Wha was the best episode of Kitchen Nightmares?

Wha was the best episode of Kitchen Nightmares?
Hard mode: No Pantaleone's

The one where he spit the food out it was so bad, put a coat of paint on the walls, and made his own food and talked about how great it was and then left

Love that episode!!

Burger Kitchen.

The one where Gordon says he's not a psychologist, then he helps the struggling family with the death of their son while secretly recording the audio

The one where the whole place is nothing but black people and the owner is fucking some younger black dude who works for her.

If I remember correctly they stuck records to the walls and Gordon found a dead mouse on the doorstep.

That or the curry place in new york that was infested with cockroaches.

this

I AINT NO BITCH CHEF

ABC obviously

Momma Cherie's, obviously

What this place needs is real, honest, home cooked RUSTIC memes.

>pizza incoming

Clubway

which was that one

Actually I think it was a hotel hell, but it always amuses me when Gordy plays therapist

Bonaparte's (the very first episode)
Casa Roma

The one were he doesn't like the food and gets very upset with the owner.

Prohibition Grille

>"I didn't even know what Soup of the Day meant"

PUT ON A PAN, NICE AND HOT

Galleria 33

I liked the one where the mother of the restaurant owner was seriously sick and had one of those robot voice thingies, and she'd talk throughout the episode and it would be hilarious because she sounds like a cartoon character.

I've jumped in at around season 6 and I'm not sure if I believe the reactions some of the restaurant owners have. Do they sign a contract that stipulates they need to be stubborn/ignorant as fuck and make sure their walk in freezer is a mess otherwise Ramsay won't bail them out and give their place a ton of publicity? Surely the people who ask him for help have seen the show and know he hates the food 100% of the time and makes them look like complete jackasses while saying "wow" "oh my god" "disgusting" etc. Why not just agree with everything he says to make it less embarrassing for them? That's what I'd do

mill street bistro

a just sub-par but inoffensive and properly maintained establishment run by decent levelheaded folks doesn't make good television. They undoubtedly scout the ones who are just ticking time bombs and choose them for the freak show. It's all a fucking circus

I want to fuck that one sister so bad.