I can't believe this is happening Sup Forumsrothers

I can't believe this is happening Sup Forumsrothers

>live in rural area
>barely get through highschool
>small community but school named after family relative
>get bullied all the fucking time just because I like to draw stuff and play guitar
>parents tell me I'm not "good enough", "too sensitive", "don't go out enough"
>have side projects, get no encouragement
>get ass kicked every recess or so
>in spite of it all finally graduate highschool w/ passable grades
>enroll college
>get kicked out after 2 years for bad grades
>tries to an hero
>drinks heavily, no friends, no qt3.14 gf
>no money
>lands night shift job at coffee shop
>move out of parents' basement
>enroll in Electrical Engineering
>old highschool friends start having kids, buying houses, moving on

I'm almost 35, just graduated, still struggling to find a job

Anybody else had a shit of a life just trying to get by with whatever you could grab and still get shit on just because?

dont worry bud your life is a peach compared to mine. addicted to opiates from 17 - 27 then on methadone from 27 - 33 which is now, also addicted to benzodiazepines for a year or so. trying to quit benzos is fucking shitty. then i gotta quit methadone which will be worse. Life is going to be horrible suffer for next 5 years if i live that long.

man that sucks, how did you get there?

43 year old unemployed alcoholic failed jazz musician with a bad liver and a broken heart here if it makes you feel any better. Life's a bitch but at least I didn't marry one.

i got a brotip for you:
dont use drugs you fucking retard

coz its what i thought i wanted at the time and didnt think i would live to this age was planning to be dead before 30 but i guess i grew up a bit coz now i want to try get somewhat clean.

MURICAAAAA

OP here.
What happened?

trips of good advice given too late

That's what I've been asking myself. I guess in a nutshell I dropped out of high school, got really good at music and had some professional gigs for a while but then slowly my drinking got the better of me. Music is a pretty stupid career choice too. Hard to make a decent living in it. I wouldn't have made that decision if I could do it over again.

this is my present state

Too bad trump is cutting all those programs, and you hated obama too much to take his free money, they could have helped you.

this picture makes me want to post 1.2 billion times

at least you made a go at trying to be what you wanted, i just want/ed oblivion.

I feel you. I never thought I'd make it past 21. But everybody's like 'what your gonna do, your gonna do fine'. Easy to say when you didnt have to got through all this fucking senseless shit.

You trying to get clean is good tho. What do you do? You studying or workng?

Feel you dude. 25 living in parents basement. Shit sucks.

Yeah honestly if I could get off the booze I could probably find something else to do with my life. In an epic struggle with that. It's one of those things where you never think you'll wind up there but lo and behold here I am.

yup here is one more post.
Sounds like you have potential and a will to keep trying OP. You will get there.

Get guns. Kill them all.

Im not working. I basically middleman various drugs all day its a way to get extra $ . i get austimobucks from new zealand government. But i'm always studying everything..

OP here.
I tried to play guitar too but never was too good at it. It makes me sad whenever I see people try more artistic routes and get all kind of insaenly shitty advice like 'but you can do it on the weekend, if you dont make any money your dumb'. Like yeah I know I wont end up being super rich, but somehow, I cant stop playing, no matter how many times it didnt work out for gigs.

Really sucks you have that health problem. Can it get fixed?

fuck yes i would love to, this is what i'll do if i feel the need to an hero

I know what you mean there. For me I put so much work into the music that it's hard to just give it up for some factory job or something and I wonder if that would just make me more depressed. As far as my liver goes I have to get a second CT scan on it to see what's going on with that. It may not be a big deal but could be a warning sign that I need to stop drinking which of course is way easier said than done once you become an alcoholic.

music is an oversaturated market, you have to be exceptional to earn something there

And even more so in jazz. Yup I picked a stupid career path alright.

try take pick related instead of drinking a couple nights a week to give your liver a break, i take it to stop withdrawl symptoms of benzos & methadone

Hmm never heard of that. I'll look it up. I've thought that I could do with some sort of thing to knock me out when I get tempted. It could help a lot.

You sound exactly like me man. Cept I haven't had the chance to study. Just haven't had the money and free time for it.

OP here
Yeah, I guess youre right. I was just so passionate about it. I dont care that much about engineering. It's just a living. I know some people get really motivated or start circlejerking about their STEM job whenever they "find themselves" in one of them.

I guess it just won't matter. I guess I'm just destined to be shit on whatever ahppens next.

to me its a lifesaver, but don't take for more than a few days. Take it one or two nights then leave it for 3 or 4. It is a GABA agonist like alchohol

Interesting. I'll do some more research on it for sure.

>be me 18
>drop out of college in the middle of first semester
>fuck around with bullshit jobs like gas stations, walmart, call centers, etc..
>get job in factory make 8.25 hr
>one year later go to different factory make 10 hr then after probation make 14 hr
>bought first house by 21 (2 bedroom 1 bath but crown moulding and real hardwood)
>married to the girl I dated since highschool 3 weeks before 22nd birthday
>fast forward to now, 23 years old making 16.93 hr
>just bought a 2011 dodge challenger
>have anything I could ever want with no college and coming from poor ass family

Life didn't deal you a shitty hand you just played real shitty.

>Life didn't deal you a shitty hand you just played real shitty.
this is true as fuck, I regret every second of my life

good job on achieving your goals

what shitty ass country do you live in that 16.93 an hour is a wage worth celebrating?

>slow clap

you are living the dream, now get fat/ter

The one where he doesn't realize his uneducated ass is a heartbeat away from having his job becoming automated and he's fucked because he doesn't have a college education to get a better one.

Depends on what sort of factory. You can't automate some industries, as much as you would like to. Anything like food or dairy production requires man power.

Like any country with a public healthcare system and an infrastructure that doesn't necessitate a car.

>be wealthy, intelligent, attractive and talented
>from respected family, high expectations
>treat all my peers like shit as a kid
>noticed by athletic talent scouts
>play professional youth soccer/football for years
>compete internationally for my country
>diagnosed with a rare genetic nerve disease
>body atrophies, can no longer compete athletically
>father's best friend kills himself, dissolves most of our social circle
>years later reconnect with dead guy's niece, one of my lifelong best friends
>fall in love, I foolishly destroy her trust
>get her pregnant
>she is sad and weird, I cheer her up a lot by suggesting we name the baby after her dead uncle
>we are happy and plan to tell our families
>she kills our baby
>extreme breakdown, leave college
>withdraw from life
>spend my life savings on drugs
>do a bunch of gay shit, like with young men
>severe drug addict for almost 5 years now
I am not exactly expected to move out (we live in a large home, been in the family for generations), but still feel like a loser. My father gave me a job, but it's a joke.
Once I saw my cards I really thought this hand would go well.
Thanks for reading.