How come you faggots said it was bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxcXyK2_CzM
youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
youtube.com/watch?v=eS-jAKCZIaI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHBXXRuQ8Pc
strawpoll.me/10746474/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because even with the ultimate cut its extremely bloated. Horrendously edited. Poorly cast. Baldly acted. Lazily written. Painstakingly dull. Unbelievably boring. Unnecessarily broody. Terribly paced. And that is just the first hour, there is still two more hours left.

The shear number of pointless subplots are simply staggering. Plot holes? You mean mystery elements. The fact that someone read the script and decided it was worthy of spending over 250 million to bring it to the screen boggles my mind. This is what happens when you take five different scripts that have no sense of correlation. Did editing and streamlining the story not cross anyone's mind.

The production is big on making terrible decisions and this is clearly evident in the casting. Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luther is laughably bad giving his rejected Social Network performance as twitching Mark Zuckerberg. Gal Gadot is by far the biggest miscast. Most people complained when she cast due to her poor physicality and zero resemblance to Wonder Woman. Those points are fine, but the biggest drawback is that she's frankly not a good actress. She has the emotional range of a potato. Her big reveal in costume is complete with a 'cool' guitar rift like it's some Robert Rodriguez film. During action scene she is replaced by her cgi double which obviously looks bigger and muscular in comparison to Gal Gadot's actual physical appearance. I just couldn't help by have a good chuckle at that.

The biggest misstep in the entire production is the appointment of Zack Snyder as director. It seem like he just walked of the set of making Watchmen and nobody seemed to tell him that he wasn't contracted to direct a lackluster patchwork Watchmen sequel. An opening scene that features Jeffrey Dean Morgan being killed with a slo-mo shot of a shell casing exiting a gun; the government against masked vigilantes, a powerful god-like superhuman figure; a man that dresses in a black costume and fights crime with gadgets coming out of retirement; the death of a famous hero; not one, but three funeral scenes. How is this not recycling elements of Watchmen.

Zack Snyder has the inability to direct scenes where no action takes place and he can't mask it with stylish cgi backgrounds like he did in 300. Simply put when there's no explosions it dull and boring. Simple character interactions prove to be a struggle for a director who still gets his philosophy for his movies from teenage web forums. Religious references that completely lack subtlety and elegance doesn't make you movie 'intellectual'.

Other grievances include: a scene and a plot point that revolves around urine; Lex Luther's so called evil plan; Knightmare; a hyped fight that just ends up being a normal fistfight; and actual teaser trailers for future movies in the franchise.

agreed, great movie, people who don't agree are just memes

le ebric copypasterino

From the subtle BLM undertones, to the contemplation of concepts such as philosophy and morality

this film was amazing. Hugely underrated.

The action was brilliant. It had weight to it.

Batman cracks villains skulls against concrete leaving a bloody smear on the wall behind him.

The cinematography and script was incredible. Lex Luthor acted perfectly as the nu-millenial social media billionaire investor

Absolute KINO my friends. i think this one flew over most plebeians heads.

>le ebric copypasterino

He asked and he got his answer. I'm sorry my high cinematic skill set isn't as low as yours or panders to your videogame sensibility

its shit. well made, over blown shit.

it's blurry and muddled. Nothing is really given a breath or pause to allow for it to breath. There aren't really any memorable moments that aren't bad. There is a lot of weird story and directing decisions.

Basically, this is like 3 movies scrunched into one movie.

Lex Luthor was the only interesting/entertaining character in the whole film.

>No memorable good scenes

I'll take the bait if 'memorable' is too subjective to make me fall for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PxcXyK2_CzM

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho

youtube.com/watch?v=eS-jAKCZIaI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHBXXRuQ8Pc

people hate what they dont understand.

Don't pretend you know shit about cinema, kid

Go to bed

>Because even with the ultimate cut its extremely bloated. Horrendously edited. Poorly cast. Baldly acted. Lazily written. Painstakingly dull. Unbelievably boring. Unnecessarily broody. Terribly paced.
You are unbelievably boring and repetitive, kiddo.

typical mainstream feminist propoganda

nah
lurk more

strawpoll.me/10746474/r

>poorly cast

The only one I can think of is Eisenberg as Luthor

Critical opinion of the film on initial release was mixed as many reviewers at that time looked down on Spaghetti Westerns. In a negative review in The New York Times, critic Renata Adler said that the film "must be the most expensive, pious and repellent movie in the history of its peculiar genre."[40] Charles Champlin of the Los Angeles Times wrote that the "temptation is hereby proved irresistible to call The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, now playing citywide, The Bad, The Dull, and the Interminable, only because it is."[41] Roger Ebert, who later included the film in his list of Great Movies,[42] retrospectively noted that in his original review he had "described a four-star movie, but only gave it three stars, perhaps because it was a 'Spaghetti Western' and so could not be art". Ebert also points out Leone's unique perspective that enables the audience to be closer to the character as viewers see what he sees.[43]

>How come you faggots said it was bad?
I didn't. It was amazing.

then right after that Bruce gives his "Men are still good" speech.

>Eisenberg
>poorly cast
pleb

>it's another let's bait Sup Forums by praising dogshit thread

>baldly acted
Oh come on, you can barely see Superman's declining hairline.

None of these are memorable.

only nu-tv redditors said it was bad

Like you JAJAJA DANNYBOY?

>>>>>(YOU)

>kino
12-year-olds detected

OK. The nuke scene was fucking epic the build up with the music and him pushing him farther in space I wanted more though, a little battle on the moon or something would have been great

Doomsday falling from the sky looks exactly like the described fall of satan from heaven

so many layers

kek i didnt remember any of those

Not even baiting. I thought it was amazing

It was awful
Step up your shitposting game

I liked it. It was a little long, I watched the ultimate cut or whatever. I don't think the end result is what the guy's who made it visualized. I give it a 6/10. Thank you.