ITT we post anything to make each other rustled. No holding back

ITT we post anything to make each other rustled. No holding back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2P80Pu22Vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

check em

I am quite fond of black people and the jewish community

there is literally nothing wrong with islam

cuck

what's ITT?

in this thread.
Look up funky acronyms to stop yourself looking like a newfag, newfag.

Tch. Easy.

Raise the minimum wage to 15 dollars.

Inb4
>I am a cuck ass faggot that complains about Welfare but UR CRAZY IF U THINK BURGUR FLIPPERS DESURV 15 DOLLARS HOUR THEY LAZY AND YUNG KIDS

Hey, gues what faggot, if they got 15 bucks an hour - they wouldn't need to rape your paycheck for FOODSTAMPS, healthcare and government housing.

Now get triggered about how much pay "people deserve" cause you're a brain washed little conservative cuck.

Also fuck Democrats. Wallstreet faggots. Anarchy for life.

Trump will not finish his term.

I do believe user you were successfully rused

reddit is good

This is how to hold a rifle

aw geez
look who's the newfag now...

Sorry for scaring you, but THIS IS A REAL.

this is pretty realistic tbh

hoe - lee fuck

>]
look at all this fucking samefaggotry going on here

fuck fuck fuck rustled

14/88 Sup Forumstards are cowardly annoying whinny kids who live with their parents and would run faster than a speeding bullet if a skinny nigger or a 5'3 spic challenged them IRL

Traps and trans where cool and interesting in the old days when they were freaks and outsiders, now they're a fashion statement and the media's new darlings, they are just fake, gay attention whores nowadays.

Liberals turned from defenders of the working class into defenders of urban fashionable elites, everything they say looks like it comes from a tv commercial.

Sup Forums now is more mainstream than reddit.

The best guitars in the world are made by Japanese people.

Their skills surpassed those of Americans around 1999/2000.

Dakota Fanning is more attractive than Taylor Swift.

They actually taught us this back at BCT at FT Jackson

You're right.
Except that those aren't the best in the world, the best are done in custom shops/luthiers around the world, with no correlation to nationality.

UFOs are fake.

ESP Custom shop is the best custom shop.

Get fucked Australians make the best guitars

ESP custom shop is in America...

This is the best watch in the world.

Being this stupid...

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2P80Pu22Vw

I'm a pansexual trans woman, my significant other is a pansexual pangender, born female, preferring they pronouns

I stand corrected

this thread is everything i love about Sup Forums.com

lost

You just got corrected by a retarded gay nigger and I can barely read and write.

Now how do you feel?

This is my second post in the thread if any mod can screenshot to show I'm not samefagging that would be great. Newfags think just because someone has a correct, educated opinion that they are samefagging.

Elon Musk is smarter than Nikola Tesla.

Latina girls are hotter than Asian girls.

The best mice are made by Razer.

AMD is for poor people.

oh boy

Hitler was a bad guy and didn't do anything useful in his whole life

But that's an objective fact.

This is the coolest looking bike you have ever seen.

This is true

Jordans are the coolest sneakers.

Vans are for subhumans.

I rate red/10

Mac Miller is a genius.

Unless you bought the stocks when they were at 3 dollars a share last year. All the hype of Ryzen sold at 12.04 made a couple of thousand basically quadrupled my investment.

Justin Bieber is the greatest musician of our time

People that buy stock have a gambling addiction.

Taylor Swift ruined her face.

Rita Ora has extremely ugly tits.

Unless you buy big into sure stocks with dividends.

This is the best car you can buy

There is no such thing as "strains". It's all marketing.

The first sign of a gambling addiction is denial of the problem, and claiming it isn't a problem.

how do you triforce?

wish you voted for her yet?

The holocaust accidentally created a master race due directly to the intelligence needed to survive it.

Jews are now the smartest humans.

You realize raising the minimum wage would also lead to price increase in most things right?

I don't think that triggers as much of Sup Forums as you think. I can bet a lot of us are on minimum wage.

hitler was wrong

Black people deserve reparations in the United States.

You really buzzed my potatos there

Sadly some of these are true.

Oh yeah? Which ones?

So what you think having a $3 min wage would solve everything?

yep

Captcha is fucking ass. Sometimes I don't come here just because I don't feel like dealing with Captcha.

Niggers are people too

Traps and trannies are too mainstream now and their right to use whichever bathroom they want was a clusterfuck for the left.

Sup Forums is practically a slightly more extreme version of reddit, we have a few crazies and pedos but it's mainly edgelords who post gore or furry or whatever and say it's too much for reddit.

The left was great when it stood for the working man against wall st. and big global corporations but it's turned it's back on the working man and is pandering to minorities and fringe groups who have a chip on their shoulder about stupid shit and bedevil the people who supported them before especially the white male workers.

People with different names are inventors

So you think companies are actually nice enough to lower prices to the detriment of profit and house prices will lower to be affordable when people are making less than $200 a week.

Absolutely. I feel like you tubers making videos about Sup Forums all the time and talking about "how bad it is" was what started the downward trend. Having Sup Forums lumped in with fake stories about the deep web and creepy pastas really attracted the wrong crowd.

Actually economics dictates that prices would ultimately adjust over time to accommodate for the lack of spending money in the market.

>derp

I don't know why people keep fucking insisting on shit like this without understanding the consequence, so I'm going to use Australia as an example.

The minimum wage in Australia is $17.70 per hour

Sounds good right?

Then why are australian cities all ranking among the highest in the world in terms of cost of living?

How fuckin sweet $17.70 an hour must be when beer costs $6 a schooner at the cheaper bars.

or maybe you think you can afford $500-650 PER WEEK rent for a small 2 room apartment in sydney's outer suburbs with your amazing $17.70 an hour

Which, by the way due to our retarded tax system, is still only $627.00 per week after tax after you work 8 hours a day for 5 days a week.

Congratulations, on $17.70 an hour you ahve enough money to have a room to yourself and maybe eat.

funnyjunk is better than Sup Forums

BREATH OF THE WILD IS THE BEST GAME EVER CREATED AND EVER WILL BE CREATED AND THE NINTENDO SWITCH IS THE MOST SUPERIOR PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY KNOWN TO MAN

I live in the suburbs of Washington D.C. Rent and beer in this area is more expensive than the prices you mentioned and minimum wage here is $7.25/hour.

It's like having a small community then having the fucking tourists show up.

And how much do you get tipped? is it more than $10/hr because the tipping in australia is $0 per hour.

would you trade $7.25/hr +tips for $17/hr and no tips?

So there would be a period that it would be worse as it adjusts, and what makes you think having smaller numbers will make peoples lives better off?

This comes from someone who lives in Chicago:

The alt-right and general racism on this website are a manifestation of the failure of the educational system. This site used to raid people for being racist, now it's a bunch of rural teenagers.

1.) The "inner city" black people you all hate so much weren't allowed to do much of anything until after Jim Crow was repealed, and even then the welfare system was poorly set up. Poverty and a lack of food makes people dumb.

If you hate the over-modded cars with giant rims, it's YOUR FAULT. They weren't allowed to move historically, so the money was funneled into their car. You created that cultural annoyance. Get over it.

2.) A town of 1000 people in the middle of bumblefuck is subsidized by the state. Your shitty tiny town cannot support police, fire, roads, water, a complete school system with like 9 kids per grade, and a full government. You yourself are the definition of welfare.

3.) "The Jews" are not controlling you. They're 0.2% of the world, and that is rounding up severely. Don't like they getting better jobs than you? Try working harder in school.

4.) Mexicans aren't lazy. They usually have 2 or 3 jobs, and if you're in a rough mexican area they clean up their trash.

5.) The Tea Party is a joke. If they really wanted to slash the budget, they'd target the various farm bills, but they never do because only the dumb rural people will vote for them.

Anime is overhyped.

Bronies just want attention.

trump supporters are looking for daddy figures - fact

Maybe it's because I live in Illinois and it's a blue state, but I have yet to meet someone who voted for Trump that isn't a college dropout.