What makes you happy?

what makes you happy?

Finally catching that rabbit and trying to eat it except for when some fuckass photographer gets off by taking pictures of me

Serotonin, dopamine, and small piles of carisoprodol.

memes
vidyas
fapping

Donald Trump

this would make me very happy

The thought that one day when Islam takes over, I'll finally be able to rape little girls

Photos of foxes

I'm a simple man, all I want is to live well within my means, and to be content with what I have.

I have gone to lengths to isolate myself from the ambitious, the outspoken, the ungrateful, the smug, hateful, narcissistic, self-righteous know-it-alls that spill toxic noise pollution from every platform available to them. I am completely alone. Just a man and his cat.

My birthday was on the 2nd. I bought myself a board game, but I have no friends to play it with. So it just sits there, and I can't at all figure out why I bought it.

I don't even want happiness, I just want to be content.

That's sad. Hold onto hope though. There are good people out there.

Clear blue skies and walking the beach with my dog when nobody else is there
Or sitting in front of the campfire well into the night with a group of friends, nobody saying a word, but just comfortably enjoying each other's presence

French fries

People ITT get it.

Well, maybe not these fuckwits
A walk in the countryside. Doing small DIY jobs, slowly and well. A pint of decent beer and a newspaper, sitting in a British pub. Sitting with a cup of coffee and a croissant in a cafe window seat and watching the world go by. Taking a bend in my car, at speed, and getting the line just right to clip the apex. Not having farcebook, or twatter. Memories of some of the stupid things my cat used to do. My wife's grin.

Take joy in the little things

well that is a tricky question, OP. Made me feel pretty miserable about myself, cause I cannot define happiness for myself.

being outside alone on a clear night
rain and cloudy weather during the day

Cuddling with that grill

this

Happiness is a fleeting emotional state, enjoy what brings you happiness, but don't expect to live in a constant state of happiness. Aim to be just content.

Consumerism has turned happiness into a drug, and every product promises to bring you it, but rarely does it meet expectations. Those people lining up overnight outside of the Apple stores, craving for the next dose of "happiness". Being content is to know that your current phone is more than enough.

Noithing anymore, user. Not after she left

you fucking autist

That's pretty good

True. Even though I still cannot bring myself to think of what actually makes me feel happy. It could either be a music piece, a night out with friends on a pub quiz, playing vidya or reading a book.
Feels like there are no emotional highs in my being, with lows being so much more common and noticable.

Rain, people dieing a quick and painless death.

Samefagging a bit too hard now, user. Yes we get you're a simple man, but don't push your agenda or your own Wetlanschauung. Relax. Chill, Be happy (or content)

>Feeling down after partner left
Its almost as this is a universal feeling. Your buzzword rally missed the point there.

*Dying
Correct spelling makes me happy

sorry

torturing and killing puppies

Masturbating. Getting my hopes up over women. The concept of oblivion.

Watching the world burn. I have a "sick" sense of humor.

More of the same shit you find everywhere.

Money

>Friends
>Weed
>Psychedelics
>Movies/video games
>Playing instruments

The vape my brother gave me makes me happy. I ran out of cigarettes

Crushing my enemies. Seeing them driven before me. And hearing the lamentations of their women.

What is best in life? Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

>I bought myself a board game, but I have no friends to play it with. So it just sits there, and I can't at all figure out why I bought it.

I wasn't ready for those feels. FUCK. I want to go back to simpler times when I wasn't in college and I couldn't drive a car yet and I wouldn't spend too much money on stupid shit because what I had was plenty. I want to go back to that time when I didn't have to worry about my grandparents dying soon. Back then I didn't have to make important decisions and guess what? I fucking liked it that way.

I want to play a board game with my parents and my three brothers again.

᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ precision ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎

thinking of my genital operation to be a real girl

Happiness died nearly half a decade ago.

Now I just go through the motions and do my best to avoid others. Seems best for everyone, as i have nothing to offer them.

I bought a rift, and maybe one day i will work up the energy to use it. maybe that will make me happy.

>Trying to appear clever, and failing badly

To summarise; I don't like being a grown-up. I want to be a widdle baby again

yes

>I bought a rift
>a rift
I have no idea......

Welcome, you are at the age play section of the internet. Be prepared to get diapered and cuddeld all day while you pee and shit in your diapers.

Kind of everything, in a way. Just the immeasurable scope, beauty and magnitude of existence itself. It's overwhelming at times to be a part of it and while I'm aware I'm not the only one who thinks like that, I'm surprised that it isn't much more common.

What do you mean?

1. The small things, like wandering in nature, setting up camp and crafting things from sticks and stones

2. Beach time with friends, bbq, music and a campfire through the night

3. Making music on stage. The only reason that it's not on #1 is that I never managed to keep a band together and kind of gave up on it, but I always felt great with my guitar on the stage.

᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎

cute dog

This post made me laugh, not sure if that counts.

knowing this pretentious asshole will die someday.
like you do know you like those things because they are pleasant experiences, everything except the diy projects are universally enjoyable situations with little exceptions. I bet you also like
"sitting down after a long day"
" that feeling you get after exercise"
" when someone laughs at your jokes"

read the rest of the thread and realized its basically all of you.
you sound like mainstream radio music incarnate.

> i like midnight drives with the windows down
> i like staying in hotels with my friends and no supervision
> i like getting warm when I'm getting cold

Being out on the water, nature n shit

Fucking u into dat ass

Stop living in your fake made up world

Money

dead foxes

ah, the peaceful, tolerant liberals.
i sincerely hope you get fucked in the ass with a cactus and the rapist doesn't buy you dinner.

>
>ah, the peaceful, tolerant rednecks.
>i sincerely hope you get fucked in the ass with a cactus and the rapist doesn't buy you dinner.

OP's list:
juggling cocks
being a fag
putting cocks in my ass and mouth
getting infected

you're a faggot and an edgelord. immolate yourself.

>implying everyone who isn't a hypocrite with their head up their ass is a "redneck"
more of that "tolerance."
gotta love the lefties.

>what makes you happy?

I have a kind of Buddhist view of existence, i.e. there is no "happy", there's only "less miserable" or "alleviation of suffering".

But the least miserable I've been, has been when I'm working out. Unfortunately it's been over a year since I've been able to do that (2 surgeries with long recovery times), so I am pretty fucking miserable ATM TBH.

The thought of death kinda makes me happy, I guess. It's something I like to lull myself with when I'm having trouble sleeping. The concept of just not existing. At all.

my guess, oculus rift

>>implying everyone who isn't a hypocrite with their head up their ass is a "redneck"
you have your head up your ass for so long it looks like earth to you
>more of that "tolerance."
just your own worlds reflected back at you
>gotta love the lefties.
sure do

blankfagging this hard

>knowing this pretentious asshole will die someday.
conversely, knowing I've managed to upset you has made me very happy. I think a nice mug of tea is called for to celebrate.

I won't take solace in the fact that you will also die, as I can't make that unique to you

>like you do know you like those things because they are pleasant experiences
You're clearly an illiterate fuckwit and will probably never amount to anything. That also makes me happy.

to vanquish my enemies and chase them before me, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to my bosom their wives and daughters.

You will be a mutilated faggot, just that.
Keep the dick, you look hawt

I don't let anything make me unhappy.

Dennis Leary, though hideously UNfunny in most respects, had a pretty wise quote, "happiness comes in small doses".... and it's true, particularly when you get older. He mentioned happiness in the form of a beer, or a cigarette, or a donut.

But happiness should not be confounded with pleasure that are two different things. Pleasure is that brief surge of, often physical, joy that is fleeting, and often times after you've had that burst of pleasure, everything is slightly worse afterwards (drinking/smoking/drugs/masturbation/etc).

Real happiness comes from successful moments in life. Having that girl you like say yes to a date, getting to screw her, getting that promotion you wanted..... these moments are incredibly few and far between in some lives and nearly nonexistant in others (and if you aren't trying in life you likely never have these happy moments).

But brief surges of happiness come from
>working out
>screwing (rare for me)
>jerking off
>dipping
>coffee
>hanging with my dog and cat
>an awesome vidya

*applause*

Dogs and food

France fris