youtube.com/watch?v=bMWEQzZDG14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why couldn't they just fly the damn ring to mordor

Never really got why The Dude hated them so much

this is my favorite eagle

Because Sauron would see them

who are the eagles? i dont listen to music

I HATE THE FUCKING EAGLES MAN

This is my favorite eagles picture. Post your favorite eagles picture!

whY teh **FUCK** didnt htey take joe Mixon REEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=bMWEQzZDG14

the eagles are alright i guess

They're fine. I don't see how people can hate on The Eagles for being corporate trash or something and praise an album like Rumours in the same breath.

why

i have his shoes

They're honestly kind of bland most of the time. Some of their lyricism is fine but overall its just eh.

What is your favorite eagles song

I like Hotel California to be honest...

The Eagles are fucking gay

This is the worst Eagle

One of the best guitar solos ever desu

Because Joe Mixon beats women

already gone 2bh

Desperado is a good album.

biglebowski.gif

joe mixon will be shit against an NFL defense because he hasn't played against an actual defense in his life (Big XII does not count)

Hotel California [Asylum, 1976]

Speaking strictly as a non-fan, I grant that this is their most substantial, if not enjoyable LP--they couldn't have written any of the songs on side one without a deep love of their California subject matter. Problem is the transparent insincerity that mars the whole thing--Don Henley will probably sound smug croaking out his last words. I also wonder what Mexican-Americans would think of the accents on the title cut. B

The Long Run [Asylum, 1979]

Not as country-rocky as you might expect--the Eagles are pros who adapt to the times, and they make the music tough. I actually enjoy maybe half of these songs until I come into contact with the conceited, sentimental woman-haters who are doing the singing. I mean, these guys think punks are cynical and antilife? Guys who put down "the king of Hollywood" because his dick isn't as big as John David Souther's? C+

Greatest Hits Volume 2 [Asylum, 1982]

I admit it--this made my A shelves after the Bellamy Brothers softened me up. But that was unjust to the Bellamy Brothers. The Eagles are slimy not smarmy, pulchritudinous not purty, multiplatinum titans not singles artists, pretentious cynics not small-time con men, Topanga Canyon not San Fernando Valley. Sure their tunesmanship, zeitgeistheit, and guitar goodies were fun on the radio. But the next time I weeded my shelves, they were tracked to the reference collection. B-