instagram.com/bhadbhabie/?hl=en
twitter.com/facersaid
soundcloud.com/facer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For those who need to catch up, check out the IG of the cash me ousside girl:

instagramDOTcomSLASHbhadbhabie

bumpin

inb4 thread derails into grifter.mp4 k-hole

so what does Sup Forums think. is it legit. or just some media hoax?

Are you the guy who said "the grifter.mp4" isn't real? Because it sure as hell is. My kid brother killed himself after we watched that video together, and I've always blamed myself, even though it was his idea. Fuck off.

The fuck is this shit??

korean/chinese/russian all say "democracy dies in the dark"

I love the idea that it's a Mr. Robot season 3 marketing campaign.
I'm gonna be disappointed when it just turns out to be BS.

Which just happens to be the new tagline of the Washington Post. That's what makes me think it's a troll.

someone upload grifter.mp4 pls

we gon find out tomorrow. too bad i'll be working during the leak :(

And get permab& (and maybe v&)? No thanks.

I would kek so hard if the network threw her like 10k for a big mr robot commercial lmao

what is it?

Context as to what this is? What's happening?

>Update
go check out cash me outside girls insta
>instagram.com/bhadbhabie/?hl=en

It would be a hilarious idea, no doubt

Cash me ousside girl's IG may have gotten hacked, based on the past several posts. Link in the OP.

creepy pasta tier

howbowdah girl got hacked.

could be a false flag. bezos triggers illuminati conspiracy nuts hardcore

Sorry, meant to link to this guy, not you

>could be a false flag. bezos triggers illuminati conspiracy nuts hardcore
good point. could be.

bump

So what's getting leaked Exactly? Having trouble finding it.

her instagram got hacked by some anarchist hackers apparently

bumppp

Probably some sort of promotional bullshit...
6 hours to go

why the fuck is no one pickinup that that doesn't say face security groups.

it says FACER

And this means?

Facer is a band with a new single called press

I don't know. just seen some twitter and IG pages named face security group.

when is that timer supposed to expire?

oh Jesus, its just some dumb band?

I'd bet on it, usually when someone gets hacked they at least say something about it to their followers

twitter.com/facersaid
soundcloud.com/facer

top kek it's either a hack to promote a band, or it's a hack to get people's mind off of vault 7

or it's actually a new world order getting ready to fire up their fucking engines.

sign me up for that last one please

This!

Link on her twitter points to some dumb page that displays IP.

legitimately check out that soundcloud, I've been listening since I posted and they're actually alright.

part of me hopes it's something real...but i know its not and actually media shit

same lol, shit aint bad.

Trips of truth

i just wake up and see this, what i miss???? please give me a quick briefing! i have opened that instagramDOTcomSLASHbhadbhabie and lotsa cash, what now

idk user i'm with the music sounds illuminati af. the hypnotic rhythms, binaural beats, the names of the songs.

this is illuminati digging their hooks deeper, shits about to get real

oh man even backtracking in if you knew

Kill yourself

fuck off faggot

kill yourself

No you, you're never going to see that 13 year olds tits so get over it you pedo fuck

This is all a promotional for a band called Facer. They're on twitter and spotify with a song called Press. You can find their soundcloud. In the last post on the instagram you can see a watermark with an R on the end of "face" in the triangle. This bitch is getting paid.
>False flag

Oh dude, we'll definitely see her tits. Just might be 5 years from now. But we will def scope them popes.

bitch please, this woman ugly as fuck, now fuck off to your basement, this world belongs to us

Says the faggot behind his moms computer

kill yourself

And if it's a band then who is gonna listen to their shitty music

7 million followers of dani

incorrect, its my own laptop, see how stupid you are? why you keep making your self stupid?

Hope he died painfully.
Or you could just admit you're full of shit.

Well I feel like an asshole. Atleast there's still vault 7

Came from other thread TL;DR pls Sup Forumsros

you're making yourself look pretty unintelligent by replying to his b8

you are making your self much much stupid by replying to that, keep it up kiddo, we can do this whole day

not that I'm going to continue to fuel this, but I'm on both of your sides.

Vault 7 is already out user, it's a bunch of cia hacking info go to Sup Forums and look

>we can do this whole day
>whole day
>whole

this nigga cash woman are ugly as fuck, internet have much much more better shits, now enjoy my dump

I know it's out. There's more to be released suppposedly though

No one wants your shitty dump, faggot

come and stop me faggot
>protips: you cant

Last time I enjoyed a dump was like 5 years ago, once you reach 30 it's just one giant hemorrhoid convention

Why don't they ever just dump all the shit they have, why wait around to be assassinated

same, dont know what to do with them clog up in this SSD

idk maybe a portion of that 7.5 mil now following her to find out the see "what happens" next leak to find out it's only an album, by a band named Facer?

>>>
> Anonymous 03/08/17(Wed)11:36:59 No.724774448▶
>
>incorrect, its my own laptop, see how stupid you are? why you keep making your self stupid?
>>>
> Anonymous 03/08/17(Wed)11:38:39 No.724774520▶
>
gottem

You clearly weren't in the thread when this first happened. Her nudes got leaked then insta 404 lol

if you can't post them, then you weren't there either.

Anyone trying to post them here again? Haha

I guess so... I'm sure it will work but I know I wouldn't listen to them if that were the case. I'd imagine everyone collectively not giving a fuck as soon as they find out it's a hoax

I'm kinda weirded out because I had a dream about her last night, woke up and this was goin on

You the the all knowing human of our time and only you have the power to save us. If it weren't for cashmeousside girl and Sup Forums who knows when you would have caught the signs??

Moot never would have allowed this.

I ain't posting pizza. Didn't download them either. There was a nice one of her a couple stairs up a stairwell where she pulled up her skirt and presented. She has a pretty cunt.

White knight here, shitty quality screencap of a millisecond of her tit. Nothing else, no thread was insta 404.

That was a fake one you BLOODY IDIOT
There are no fucking nudes

If it's nips, I faps

What version of m00t are you talking about? At one point he would've joined in.

Or its just some teenagers who think they're hot shit. Owning a twitter or IG is as easy as finding a person's phone number and convincing their cell provider to send you a SIM with their number. Who brags about this?

Lol not very vigilant then since you missed that thread, it's okay the mods beat you to it. But you should be used to being cucked.

Barely visible. Very sorry quality.

Been watching the threads like a hawk. Nice try, fag.

See