in Kevin's voice.

>It's my new thing! Shove it up ya butt!

Giving Stanley a catchphrase is the actual moment that the show's soul died.

More like The Awfulest.

this
he did a complete 180, he was smiling and shit and nothing was a good reason for it

Seems like they tried to make all the characters sillier and softer to fill the void left by Michael Scott.
Another really jarring one was Darryl, who went from deadpan and slyly intelligent to having bouts of being bumbling and awkwardly desperate.

The characters all disintegrated into sitcom silliness.